Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123

Author Topic: Claudio Lotito  (Read 73093 times)

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
Re: Claudio Lotito
« Reply #1200 on: November 04, 2017, 02:04:07 PM »

It's not just that they are biased against Lazio at some level, it's that it's also pretty clear that although their news team are supposed to be fluent in Italian, they are doing Google Translate jobs. As someone who does that themselves, I know it's accurate up to a point but as someone who has done it for 10 odd years, I can read a fair bit of Italian and know when Google is screwing with me.

Point is, it's mostly that their standards are sliding. They know people will read and believe anything they say at this point becuase it's Football Italia.

Ljubo1

• Aquilotto
« Reply #1201 on: November 04, 2017, 02:57:48 PM »

That is my most reliable source so don't be to harsh on them. "Only sometimes" they get it wrong but most of the times they are right. Go FI :fingerup:

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1202 on: November 04, 2017, 03:49:18 PM »

They're utter, biased crap and their aren't other descriptions.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #1203 on: November 04, 2017, 05:46:27 PM »

That is my most reliable source so don't be to harsh on them. "Only sometimes" they get it wrong but most of the times they are right. Go FI :fingerup:

You need to get better sources. Its not hard, literally anyone else will do.

Akha

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #1204 on: November 05, 2017, 12:44:40 AM »

I stopped following them when they called us the second team of Rome. Even not to mention all that bullhsit during calcioscomesse.
VENI VIDI LULIĆ

Gianni Calcio

• Aquila Imperiale

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #1207 on: December 13, 2017, 02:45:29 AM »

Reports suggest Lazio are sensationally considering whether to forfeit the current Serie A campaign after their controversial defeat to Torino.

According to Premium Sport, Lazio President Claudio Lotito [pictured] feels ‘victimised’ by a ‘politically-charged’ campaign to prevent them from finishing in Serie A’s top four.

The Aquile have regularly complained about refereeing decisions going against them, and their 3-1 loss to Torino saw Iago Falque not penalised for a handball in the box and Ciro Immobile sent off for a perceived headbutt on Nicolas Burdisso after VAR had been consulted.

Boss Simone Inzaghi claimed Lazio had been “defrauded for the fourth week in a row”, while Luis Alberto suggested “people didn’t like” the thought of his side occupying a Champions League place.

what are the chance lotito really doing this?

me I dont think its goin to happen anyway, but what you guys thinking?

emhad

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #1208 on: December 13, 2017, 02:53:45 AM »

I thought Lotito was a super person in FIGC, yet he felt victimized.

I was there when Lazio Scudetto, and i was there when Lazio battle for relegation, I am Laziale since 1997...Forza LAZIO! Forza Lazio Indonesia!!!

moody

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #1209 on: December 13, 2017, 03:36:15 AM »

Lazio would be bankrupt the minute we exit Serie A and all the players would be mad. No chance this is happening but we're just making noises to get more attention on this.
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123