Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 315

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumours 2017  (Read 114129 times)

Ed

• LF Legend
Re: Re: Transfers and rumours 2016
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2017, 02:52:47 PM »

Oh definitely, if it means shipping out Dordevic then it might be worth a shot, although you'd still think we could aim a bit higher than a Serie B striker.
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2017, 02:56:45 PM »

Ursino, Crotone DS, said for LLSN that Crotone tried to negotiate with Djordjevic, but he doesn't want to go south. According to Ursino, he has a feeling that Djordjevic will go abroad.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2017, 04:32:40 PM »

Oh definitely, if it means shipping out Dordevic then it might be worth a shot, although you'd still think we could aim a bit higher than a Serie B striker.

We could aim much higher but get somebody way lower. All here were hoping for Lapadula who is older than Lasagna, so I don't really get the criticism on Lasagna - except his funny name. But to be honest I would get even a player called Donkey if he would score enough goals.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2017, 05:59:31 PM »

Lasagna was being compared to Jamie Vardy last season in that he went from amateur football to Serie A in no time.

If he came here, he'd receive the same criticism as Djordjevic - not talented enough and if he doesn't come off the bench and grab goals, everyone would ask what he's doing here.

But I can see the logic in selling Djordjevic for 10 million and signing Lasagna for 5.

Wel it's certainly some sort of logic, but defenitly not my logic.

Like i said Lasagna has a decent nose for a goal on the counter but his other skills or very limited.  Imo he's fitted for Crotone or Empoli at most when it comes to Serie A clubs. 

Lazio signing someone like Lasagna isn't looking to the future, it's simply being content with having a striker on the bench to sub for Ciro when necessary but who will almost certainly never have a claim to becoming first striker of even challenging Ciro for his spot.  It's bad for the club, bad for Ciro and bad for the player himself.  Signing a similar type of backup striker is taking some risk normally of betting on a talented unknow.  Tare did it with Perea, it didn't work out, but i liked the attempt and it should be done again in the future. 

One could say that Lasagna is a type like Immobile but of lesser level, so practicly having thesame influence tactically.  I can only find some logic in signing a backup or 2nd striker of lower quality then the starter who would bring a change on the field.  A targetman for example, to lay of the long ball, to form a striking pair on occassion.  To continiously be brought in in the last 15min or so if a goal is still needed.  That type of player would be usefull and happy here getting a higher wage then at his former club and at least taking the field regurarly.  Taking for example 2 names being mentioned Zapata & Avenatti (Zapata being to expensive i'm afraid).  Having on of those on the bench gives options.  When we are behind and the game is stuck, the coach can take of a midfielder or a defender and let them kick that ball into the box with something to aim for.  But having a Lasagna on the bench with an Immobile on the field who is capable of running 90min every game is just a waist of money to me.

If not getting a targetman then Tare should at least look for a fast attacker that can play both wing and center.  If Lasagna would be someone who had that skill i'd be fine with it. 

But not with that name of course, never.
I know you would have trouble with it to Cathal, we both know our little 'flaw' ....  :twinkle:
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 06:05:16 PM by Evesto »

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2017, 06:25:23 PM »

Cafu for 10 milion? If that gets real, Keita is gone.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2017, 06:35:35 PM »

Cafu for 10 milion? If that gets real, Keita is gone.

Ideal would be getting Cafu now and keeping Keita untill the summer.  With both those talents we could seriously further compete for a high place.  Then paying Ludogorets in the summer with the money from a sale.  If necessary Keita or as i hope from other players.  De Vrij doesn't want to renew because of wanting to keep his options open, similar as Biglia.

In this situation the squad wouldn't need a vice Immobile if Djordjevic actually leaves this winter.  I'm also rooting for this because it would exclude Tare making some half-assed signing la Postiga or Saha.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2017, 06:44:42 PM »

Well I would imagine Lotito pulls his usual stuff like splitting payments up over several windows and as such it's not like he's giving them 10 mill euros all at once.

I wouldn't buy into this meaning Keita leaves. I mean that would put us back in the same situation with only two reliable wingers.

The club should be working on selling Kishna, although I am fully aware that this might be tricky.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2017, 07:02:18 PM »

Is this Cafu any good? I can't say I follow bulgarian league that close.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2017, 07:15:00 PM »

Well I would imagine Lotito pulls his usual stuff like splitting payments up over several windows and as such it's not like he's giving them 10 mill euros all at once.

I wouldn't buy into this meaning Keita leaves. I mean that would put us back in the same situation with only two reliable wingers.

The club should be working on selling Kishna, although I am fully aware that this might be tricky.

Lazio is not able to fork over 10mill at once unless we get 10mill on a sale first.
The club would keep Keita if his wage demands are reasonable and motivated to keep playing here, no doubt about that.  And if it was up to Inzaghi that would probably be an absolute certainty. 
It's logical.  Felipe, Keita and Cafu could make the difference (concerning the attack) between just not making Europe and making Europe.  But if he want's to leave, what's the use of course.

If Kishna would make an impact it would be a little different, but like you said, only 2 good wingers could maybe give us EL in a season like this only Serie A games but once playing in Europe again it would surely be not enough, it simply couldn't be.

Kishna recently mentioned he wants to stay, don't know about Luis Alberto.  It might be very easy to ditch him in La Liga again.  Probably much easier then selling Kishna.

Is this Cafu any good? I can't say I follow bulgarian league that close.

Well he clearly stands out at Ludogorets and made an impact in their CL games.
He can be compared to Keita, a little less explosive in action but also fast and flexible in position.
I dare to say Cafu has a better nose to finish attempts but very clearly has a better straight passing game then Keita.  Keita is much more dangerous man to man and going into the box, and is faster.  Cafu then is a bit more of an attacking playmaker.

-----------------------------------------------

According LSN Lazio is showing concrete interest in Lorenzo Venuti.  A young rightback owned by Fiorentina, playing for Benevento.  But i don't think Viola would be eager to deal with Tare after the 'Sergej-thing'.  They felt robbed for some reason.

Our former target Ntep has a chance to move from Rennes to Wolfsburg it seems, they surely have money to spend after selling De Bruyne first and now his successor Draxler also.

As far we know Tare's wishlist for a winger might be : El Ghazi - Cafu - Gnabry

Cafu most likely first choice, El Ghazi 2nd.  Napoli said to be keen on Gnabry also, but i don't see the logic since they have Mertens, Callejon, El Kaddouri and Insigne on the wing.  They can only play 2 at once and a player like Gnabry won't join Napoli's bench to sit next to Giaccherinni.

And for striker : Locadia, Avenatti, Zapata & maybe Lasagna

Palermo and Cagliari reportedly keeping an eye on Avenatti as well while his club Ternana are suddenly eager to renew his contract.  Zapata would become 3rd striker at Napoli, he's expected to leave.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 07:31:01 PM by Evesto »

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2017, 08:29:41 PM »

Evesto, I share your opinion entirely on Lasagna. Not a move I would make if I was Tare, but I could understand it and could see it potentially working out on balance of the money reported for Djordjevic is accurate.

I suspect much of what we are reading is accurate, but I also feel a lot of the players we think might come in are mere names in Tare's head.

The Mendes meeting is the most interesting and trustworthy piece of news I've read. Something's up and El Ghazi is unlikely to have been the subject of the conversation in my opinion.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 315