Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 121

Author Topic: Claudio Lotito  (Read 70572 times)

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
Re: Claudio Lotito
« Reply #1090 on: May 31, 2017, 08:30:47 PM »

In 10 years we will be like real madrid. Or was it 5?

Nah man, in two years we are attacking the Scudetto...that was three years ago  :beer:

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1091 on: May 31, 2017, 09:29:15 PM »

Maybe they are counting in hound years.

Ljubo1

• Aquilotto
« Reply #1092 on: September 20, 2017, 11:05:46 AM »

I just read today that our president is considering to put price on SMS higher than 70 millions. It is roumored that it's going to be 120 millions . Considering how high some prices has gone that is not a bad strategy by the president. :supsmile:

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #1093 on: September 20, 2017, 12:52:32 PM »

I just read today that our president is considering to put price on SMS higher than 70 millions. It is roumored that it's going to be 120 millions €. Considering how high some prices has gone that is not a bad strategy by the president. :supsmile:

I dont think you will find any objection from any laziale tbh  :beer:

well, except cathal, probably 

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1094 on: September 20, 2017, 01:03:34 PM »

Why would I object? I spent much of the final days of the summer criticising Lotito for not having a higher asking price for Keita because if it was 50 or 60 million, maybe Monaco would've paid more. Now we'll never know. If Lotito is turning down 70 million for SMS, it's absolutely dumb to have an asking price of 70 million.

For what it's worth, more and more signs pointing to SMS leaving in the near future.

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #1095 on: September 20, 2017, 01:09:06 PM »

Why would I object? I spent much of the final days of the summer criticising Lotito for not having a higher asking price for Keita because if it was 50 or 60 million, maybe Monaco would've paid more. Now we'll never know. If Lotito is turning down 70 million for SMS, it's absolutely dumb to have an asking price of 70 million.

For what it's worth, more and more signs pointing to SMS leaving in the near future.

lol, just thought that you will give us a long-valid-reason why we shouldnt expect SMS price would be that extravagant,

you know, just you being you  :beer:

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1096 on: September 20, 2017, 01:14:17 PM »

lol, just thought that you will give us a long-valid-reason why we shouldnt expect SMS price would be that extravagant,

you know, just you being you  :beer:

Well, I severely doubt anyone is going to be rushing to make 120 million bids for him, but no harm in trying to squeeze that money out of a club.

We're in a good position with SMS. He's young, he's playing regularly, he's keeping healthy, he has a long contract, his agent is saying things that work in our favour (even if I think it's not entirely true) and Lotito and Tare have made it clear they don't feel the need to sell.

You never know  :whistle:

Ljubo1

• Aquilotto
« Reply #1097 on: September 20, 2017, 01:23:15 PM »

Members from Bayer and United will be on tonight game and they Will be closely watching SMS.
http://www.football-italia.net/110141/united-bayern-watch-sms

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #1098 on: September 20, 2017, 04:06:48 PM »

Members from Bayer and United will be on tonight game and they Will be closely watching SMS.

It clearly say they watched him on Sunday in Genoa but they might be at Olimpico tonight aswell  :twinkle:
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1099 on: September 20, 2017, 05:23:55 PM »

It clearly say they watched him on Sunday in Genoa but they might be at Olimpico tonight aswell  :twinkle:

It's the perfect situation. 
He's a starter who's happy here and we don't have to sell.  Time to aim and hold out for a gigantic amount.
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 121