Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 123

Author Topic: Claudio Lotito  (Read 73093 times)

Danish-Laziofan

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Claudio Lotito
« Reply #1190 on: November 01, 2017, 01:09:20 PM »

Thanks for a great post!

On the issue concerning IRR not wanting any other group to form on the Curva: are there other groups trying to emerge or are all ok with IRR trying to have monopoly? 
Please, take a minute at www.sslazio.dk . If there are other Scandinavian brothers who want to join, feel free!! We all understand each other anyway.

SSL PADRONI DI ROMA

• Aquilotto
« Reply #1191 on: November 01, 2017, 05:15:17 PM »

Thanks for a great post!

On the issue concerning IRR not wanting any other group to form on the Curva: are there other groups trying to emerge or are all ok with IRR trying to have monopoly?

The first thing they said in their comunicato was that the group Lazio Hit Firm did no longer exist, which came as a shock to many people (because it was a promising group of young, true ultras. They absorbed that group, or what's left of it at least (a lot of their members are banned now). A couple of the ex-LHF leaders are now part of IRR, carrying the SS LAZIO 1900 banner which they are allowed to put on top of the IRR main banner.

IRR want monopoly because it means more power and thus more money. There's not many others left to fight them, and if you want to fight them you're not just fighting football fans... It's Italy after all... A lot are banned (the whole in basso a destra section almost), some in prison, some have "retired", some are under constant supervision so can't move or can't be bothered...

Groups like Manipolo and CML, Veterani ecc are still there, others cannot be formed without consent of IRR. Actually now that I think of it I don't think I've seen the Manipolo and CML banners in away games recently (even in Europe) so no idea what's going on there.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1192 on: November 01, 2017, 05:32:14 PM »

Some times ago I read that existed idea of older guys from Eagles Supporters to return at stadium, on Tevere, but that quickly fell apart.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

moody

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #1193 on: November 02, 2017, 03:46:19 AM »

Italy's crime problems are stopping Lazio's growth as a club, and also the country's growth actually. This week away fans of 2 teams were attacked and that is something to worry about. Italy's financial position or even football league ranking in Europe is lower in the pecking order for a certain reason.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1194 on: November 02, 2017, 10:55:16 AM »

Italy's crime problems are stopping Lazio's growth as a club, and also the country's growth actually. This week away fans of 2 teams were attacked and that is something to worry about. Italy's financial position or even football league ranking in Europe is lower in the pecking order for a certain reason.

Yes and no, I think. These incidents are common and have been for ages and while it probably does have an effect on Italy's standing in world football, it's not impossible for Italy to reach dizzy heights again with all this going on.

There's more of a spotlight on the problem after recent events, but the spotlight could be even greater to be quite honest. For example, 25 fans were handed stadium bans last week for violence surrounding Verona - Napoli in August and I can't say I saw it reported in many media outlets.

It's not that everyone should fear of their lives going to any stadium in Italy, but I do think there is a spell with Ultras that needs to broken and has needed to be broken for quite some time. And I think that's where the game in Italy is held back.

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #1195 on: November 02, 2017, 11:55:31 AM »

Great post.
 IRR at the beginning and now, difference, or simply the businesses was primary thing ?
 Thanks.

SSL PADRONI DI ROMA

• Aquilotto
« Reply #1196 on: November 03, 2017, 03:26:23 PM »

Not entirely sure what you mean...
But IRR in the old days (late 80s + 90s) were a great group, one of the best if not the best in Italy (and Europe). Unique style, so many copied or tried to copy them.
But then with success of Lazio they started to be more interested in money and power...
Ever since it's been a shitty group, for me personally.
Money, organised crime, media,... Nothing to do with ultras.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1197 on: November 04, 2017, 12:56:29 PM »

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1198 on: November 04, 2017, 01:19:35 PM »

sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1199 on: November 04, 2017, 01:54:14 PM »

Yeah man sometimes I do ask myself why the fu ck I still visit their site. It's so obvious the editorial staff is biased against Lazio. Like for example we're on the best run in Serie A in as long as anyone can remember..zero credit, but they make it front page news when a small group of Laziali pulled that Anne Frank sticker bullshit.

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 123