Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Lazio friends/ Enemies  (Read 3423 times)

inhocsignovinces

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Lazio friends/ Enemies
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2017, 03:45:02 PM »

These friendships are called gemellaggio in Italy. Laziali have this connection with Inter fans and Verona fans, Real Madrid, Espanyol, Chelsea, Levski Sofia and probably some others that I can't think of right now. PSG too and now with some Polish groups too, Piacenza...our Ultras also support Palestine and like many, many other ultra fan groups around Europe they support Serbia and our fight for Kosovo. I am not getting into details or politics here, I'm just stating the obvious.

Some of these connections are based on similar political views and some aren't. Chelsea had an ultra group called Headhunters and they had the same political ideology as our Irriducibili...so they visit each other and go to games together.

Our enemies are, besides the ones Stefano already mentioned, Bologna, Marseille, Tottenham...and who knows how many more because we are labelled as a right-wing club, which is not true, and many fan groups who are considered to be left-wing hate us. Can't go into it further, maybe I already said too much.

I would say the only gemellaggio at this moment is the one with Inter. It's the only place where Laziali can go and join the home fans if they wish to do so, and the other way around. When we played them recently Inter ultras displayed a banner which read "more than a gemellaggio". It's a very, very strong bond. There were also Laziali amongst the Interisti. In terms of other Italian teams, there is a very strong, historical friendship with Triestina (not sure if you'd call it gemellaggio) and with Ascoli. Personal contacts with Hellas Verona, Chieti... All based on politics.

As for Europe, there's a strong, historical bond with Real Madrid's ultras (although they, like Lazio and so many others, are going through very difficult times), Espanyol and Levski, which at the moment is quite dominant (ultras travelling back and forth constantly). The friendship with West Ham United was started by some of the IRR business men for profit. West Ham, like Lazio (IRR) is a brand, it's in the movies, it's about merchandising, it's all about the €€€'s. The friendship with Wisla was started for money reasons as well, but I'll leave the details of that connection to your own imagination. Not much to do with ultras, nevermind football, let's leave it at that.

Furthermore, there are personal links with some lads of PSG, Ferencváros, some German teams, ecc.

Enemies, where to start. asr, obviously. Then I would say, in Italy: Napoli, Milan, Atalanta, Fiorentina, Bologna, Pescara, Livorno, Brescia, and so many more. Mostly historical enemies with too many stories to tell. Also, you'll notice, many of them have a left-wing fanbase/ultras.

In Europe, any team with left-wing fans or ultras. Marseille is a famous one, Atletico Madrid, some others.

I'm guessing that Laziale they found in the Tiber chopped up was linked to the same kind of "industry" that makes Wisla and Lazio friends, aye?
T’avemo arzato la coppa in faccia.

SSL PADRONI DI ROMA

• Aquilotto
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2017, 06:28:26 PM »

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2017, 06:32:34 PM »

They found someone chopped?

Cathal please post that letter  :beer:

SSL PADRONI DI ROMA

• Aquilotto
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2017, 06:42:31 PM »

inhocsignovinces

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2017, 06:43:57 PM »

Yup. Dude was obv involved in the wrong crowd.

T’avemo arzato la coppa in faccia.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2017, 09:07:47 PM »

Thanks inhocsignovinces  :beer:

Nass

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2017, 10:00:49 PM »

Coming from a place where politics is constantly a subject of conversation made this urge rise to add something with a will to whitewash the "traditional" left/right- wings between fangroups in football. In Palestine this is present as a part of BDS called "Football Intifada" with initiative of  pro-palestinian footballers such as important contributions (for the cause) from names like Maradona, Cantona, Iker Casillas, CR7, Buffon, Anelka and Joey Barton among others and many of you remember Kanouté goal celebration displaying only the name of Palestine.

I want to mention Beitar Jerusalem (who still is a club who never ever had a player of Arabic heritage according to their policy nevermind having Jewish religion) is owned by same people who controls Bnei Sekhnin (Israeil Arabs). On the contrary, Israeli players are never welcome to join their clubs when they go camp in the Gulf so we can not say politics and football do not belong together as in some aspects they clearly go hand by hand.

Having this said, I am so totally against this labouring fans as political wing group because I could swear to you all that most of people going to CN every sunday are workers class voting "not far right". I know for sure many laziale have worn Che Guevara T-shirts and flags even while supporting Lazio in the curva. Many Palestinian children grew up to support Lazio because they googled and learned that the CN of Lazio waved Palestinian flags with a "Viva Palestina, non mollare mai" banner. They googled and translated non mollare mai and related.

Also, players that once were totally leftists growing up became now advocates for right political views as it comes easily with fame and glory (well much much money) like Zlatan or Pelé or anyone from any ghetto that grew up poor but later did commercials for big corporations.

I guess all I'm trying to say is that everything changes even humans and relations. Once Manchester United bought Veron for crazy sums and sold Stam to us, today this kind of business is not likely for example.

And then there is Lotito
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 10:06:26 PM by Nass »

SSL PADRONI DI ROMA

• Aquilotto
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2017, 02:24:58 PM »

Having this said, I am so totally against this labouring fans as political wing group because I could swear to you all that most of people going to CN every sunday are workers class voting "not far right". I know for sure many laziale have worn Che Guevara T-shirts and flags even while supporting Lazio in the curva. Many Palestinian children grew up to support Lazio because they googled and learned that the CN of Lazio waved Palestinian flags with a "Viva Palestina, non mollare mai" banner. They googled and translated non mollare mai and related.

I don't mean to rain on your parade, but the main reason why Palestine banners are shown on Curva Nord is for anti-Semitic reasons. The Curva Nord has always been a f a s c i s t Curva, whether you like that or not. Of course not every single person on the Curva is a (far) right wing activist, there's lots of left wing people as well, even on leadership level.

But I wish you luck going on the Curva Nord with a Che Guevara T-shirt...

Nass

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2017, 03:03:40 PM »

I don't mean to rain on your parade, but the main reason why Palestine banners are shown on Curva Nord is for anti-Semitic reasons. The Curva Nord has always been a f a s c i s t Curva, whether you like that or not. Of course not every single person on the Curva is a (far) right wing activist, there's lots of left wing people as well, even on leadership level.

But I wish you luck going on the Curva Nord with a Che Guevara T-shirt...

Well my friend when you put it that way I have no other choice than piss on your parade though. You choose words that contradicts eachother in many ways and for me it's nothing more but pure ignorance.

Ok first I know I brought this upon myself and that politics is forbidden, but please! C'mon go out there and ask each and every Laziali how they react to Israeli occupation and bombings. It has nothing to do with fascism.

Anti-semitic, really? This shit again? Go read my friend, read books google internet, you will learn that more than 95% of Palestinians are semites, of semitic race and majority dark browned skin or totally black. Palestinians belong to the world brotherhood of Indigenous people also in the UN so you might wanna wave another flag if you go   f a s c i s t.

Yes, I have cousins in Italy they are totally hamas and pflp, revolutionary and leftists and they have attended CN with Che T-shirts many times with great luck so what is your point?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 03:09:36 PM by Nass »

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2017, 03:21:57 PM »

I was always proud to see Curva Nord fight against globalisation. I wouldn't like to see a Che Guevara shirt on the Curva though, I have anti Che shirt just to spite others who wear that shit. No offence Nass  :beer:

I had a picture of Curva Nord on my old computer and there was a black guy in the middle of our fans so the racism and other stuff doesn't really stand...and I'm cool with that, wherever you're from you're welcome if you're a Laziale  :beer:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4