Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 110

Author Topic: Claudio Lotito  (Read 65472 times)

Nesta_Jr

• Aquilotto
Re: Claudio Lotito
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2010, 12:25:46 AM »

New house... same old sh1t!  :roll_eyes:

Lotito being the sh1t of course.  :mad:

+1
A vita? C'e solo la Lazio!

Nickx13

• Aquilotto
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2010, 06:23:20 PM »

Vattene.
" Se i ragazzi sono uniti, non saranno mai sconfitti..! " - Ultras Liberi. (Ssl)

Skenderbeu

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2010, 02:03:04 AM »

drake1900

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2010, 08:42:24 PM »

Again does this man really deserves a topic?the only things that will be writen here will be bad things.

SSL.Galles

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2010, 11:10:20 PM »

Well his Mum thinks he`s a very nice man
My postman looks exactly like Lottito

Biancocelesti

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2010, 12:22:45 AM »

Again does this man really deserves a topic?the only things that will be writen here will be bad things.

Sometimes we need to express our anger, this topic is perfect for those occasions. :)

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2010, 04:03:51 AM »

we can write even worse things if there's a topic dedicated to Tare!   :razz:
we breathe LAZIO

Addicted2lazio

• Aquilotto
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2010, 04:33:17 AM »

Sometimes we need to express our anger, this topic is perfect for those occasions. :)

Not my favorite man, but agree.. be need to express a lot of anger

conceicao14

• Aquilotto
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2010, 12:20:32 PM »

I think lotito is a moron. We all know this. I think he has learnt a small lesson last season on how to get the paying public back into the stadiums so that they can generate better sales than before. He came in around 2004 and slashed all their spending. Lotito thought that it was simple money management changes that will bring the club back to profit as when he took over, lazio had turnovers in excess of 90m-120m per annum. Little did he realise that without good players, the public have nothing to watch but a team of mediocre players.

Well last season he bought Zarate for 20m+ and the season before this we had won copa italia with zarate who was season loaned. He put two and two things together and realised that things work this way in football. When we won the copa italia, the fans started to buy season tickets. We were probably placed 3rd best season ticket sales. I cannot remember exactly.

Well, so Lotito has decided to sell Kolarov and with some of the money, buy Hernanes. Plus I am sure we had made a good turnover last season with tight wage bill, there is some extra money left in the coffers.

Well the future is looking blue but there is a small red stain. That is Lotito. He needs to go public and say that he has made some mistakes and has learnt and hopes to move lazio forward. We will never see this for sure.

Well I started to go off one. But the main point I actually came in here was to say that Lotito must be pissing himself scared as when he unvieled the lazio squad to the fans, only 5000 fans came to see this. Kinda scary dont you think for lotito? He has alienated the fans for sure.

Eka_Baron

• LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2010, 01:06:02 PM »

I think lotito is a moron.

yep,  :beer:
thats rally describe what lotito is. . . .
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 110