Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 315

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumours 2017  (Read 114127 times)

drazvan

• LF Legend
Transfers and Rumours 2017
« on: January 02, 2017, 10:15:46 AM »

Just my thoughts on the rumors:
- Wallace: nothing against the deal as such if it brings us at least 10 mil cash. Otherwise what's the point of preparing players for Real. Knowing Mendes, he will have quite some fee on this, so I doubt that our gain would be too much. And for the future - I would not mind being the team preparing players for Real, but only if they bring us money and if they stay 2-3 years here to give us also something.
- Locadia: very unstable. good player with big potential, but not better than Kishna to be honest.
- Gnabry: for 8 mil, he would be a great signing. But I think he would cost more.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 01:10:12 PM by Cathal »

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Re: Transfers and rumours 2016
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 11:06:09 AM »

- Wallace: nothing against the deal as such if it brings us at least 10 mil cash. Otherwise what's the point of preparing players for Real. Knowing Mendes, he will have quite some fee on this, so I doubt that our gain would be too much. And for the future - I would not mind being the team preparing players for Real, but only if they bring us money and if they stay 2-3 years here to give us also something.
- Locadia: very unstable. good player with big potential, but not better than Kishna to be honest.
- Gnabry: for 8 mil, he would be a great signing. But I think he would cost more.

Seems El Ghazi would be first on the list, if Keita leaves..... !

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 11:15:40 AM »

Another weird transfer. I mean we are trying again and again with the same type of player - Kishna. Did reasonably well in Holland, promising, fast, good technique but very inconsistent. Locadia, El Ghazi, Kishna all fit the same bill. There are more interesting players in Holland that we ignore - maybe because they have a different agent? I mean think of Ziyech, Davy Klassen, Nikolai Jorgensen, etc.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 11:34:09 AM »

Another weird transfer. I mean we are trying again and again with the same type of player - Kishna. Did reasonably well in Holland, promising, fast, good technique but very inconsistent. Locadia, El Ghazi, Kishna all fit the same bill. There are more interesting players in Holland that we ignore - maybe because they have a different agent? I mean think of Ziyech, Davy Klassen, Nikolai Jorgensen, etc.

Yes but do you put Kishna on par with El Ghazi and Locadia.  From what i've seen they are a level higher at least.  Just look at the goals they scored. All you can see of Kishna in holland is dribbling.

Don't think Klaassen or Ziyech or within our reach.

It also looks like Tare would be after player for player and fill 2 spots again if Keita and Djordjevic would leave.
But thes names linked for a striker jeez, like Lasagna in the last few days.
A player named Lasagna at Lazio already freaks me out, let alone his huge limitations.

I still hope for Cafu eventually, he fits both spots just like Keita can.
Keita and Cafu is kind of my big wish at current.  Sell Alberto and Djordje and then sign Cafu and extend Keita.
Fantasy, i know, just mentioning it.

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2017, 12:30:02 PM »

Is that Lasagna really his name? Hahaha... It's gonna be a great addition to MakiPizza squad!!
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
A ROMA LA LAZIO C'E SOLO LA LAZIO!!! FORZA LAZIO!!!

dinhochester

• LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2017, 12:50:42 PM »

Juve need to hands off Milinkovic Savic.
He is not for sell.

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2017, 01:53:52 PM »

joke apart, Kevin Lasagna would not be a bad vice-Immobile. 24, promissing, has a good year at Carpi (scored 9 goals so far).

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2017, 02:30:59 PM »

joke apart, Kevin Lasagna would not be a bad vice-Immobile. 24, promissing, has a good year at Carpi (scored 9 goals so far).

I couldn't handle it, no Lasagna at Lazio please.
He has a nose for goals yes but in other aspects he's a lightweight, not the level of player we require imo.

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2017, 02:45:51 PM »

:beer: Yes Hadi, Lasagna would be most welcome in Maki's restaurants! He must have one of the strangest names in football, I mean Kevin is hardly a typical Italian name is it?!

Not sure he would offer anything other than the name related jokes but at least he is not our usual 30-something panic buy striker like Saha or Postiga :rolley:
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2017, 02:50:43 PM »

Lasagna was being compared to Jamie Vardy last season in that he went from amateur football to Serie A in no time.

If he came here, he'd receive the same criticism as Djordjevic - not talented enough and if he doesn't come off the bench and grab goals, everyone would ask what he's doing here.

But I can see the logic in selling Djordjevic for 10 million and signing Lasagna for 5.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 315