Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 131

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumours 2017  (Read 39864 times)

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
Re: Transfers and Rumours 2017
« Reply #1270 on: April 20, 2017, 06:50:30 PM »

It wasn't until his third season at Catania that he started to play seriously well and it's been the same at Atalanta. And there was a dodgy year in Ukraine in between.

Have to wonder if he's something of a confidence player. He's played in Serie A for 7 years and in 5 of those seasons, he wouldn't have been good enough for Lazio.

Can see him going to one of the giants (Juve, Milan, Inter) and being a bust.

Crni Đorđe

• LF Legend
« Reply #1271 on: April 20, 2017, 07:09:50 PM »

Can see him missing the giants, going to pepperoni and busting anyway.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Cataldi4thewin

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #1272 on: April 21, 2017, 12:51:15 AM »

Gomez has been in unreal form this year. This Atalanta team is surprisingly strong, even holding the fort without Gagliardini. Next season they are already without Caldara, Kessie agreeing with riomass and looking to sell Gomez too. They play entertaining football, but it seems they only want to make themselves a flash in the pan like Sassuolo Udinese. This is a good buying opportunity to get some Atalanta players at a fair price. I am a fan of Freueler, solid midfielder and of course acquiring Gomez would be really really sweet, but how long can he play this inspiring form for and at what price? I dont see Tare going after small players so I am skeptical how true the Gomez rumours are.
Lazio needs more Romans

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #1273 on: April 21, 2017, 08:24:26 AM »

As a small guy, I feel offended by our policy of ignoring small players  :supsmile:

Sile

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #1274 on: April 21, 2017, 08:40:39 AM »

Pasquale Foggia never 4get
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Sile

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #1275 on: April 21, 2017, 10:23:12 AM »

Not a dumb decision by any means to invest in Lazio. We were poised to have a good season and if you bought shares in the summer and sold them now, you're making a nice bit of money.

The problem lazio-stakeholder has from an investment perspective is that Lazio is worth absolutely nothing on the stock market, but if someone were to buy it off Lotito today, it would be quite an expensive purchase. So feeling he's not getting the return on investment he should is quite natural

I don't have the knowledge to work out if and when stocks are being manipulated, but the conclusion that Lotito is planning to buy 100% of Lazio is one I find difficult to draw. He's not increased or decreased his shareholding in 13 years as far as I'm aware so doesn't that suggest he's more than happy to sit on what he has?

Also, I don't think Lazio is that attractive to new owners. Milan and Inter have been bought by Chinese investors because they clearly have more potential than Lazio.

So the new lead suggests that the person who organised the attack on BvB bus did it to influence the price of the stock on the stock market.

TIN FOIL HAT INTENSIFIES
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1276 on: April 21, 2017, 11:55:11 AM »

:razz:

Since we're discussing it here, apparently Lazio are making profit, but the company that owns Lazio made a loss this year. Also worth pointing out for anyone who doesn't know, the marketing side - LazioStyle etc. - is a separate company to Lazio.

So if lazio-stakeholder changed his shares to Lazio... which company exactly has he invested in  :vcool:

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #1277 on: April 21, 2017, 01:25:56 PM »

:razz:

Since we're discussing it here, apparently Lazio are making profit, but the company that owns Lazio made a loss this year. Also worth pointing out for anyone who doesn't know, the marketing side - LazioStyle etc. - is a separate company to Lazio.

So if lazio-stakeholder changed his shares to Lazio... which company exactly has he invested in  :vcool:
Is it separate from the company that owns Lazio as well ? Or it belongs to it ? Is it on the red as well?

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1278 on: April 21, 2017, 01:53:22 PM »

Is it separate from the company that owns Lazio as well ? Or it belongs to it ? Is it on the red as well?

As far as I know, "Lazio Events" - a holding company - owns 67.5% of "S.S Lazio" which is a holding company for "S.S. Lazio Marketing & Communications" which operates and runs S.S. Lazio.

Any clearer?  :razz:

Basically up until June, "Lazio Events" and "S.S. Lazio" were losing money, but since June, we know "S.S. Lazio" have been making a profit.

I don't know exact details about these companies and stuff but from what I know, Lotito doesn't have complete control over LazioStyle. How exactly that's the case, I don't know. But it might explain why despite reports of a 'falling out' between Lotito and De Martino, they sit beside each other at every home game - I don't think Lotito can fire him.

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #1279 on: April 21, 2017, 02:20:56 PM »

A bit more clearer, thank you Cathal.
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 131