Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17

Author Topic: FIFA World Cup 2018 - Qualification  (Read 5212 times)

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
FIFA World Cup 2018 - Qualification
« on: September 05, 2016, 12:16:19 PM »

Discuss FIFA World Cup 2018 - Qualification here...

Lazio Forever

• Aquila Senior
Re: FIFA World Cup 2018 - Qualification
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 12:25:11 AM »

Excited to have the chance to see Parolo even Candreva :whistle: and most important Imobile this Sunday evening.

Even if they play against my fellow countrymen.
Hope they wont dissapoint me.
Read somewhere that Imobile will start.

Dakiller961

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 08:50:12 AM »

again with bad referiing decisions. spain should have had at least on red card if not 2. i am amazed how ramos was not sent off with another yellow on the penalty.

Giosselino

• Aquilotto
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 10:02:27 AM »

France is playing against Bulgaria tonight at Stade de France. Both teams haven't met in twenty years after the Euro 96 first round victory for France (3-1). It was the beginning of the decline for Bulgaria with the retirement of their greatest generation ever (Stoichkov - Kostadinov - Penev - Balakov - Ivanov ...). Though Bulgaria is no longer a major european team, I have a bad feeling about this game since I haven't forgotten the nightmare of a very sad november night back in 1993, when Bulgaria won 2-1 at Parc des Princes, and eliminated France for the 1994 World Cup. I still remember Emil Kostadinov winning goal at the last minute of the game  :wuzz:
"Essere laziale è qualcosa di speciale, diverso dalla massa. E stato l'instinto a spingermi verso i colori biancocelesti e la passione per l'aquila, un animale affascinante, regale, fiero."

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2016, 11:51:36 AM »

France is playing against Bulgaria tonight at Stade de France. Both teams haven't met in twenty years after the Euro 96 first round victory for France (3-1). It was the beginning of the decline for Bulgaria with the retirement of their greatest generation ever (Stoichkov - Kostadinov - Penev - Balakov - Ivanov ...). Though Bulgaria is no longer a major european team, I have a bad feeling about this game since I haven't forgotten the nightmare of a very sad november night back in 1993, when Bulgaria won 2-1 at Parc des Princes, and eliminated France for the 1994 World Cup. I still remember Emil Kostadinov winning goal at the last minute of the game  :wuzz:

If you don't win against Bulgaria you should change your complete lineup...
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 11:53:11 AM by lazioserbia »

Giosselino

• Aquilotto
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2016, 12:34:22 PM »

Last month, during the game against Belarus, France easily created chances to score but the game ended up on a draw 0-0. I know France will overcome Bulgaria but I just hope they will be able to put the ball inside the net. Nevertheless, I'm confident about our Atletico Madrid forward duet, Antoine Griezmann and Kevin Gameiro.
"Essere laziale è qualcosa di speciale, diverso dalla massa. E stato l'instinto a spingermi verso i colori biancocelesti e la passione per l'aquila, un animale affascinante, regale, fiero."

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2016, 12:46:08 PM »

Donkey Pelle excluded from national team for match against FYROM because refused to handshake with Ventura after being subbed.  :happy:
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Giosselino

• Aquilotto
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2016, 06:57:57 PM »

Going to China made Pellè loaded but he seems to have forgotten to mind his manners. Well, he will warm the bench of the Nazionale for a while. It's good news for Immobile and Belotti.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2016, 08:17:51 PM »

It seems that Tare has a knack for wanting idiots. Pelle who acted like a jerk last night, I frankly don't know what he's doing in Italian team after that glorious penalty against Germany...

Not only that but Ener Valencia, our former transfer target, has been chased by the police on the pitch last night when Ecuador played against Chile. He allegedly doesn't want to pay child support to his ex wife, which would cost him 15000 euros. He had to fake an injury so he wouldn't get arrested  :bravo: 

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2016, 08:23:40 PM »

Spain getting help from the referee?  :what: :what: :what: No way.... :supsmile:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17