Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17

Author Topic: Lazio stakeholders  (Read 6152 times)

lazio-stakeholder

• Aquilotto
Lazio stakeholders
« on: November 03, 2016, 04:39:58 PM »

November 02, 2016   

Stakeholders in sports clubs
please read al info here
thanks a lot

http://lazio-stakeholder.nl//c4.html
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 10:40:29 AM by lazio-stakeholder »

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
Re: Lazio stakeholders
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 05:05:24 PM »

I did notice a few months ago that Lazio's value on the stock exchange is absurdly low.

If I understand correctly, you [or this website] is saying that Lotito is deliberately keeping the valuation of the club on the stock exchange at a ridiculously low level and that the benefit of doing so would be to one day complete a cheap takeover of the club and use the club to make money for himself?

Conn

• LazioLand Manager
  • Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 09:15:49 PM »

Firstly, welcome to the Forum.

Thanks for the interesting info you provided, it has been a long time since the last time we talked about "Lazio and Finance". Concerning your point, I disagree about the fact that Lotito is keeping the value of the shares deliberately low (maybe this is the only thing I do not blame lotito for  :supsmile:), after all the market makes the price and Lazio is a very very thin market. I believe lotito does not give a damn about Lazio's profits and about earning on capital gains on Lazio shares... he has other sources of profits from Lazio but I guess we can discuss about this...

More importantly, as you opened a thread on this Forum linking to a website where (1) you claim that lotito is doing fishy stuff on the stock market and (2) you ask people to upload private info about their investments I think it would be fair to first introduce yourself and secondly explain more clearly your aims.

Lastly, if you are planning to gather Lazio minority shareholders, you should be aware that there already is a project, managed by federsupporter (www.federsupporter.it), so you could get in touch with them.

ASRoma 1927: we don't know when they were born. But now, we know when they died

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2016, 10:18:22 AM »

Ok, so, I got Conn's point that we are small and insignificant, but why are we valued so ridiculously low? I mean there is low and then there is the low at which we are evaluated in comparison to merda, what other reasons could there be ?
I am asking this as someone who is completely blind about stuff like this and really curious to learn.

lazio-stakeholder

• Aquilotto
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2016, 11:15:57 AM »

complete market value of Lazio freefloat is worth mickey mouse like (in modern soccer..) 10 million Euro

so how can this share so long be manipulated at those levels .. who is stealing big money from many small Lazio shareholders?
and who is stealing in this process going forward the complete club on the ugly cheap?

imagine -- AS Roma collected extra 77 Million Euro from last season Champions League participation

"Lo sa bene la società del presidente James Pallotta che con la partecipazione all’edizione 2015/16 della massima competizione continentale ha incassato 77 milioni (la quota parte del market pool è stata di 48 milioni, il participation bonus di 12 milioni, il performance bonus di 8,5 milioni, cui si aggiungono 8,5 di introiti da biglietteria per le gare casalinghe). "

http://www.giallorossi.net/roma-lazio-il-derby-del-fatturato-e-lontano-dalla-champions/
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 11:18:27 AM by lazio-stakeholder »

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2016, 11:36:36 AM »

Could you not simply argue that the difference between Lazio and other clubs is the business model?

I mean, Roma's owners need a strong share price because they're going to sell and if they want to make money on their investment, they need to worry about the stock exchange. Lotito doesn't need to care for it because he has had the club for 12 years now and doesn't want to sell - he makes money from Lazio simply existing.

Your argument seems to be that Lotito is manipulating the share price to complete a full takeover on the cheap, but in truth, where's the motive? Why now after 12 years?

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2016, 12:06:47 PM »

I get all of the above, but I personally believe Lotito makes more money by keeping Lazio, by continuing to have Lazio pay for services provided by his other businesses until he gets a new stadium complex built at which point, he either makes megabucks or sells Lazio for even more.

I've seen signs myself that Lotito might consider a sale, but I still struggle to see the motive when I think he makes more money by not selling. But it is valid to argue that he's making Lazio uncompetitive eg. refusing to have a shirt sponsor.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2016, 12:13:49 PM »

He'd be in a race against the grim reaper to make that work, no?  :whistle:

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2016, 12:19:17 PM »

Sorry, i don't get that.

Sorry, I just mean that you'd be looking at him making billions in his late 60s or his 70s. It seems like a very long game to be playing if you're right about his intentions.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2016, 01:15:01 PM »

He'd be in a race against the grim reaper to make that work, no?  :whistle:

:bravo:  :razz:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17