Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: Ultras suspend boycott...  (Read 5509 times)

ForzaLazio

• Aquilotto
Re: Ultras suspend boycott...
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2016, 10:46:11 PM »

Only a part of Curva Nord turned to the stadium. The majority will continue the protest

SSL PADRONI DI ROMA

• Aquilotto
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2016, 04:22:38 PM »

Cathal will be happy to read this... :beer:

I'm fed up. Fed up with Curva Nord. Fed up with changing moods, changing ideas, changing words, changing slogans. Boycot Lotito, then come back, boycot barriers, then come back, boycot team, then come back. Always a reason, always an excuse.

"We have to support Lazio and everybody who doesn't isn't real fan", and a week later "we can't support Lazio in these conditions and everybody who does isn't real fan" and then the same thing over and over again. Get real.

I'm clearly not the only one thinking this way. Look at the Curva Nord. We were outsang by Pescara fans in our home match last week. We were outsang by the Juve fans who were probably in larger numbers than we were. It's a humiliation. A humiliation for Lazio but especially for Curva Nord. This time around, they've lost. In times of Twitter, Facebook and all that other crap, people are voicing their opinions louder than ever. And it's damaging their control and their power. The numbers are clear, all the rest is blablabla...

BelgioSSL

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2016, 01:57:30 PM »

Personally I don't care for the ultra's. They've been damaging Lazio's reputation ever since the 1990's. I'd rather see them as far away from Lazio as possible.
Favourite Laziali: S. Inzaghi, O. Dabo, S. Mauri.

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2016, 02:18:23 PM »

I dont think that in this moment boycott is the answer.
 This team need support from the stands.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2016, 03:20:16 PM »

It looked like there was 10-15k people in the stadium for the empoli match :(

It's not my place to criticize Roman Lazio fans, but I do find it strange if there's people out there who are still boycotting games surely based on Lotito. He won't leave, that much is clear now and the club risks going backwards big time if they don't generate more revenue.

Based on the di padre in figlio events you would think it would be easy to get 40-45k for all home matches, I mean we have evidence that there's enough local fans to keep it at those numbers.

Perhaps this is naive, but I hope soon the Roman Laziali will accept that and choose that supporting the team is a higher priority than getting one over Lotito.

Lotito could also have done something with a season ticket offer for low price to give some incentive to come back, but maybe he did that already? I don't even know what a season ticket costs these days, but can't imagine it's much.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 03:24:36 PM by ilsemprelaziale »
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

inhocsignovinces

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2016, 09:34:26 PM »

Better be a packed house when I'm there in December or I'm gonna have a bone to pick.
T’avemo arzato la coppa in faccia.

MilanChe

• Aquilotto
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2016, 10:38:02 PM »

It looked like there was 10-15k people in the stadium for the empoli match :(

It's not my place to criticize Roman Lazio fans, but I do find it strange if there's people out there who are still boycotting games surely based on Lotito. He won't leave, that much is clear now and the club risks going backwards big time if they don't generate more revenue.

Based on the di padre in figlio events you would think it would be easy to get 40-45k for all home matches, I mean we have evidence that there's enough local fans to keep it at those numbers.

Perhaps this is naive, but I hope soon the Roman Laziali will accept that and choose that supporting the team is a higher priority than getting one over Lotito.

Lotito could also have done something with a season ticket offer for low price to give some incentive to come back, but maybe he did that already? I don't even know what a season ticket costs these days, but can't imagine it's much.

I think it was around 250€.

SSL PADRONI DI ROMA

• Aquilotto
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2016, 01:23:21 PM »

Personally I don't care for the ultra's. They've been damaging Lazio's reputation ever since the 1990's. I'd rather see them as far away from Lazio as possible.

There's ULTRAS and there's UŁTRA$

Sadly Lazio has a lot of the latter kind

Eaton_swfc

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2016, 02:34:19 PM »

Better be a packed house when I'm there in December or I'm gonna have a bone to pick.

I think you may be disappointed pal.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2016, 05:28:02 PM »

There's ULTRAS and there's UŁTRA$

Sadly Lazio has a lot of the latter kind

As far as I can gather, there's been a divide between different Ultras. Just wondering, who in your opinion are the 'ULTRAS' and who are the 'UŁTRA$' - the stadium-goers or those who are continuing the boycott?

I think you may be disappointed pal.

You just never know, but my guess is, it will depend largely on results.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10