Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Lazio friends/ Enemies  (Read 3431 times)

Bobbi

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Lazio friends/ Enemies
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2018, 08:32:45 PM »

I believe that we also have a 'friendly relationship' with the likes of City and Benfica as well?

Giosselino

• Aquilotto
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2018, 12:22:08 PM »

Man. City and Benfica among Lazio friends ? City for their colors and Benfica for their animal emblem maybe, but I have never heard of any particular relationship between Lazio of those two clubs.

In Italy, Inter, Triestina and Hellas Verona used to be our friends, for many different reasons. In Europe, we used to share friendly relationship with Real Madrid, Espanyol Barcelona, West Ham, Levski Sofia and Wisla Krakow.

Our most notable enemies being AS Merda, Napoli, Pescara, Livorno, Atalanta, Fiorentina, Juventus and Milan.
"Essere laziale č qualcosa di speciale, diverso dalla massa. E stato l'instinto a spingermi verso i colori biancocelesti e la passione per l'aquila, un animale affascinante, regale, fiero."

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2018, 12:32:36 PM »

I believe that we also have a 'friendly relationship' with the likes of City and Benfica as well?

City?  I really hope not, and never heard of that either.
Benfica not also i think, however Porto was actually mentioned as somewhat of an Ally in the past.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2018, 01:23:06 PM »

Man City is definitely not among our friends. When Utd won against 1927 7:1 in Champions League our fans had Utd flags in Curva Nord in the Serie A game that was played after. If we were friends with the Man Shitty this wouldn't be possible.

Benfica, apart from the eagle similarity, was a club that the WW2 regime in Portugal supported. But I also believe Evesto is right, Porto was mentioned as an ally before.

Barcelona? We can't have both Espaņol and Barcelona. West Ham maybe because of Di Canio, but Chelsea was always our blue friend from England. Levski, Wisla, PSG and more.

Akha

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2018, 08:38:56 AM »

Barcelona? We can't have both Espaņol and Barcelona. West Ham maybe because of Di Canio, but Chelsea was always our blue friend from England. Levski, Wisla, PSG and more.

I believe IRR were friends with Chelsea's Headhunters, but I heard the London group is no longer active so it might be that this 'friendship' is no more.
With Wisła it is business related and funny thing is people are advised against wearing ASR stuff in Wisła's controlled zones of Cracow, never thought they'd take it that seriously, I wonder if it works the other way too  :razz:

VENI VIDI LULIĆ

Giosselino

• Aquilotto
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2018, 03:06:35 PM »

The twinings between IRR and Ultras sur of Real Madrid and Boulogne Boys from PSG are also no longer active since those two groups were both banned from their stadiums.
"Essere laziale č qualcosa di speciale, diverso dalla massa. E stato l'instinto a spingermi verso i colori biancocelesti e la passione per l'aquila, un animale affascinante, regale, fiero."

SSL PADRONI DI ROMA

• Aquilotto
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2018, 06:16:21 PM »

Man. City and Benfica among Lazio friends ? City for their colors and Benfica for their animal emblem maybe, but I have never heard of any particular relationship between Lazio of those two clubs.

In Italy, Inter, Triestina and Hellas Verona used to be our friends, for many different reasons. In Europe, we used to share friendly relationship with Real Madrid, Espanyol Barcelona, West Ham, Levski Sofia and Wisla Krakow.

Our most notable enemies being AS Merda, Napoli, Pescara, Livorno, Atalanta, Fiorentina, Juventus and Milan.

Man City and Benfica are in no way friends or even related to us. In England there's a friendship with West Ham, fans of both clubs travel to London/Rome several times every season, not just for derby days. In Portugal there are (personal) links with Porto, not Benfica.

The only brotherhoods we have in Italy are Inter and Triestina, which have been going for decades now. There are (personal) links/mutual respect (and similare style) with Hellas Verona but they have strong friendships with Sampdoria and Fiorentina (which are historic rivals of Lazio so that doesn't work). Abroad I would say Levski is the only brotherhood at the moment, although there are (personal, smaller) links with many, many clubs around Europe (like you'll find in every big ultras scene): Espanyol, Wisla, Ferencváros, Leipzig, in Italy Ascoli, Chieti, ecc

The twinings between IRR and Ultras sur of Real Madrid and Boulogne Boys from PSG are also no longer active since those two groups were both banned from their stadiums.

Ultras Sur were present in Sofia together with some Lazio lads recently and they were also present a couple of weeks ago in the Curva Nord (with banner). Boulogne Boys, again, personal level.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2018, 11:06:46 PM »

Can you give any more information on Boulogne boys?

SSL PADRONI DI ROMA

• Aquilotto
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2018, 12:56:07 PM »

Not much to say... Just some KOB lads come to Lazio sometimes, personal contacts.

Interesting detail: parts of CS (roma) have friendships with PSG ultras (auteuil).
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]