Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17

Author Topic: FIFA World Cup 2018 - Qualification  (Read 5220 times)

Ed

• LF Legend
Re: FIFA World Cup 2018 - Qualification
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2016, 06:37:02 PM »

I bet Napoli will be furious about this international break. It's very bad luck for Milik after such a good start in Serie A. Now there is talk about how Napoli might try to replace him with a short term free transfer such as, and I can't believe either of these, Osvaldo or, surely not, our very own Miro! Why not just give Insigne or Gabbiadini a go, maybe not exactly the same type of player but surely an option when they also have many wide options.

Gareth Southgate is one of my favourite ever players and I really hope he can do well with England but I also feel he has an impossible job and can't really win with the players we have. Yesterday's game was very uninspiring to say the least and most people cannot fathom how, and why, Rooney continues to be chosen in midfield by a third different manager when it clearly does not work. Here again Southgate could not win because he is only in for four games and probably felt the weight of responsibility to keep continuity rather than start a revolution only to see it end so quickly. The choice of Lingard was brave, if unwarranted, and showed he will make selections based on his own ideas from the under 21 squad but Rooney, Walcott, Sturridge and Henderson all continued the malaise of Woy's era.
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2016, 02:08:22 AM »

What a great game Serbia played against Austria. Defensively we were shitty as always and granted them two goals but Tadic played like Ronaldinho and his goal is really something you should see! I watched Southampton against Swansea and he played a great game, if you ask me it's only a matter of time before some big club comes knocking for him and spending a fortune. His movement without the ball is very good, possess great technique, his passing is both clever and precise and can play with both feet, very unusual player...hard to defend against such a variety of skill he can use.

Tadic will be missed against Wales, who couldn't beat Georgia...they should have actually lost the game but the bar saved them twice. Those idiots cost me money  :ohnoo:

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2016, 09:36:02 AM »

I bet somewhere in the sun on a comfy chair there sits this rather smug man sipping a glass of wine and thinking how wonderful life is...

"That will teach the FA for sacking me! Of couwse it can get worse!"

Another terrible performance from England's finest collection of useless players! I really hope Southgate realises that he can't do anything with the rubbish he has available and does not take this cursed job full time. We might as well give up now when Jordan Henderson is captain! Shambolic...
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 09:40:30 AM by Ed »
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

Giosselino

• Aquilotto
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2016, 10:54:45 AM »

I'm glad Stefan De Vrij doesn't play with the Netherlands although I consider him as a better centre back than Jeffrey Bruma. At least, De vrij is safe from harm and fit to play against Bologna next sunday.
I'm sure Napoli fans would have prefered to see Milik sat down on the bench with Poland.
"Essere laziale qualcosa di speciale, diverso dalla massa. E stato l'instinto a spingermi verso i colori biancocelesti e la passione per l'aquila, un animale affascinante, regale, fiero."

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2016, 12:09:25 PM »

I was also focusing on DV performance  :vcool:

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2016, 12:33:22 PM »

Hahaha Ed  :bravo:  the Pigeon is back! The English Football Association dared to sack one of the biggest masterminds in the game and now they can't even beat Slovenia  :ohnoo: 

The mighty Woy will be missed, if not for his exceptional football knowledge then at least for his good looks and pigeon farts which he loves to smell straight out of his ass...

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2016, 09:20:41 PM »

Greece - welcome to Zenica.  :sevil: :twinkle:

Sile

• LF Legend
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 10:03:59 AM by Sile »
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2016, 11:30:27 AM »

Muller is an asshole.

Some of the points San Marino made are priceless, esp the socks under the sandals... :supsmile:

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2016, 10:53:20 PM »

Keep your pants clean - you never know when Dzeko will arrive.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17