Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 315

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumours 2017  (Read 114130 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Re: Transfers and rumours 2016
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2017, 08:37:01 PM »

Evesto, I share your opinion entirely on Lasagna. Not a move I would make if I was Tare, but I could understand it and could see it potentially working out on balance of the money reported for Djordjevic is accurate.

I suspect much of what we are reading is accurate, but I also feel a lot of the players we think might come in are mere names in Tare's head.

The Mendes meeting is the most interesting and trustworthy piece of news I've read. Something's up and El Ghazi is unlikely to have been the subject of the conversation in my opinion.

Yes something is up.  Morabito just claimed Mendes is trying to place Keita at a new club who is willing to play 30mill to Lotito.  He's says it's not working out at all, especially for that amount.  He also claims De Vrij will most likely sign a new deal (my opinion on that is very different at the moment).

He says Mendes is trying to do thesame for El Ghazi for Ajax as he is a character issue, compating him to Ravel Morrison. 

Also that Napoli has been watching Gnabry since last summer and as it stands he's likely to join Bayern Munchen.

He claims that Lazio is in contact with Sampdoria for Muriel and want to include Djordjevic & Hoedt into the deal.  Nothing about Torreira.

I also agree most names are only 'in Tare's head' like Lasagna, Avenatti, Gnabry, Locadia ....
Cafu seems to be the most concrete target according most 'believable reports'.

If Morabito would have some actual knowledge and Muriel is a target also that would be quit a wintermercato strategy.  Quit unexpected i might say.  Who would bet on the arrival of both Muriel and Cafu?

However it's not impossible.  If Samp would somehow like both Hoedt and Djordjevic and those players want to go (that's also always the issue in things like that), and Muriel is eager to join.  And then if Ludogorets can wait 6 months for their money, there's a chance this could be pulled of.

Not that i'm a huge Muriel fan but both Cafu and him fit the current style.
Keita & Cafu / Immobile & Muriel, much similar characteristics.

But this is theoreticly, i don't expect Ferrero being eager to play into Lazio's cards like that.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 08:50:30 PM by Evesto »

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2017, 11:46:18 PM »

If Morabito would have some actual knowledge and Muriel is a target also that would be quit a wintermercato strategy.  Quit unexpected i might say.  Who would bet on the arrival of both Muriel and Cafu?

However it's not impossible.  If Samp would somehow like both Hoedt and Djordjevic and those players want to go (that's also always the issue in things like that), and Muriel is eager to join.  And then if Ludogorets can wait 6 months for their money, there's a chance this could be pulled of.

If both Muriel and Cafu comes and Djordjevic leaves, it would be a pretty good mercato after all.

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2017, 12:33:20 AM »

latest reports in bulgaria say cafu is closer to england than to italy

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2017, 09:37:00 AM »

Some news today from Corriere Dello Sport about El Ghazi having "accepted" to join us and that the club just needs to get an agreement with Ajax over the finances.

Might be true, might be bullshit. But I find it amusing how they are making it sound really simple with Lotito "just" needing to close the deal with Ajax..

edit: I hope Tare is going to work faster than usual when it comes to offloading players. Like if we're going to sell players like Djordevic, Morrison, Luis Alberto, Leitner or even Kishna then please let it be soon so there's time to work on signing new players.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 09:43:55 AM by ilsemprelaziale »
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2017, 10:16:00 AM »

DV-Biglia-Keita - renewing contracts ?
 Alberto-Djordjevic-Gonzalez-Morrison-Hoedt-Minala ? Can we offload them ?
 Marchetti ?  :ohnoo:
 Than we can hope for Cafu-El Ghazi -new RB.

Cataldi4thewin

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2017, 03:59:23 PM »

I get this hunch Lotito himself will pursue Zaza the same way he pursued Immobile at the Euro's.

The fact Zaza missed that penalty kick really made his value dip hard. On top of that confidence destroyer of a shot, he then started as a foreigner in England immediately after and didn't work out.

This in Lotito's mind is an easy investment if he can sneak in a deal and Zaza reintegrates back in the Azzurri.

On top of this, Berisha was a screw up at the euro's, Lukaku was a screw up at the euro's, Zaza was a screw up at the euro's.. see a trend. Tare got Lukaku for cheap given his euro display and he may also be keen on Zaza as well. 2 years ago Zaza would not be without a team for this long. The only hurdle I think is Lotito and Marotta's bad blood between them exchanging insults even publicly .

Nevertheless, I think Zaza's name might ping louder on the radar as the month passes.
Lazio need more Romans

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2017, 07:48:59 AM »

Apparently the deal for El Ghazi would be a 6 month loan and a mandatory buy clause worth 9 mill euros.

Has anyone in here seen this kid play enough to give us some sort of idea on how good he really is? Is he better than Kishna?
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

flurffmeister

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2017, 08:47:43 AM »

Apparently the deal for El Ghazi would be a 6 month loan and a mandatory buy clause worth 9 mill euros.

Has anyone in here seen this kid play enough to give us some sort of idea on how good he really is? Is he better than Kishna?

2 years ago he was considered one of the best talents in europe , he is hot headed , a morrisson type of players , i think he has not improved due to his poor attitude otherwise 9 million euros pricetag is a catch because as i remember when utd pursued him 2 years ago they offered 25 millions for his services only to be rejected by Ajax.
Il tricolore non cancella l'odore.
Lotito Vattene.

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2017, 09:49:29 AM »

2 years ago he was considered one of the best talents in europe , he is hot headed , a morrisson type of players , i think he has not improved due to his poor attitude otherwise 9 million euros pricetag is a catch because as i remember when utd pursued him 2 years ago they offered 25 millions for his services only to be rejected by Ajax.

I've seen him and I can tell you that 9 mil for him is just insane. At the moment even 5 mil is a lot for him. Like others said, he is a great talent and all, but has the character of Morisson. Ajax tries to get rid of him and they cannot find a buyer.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2017, 09:51:21 AM »

Ulisse Savini, Keita's former agent, has given an interview about the transfer window.

In his opinion, Keita is likely to leave in August - he says no club is going to pay big money for him while he's at the African Cup of Nations unless they are doing so with a view to his long-term future and if Keita is on the market in the summer, from experience, he knows Lotito is likely to drag it out to deadline day to maximise profit.

Savini thinks Keita doesn't want to renew and that this situation has only been prolonged because the club are now keen to keep Keita, and Inzaghi is more keen on him than Pioli ever was.

Savini believes Milan is where Keita could end up as their new DS is a fan of Keita and he ruled out a move to Inter because Pioli won't want him. He said outside of Italy, China would be a possibility or even England if a mid-table club were willing to spend big on Keita.

Lotito has also been asked about Keita and refused to comment, implying that Tare is 100% responsible for that matter.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 315