Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17

Author Topic: FIFA World Cup 2018 - Qualification  (Read 5219 times)

jovo

• Aquilotto
Re: FIFA World Cup 2018 - Qualification
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2016, 08:34:39 PM »

Donkey Pelle excluded from national team for match against FYROM because refused to handshake with Ventura after being subbed.  :happy:
My country is not FYROM its Macedonia please dont use that name because its insulting for us.

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2016, 09:08:15 PM »

Lukaku get injuries after 20 min

Lazio Forever

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2016, 01:29:30 AM »

Donkey Pelle excluded from national team for match against FYROM because refused to handshake with Ventura after being subbed.  :happy:
Not cool man. :sevil:
You should know better, but hey You are Serbian, part of the proudest "shrinking"nation on this planet :twinkle:

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2016, 05:10:24 AM »

Not cool man. :sevil:
You should know better, but hey You are Serbian, part of the proudest "shrinking"nation on this planet :twinkle:

What are you trying to say?

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2016, 10:08:41 AM »

Just out of curiosity, is there a name which is not offensive to our greek members as well that we can use? Republic of Macedonia, is that fine?

I see that UEFA writes FYR Macedonia.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

jovo

• Aquilotto
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2016, 11:01:16 AM »

Just out of curiosity, is there a name which is not offensive to our greek members as well that we can use? Republic of Macedonia, is that fine?

I see that UEFA writes FYR Macedonia.
FYROM is only for international use only, and the most countries in the world recognized us with the name Republic of Macedonia (USA recognized us by this name) and no need to offense the greek members because in this forum we are all brothers which love only one club... Crni is serbian (our neighbor) and i belive he knows this things thats why me and Lazioforever were reacting like this.

Giosselino

• Aquilotto
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2016, 05:54:58 PM »

In France we just call your country Macédoine, but Republic of Macedonia seems to be more appropriate. Good luck for tomorrow for the game against Italy  :twinkle:

France easily won 4-1 against Bulgaria after having conceded the first goal of the game on a penalty kick. The winning duo from Atletico Madrid, Griezmann-Gameiro scored all four goals even if Payet can claim one of them (a cross just skimmed by Griezmann's head).
Monday evening we play the Netherlands who only won 1-0 against Luxemburg !
"Essere laziale è qualcosa di speciale, diverso dalla massa. E stato l'instinto a spingermi verso i colori biancocelesti e la passione per l'aquila, un animale affascinante, regale, fiero."

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2016, 05:58:14 PM »

It was Sweden who won 1-0 over Lux. You're playing Holland who beat Belarus 4-1, the country you played 0-0 against  :razz:
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

jovo

• Aquilotto
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2016, 01:09:15 AM »

In France we just call your country Macédoine, but Republic of Macedonia seems to be more appropriate. Good luck for tomorrow for the game against Italy  :twinkle:

Giosselino

• Aquilotto
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2016, 04:06:53 PM »

It was Sweden who won 1-0 over Lux. You're playing Holland who beat Belarus 4-1, the country you played 0-0 against  :razz:
We're playing the Netherlands who overcome Belarus indeed but I would have prefered a game against Sweden maybe  :whistle:
"Essere laziale è qualcosa di speciale, diverso dalla massa. E stato l'instinto a spingermi verso i colori biancocelesti e la passione per l'aquila, un animale affascinante, regale, fiero."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17