Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Lazio friends/ Enemies  (Read 3423 times)

SSL PADRONI DI ROMA

• Aquilotto
Re: Lazio friends/ Enemies
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2017, 03:51:48 PM »

Having this said, I am so totally against this labouring fans as political wing group because I could swear to you all that most of people going to CN every sunday are workers class voting "not far right". I know for sure many laziale have worn Che Guevara T-shirts and flags even while supporting Lazio in the curva. Many Palestinian children grew up to support Lazio because they googled and learned that the CN of Lazio waved Palestinian flags with a "Viva Palestina, non mollare mai" banner. They googled and translated non mollare mai and related.

I don't mean to rain on your parade, but the main reason why Palestine banners are shown on Curva Nord is for anti-Semitic reasons. The Curva Nord has always been a f a s c i s t Curva, whether you like that or not. Of course not every single person on the Curva is a (far) right wing activist, there's lots of left wing people as well, even on leadership level.

But I wish you luck going on the Curva Nord with a Che Guevara T-shirt...

Well my friend when you put it that way I have no other choice than piss on your parade though. You choose words that contradicts eachother in many ways and for me it's nothing more but pure ignorance.

Ok first I know I brought this upon myself and that politics is forbidden, but please! C'mon go out there and ask each and every Laziali how they react to Israeli occupation and bombings. It has nothing to do with fascism.

Anti-semitic, really? This shit again? Go read my friend, read books google internet, you will learn that more than 95% of Palestinians are semites, of semitic race and majority dark browned skin or totally black. Palestinians belong to the world brotherhood of Indigenous people also in the UN so you might wanna wave another flag if you go   f a s c i s t.

Yes, I have cousins in Italy they are totally hamas and pflp, revolutionary and leftists and they have attended CN with Che T-shirts many times with great luck so what is your point?

I didn't mean to offend you in any way, I understand this is a touchy subject, to say the least. I just wanted to point out that, when Curva Nord lads (from certain groups) display Palestine banners, it is (apart from support for Palestine, obviously) about displaying an anti-Semitic message. It is anti-Jew. In my experience, I have never seen left-wing propaganda on the Curva Nord since Curva Nord is an openly fscst Curva. Like I said myself, of course there's probably as many left-wing people on our stands as there are right-wing ones, I just mean that Curva Nord (as an entity, as a group) is openly fscst.

Nass

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2017, 04:28:03 PM »

@lazioserbia
Thanks friend, no offence taken, actually I agree with you at some sence (can't speak for my cousins and many of my people though) and you kind of sum up my own points  :beer: :beer:

@SSL PARDONI
Same for you pal, guess experience goes down to what people we surround ourselves with. I get your point though and think it is really sad that anti-Jewish has become anti-Semite and even more sad that anti-zionism has become anti-Jewish. It's all screwed up and so wrong but this is why it is important to enlight ourselves with as much backround as possible, such as most practicing Jews are against the State of Israel (as it is illegal and go against everything the Torah teaches) because it's actions in the name of Judaism has made many people anti-Jews. But I guess it's time to just leave it to there, it is as complicated as it already is.  :beer:

PEACE   :laziostend:

inhocsignovinces

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2017, 08:34:00 PM »

Too bad this forum ain't the world, I say we all get along well here, but that's what happens when you're united under the same banner. Lazio, the supposed  racist xenophobic club bridging gaps and bringing people of all cultures together. Shove it up your ass, media  :fingerup:
T’avemo arzato la coppa in faccia.

manchesterlazio

• Aquilotto
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2017, 09:41:43 PM »

Thanks " inhocsignovinces" for posting the letter from the Laziali.. "Cathal", you say Fergie replied to the it? Iwould love to see that!! Either way its a brilliant story i wasnt aware of...Definitely one to tell the lads in the pub at the weekend :stend1900x:

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2017, 10:15:37 PM »

manchesterlazio

• Aquilotto
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2017, 11:06:14 PM »

Cheers Cathal, thats brilliant :sciarpa05:

55Lazio

• Aquilotto
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2017, 10:02:50 PM »

and even more sad that anti-zionism has become anti-Jewish.

AMEN! A M E N!

• Aquilotto
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2018, 04:04:54 PM »

Last week Lazio fans from Roma participated in a boxing tournament organized by Levski fans in Sofia  :bravo: Thus once again have strengthened and showed the wonderful relations between the supporters of both teams.

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2018, 04:18:46 PM »

I need to drop by Sofia one day, seems like a great place
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

• Aquilotto
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2018, 04:51:54 PM »

Welcome  :beer:  :beer: here too are many bulgarian Lazio followers  :stendvl: Lazio fans from Roma have been attended a lot of Levski Sofia football games, and our anniversary as well.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4