Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133]

Author Topic: Claudio Lotito  (Read 82729 times)

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
Re: Claudio Lotito
« Reply #1320 on: August 22, 2018, 05:22:53 PM »

I don't have a bosss these days but if one of my previous bosses spoke to me like that expect a reaction. Lotito is his boss, not his dad.

That said, i dont think it is a big g deal for the present, but can have implications for the future. Did Inzaghi not say lazio is the present recently? That is obvious as he is the coach, but why not say present and future?

One of my biggest fears is seeing Inzaghi leave us, i hope its one of lotares fears too.

I guess it boils down to what kind of person inzaghi is. I know i would react, but that does not mean i would quit or consider quitting.
FORZA LAZIO!

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1321 on: August 22, 2018, 05:35:04 PM »

This isn't 'normal'. This is Lotito and this is Lazio. This is something Inzaghi, by now, should be used to with Lotito and Lazio. When things are going right, things can't be better but when the proverbial hits the fan, there's a tendency to self-destruct at Formello.

This isn't a conversation Lotito and Inzaghi have unless there is dissatisfaction between the two, for whatever reason. For these conversations to occur, there has to be some negative feeling between the two. Of course, it can be cleared up and everyone can move on, but not necessarily.

Married couples can fight every day and remain with each other for 60 years, and then married couples can separate. And from the outside looking in, impossible to tell how strong the relationship is between Lotito and Inzaghi. But at that moment, it was strained.

This is speculation and I've said it before, but I've never got the feeling Lotito was hot on Inzaghi. I believe he is backed because things have been going in the right direction, but I think Inzaghi is in trouble the moment it trends downward. AND, I think Simone knows that, which is why he's very open and honest both publicly and, it seems, privately.

Everyone here knows Lazio. Missing out on the Champions League is a blow for any club, but more for Lazio than anyone because the club will beat themselves black and blue over it. You can be sure, to some extent, it's affected pre-season. I'm certain the Napoli result has got to the club as much if not more than everyone on the forum. And it will be a 'crisis' when we lose to Juventus.

This is Lazio.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1322 on: August 22, 2018, 09:37:30 PM »

I think that everything is blown up out of proportion. Could be conversation that normally occurs between CEO and directors of sector in every company on weekly basis.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Akha

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #1323 on: August 22, 2018, 10:25:51 PM »

Still can't forget Reja - Tare brawl over Stankevičius featuring in a Palermo away game (lost 1-5 with Kozak rescuing the shreds of our dignity), what a crazy time that was  :razz:. Maybe this case is also related to miscommunication or some contradictory directives.
VENI VIDI LULIĆ

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1324 on: August 23, 2018, 05:36:59 PM »

There is a suggestion the phonecall between Lotito and Inzaghi was 3 weeks ago. There was some sort of situation with the medical team as it was reported a while ago some staff members quit while in Marienfeld. No real context, just that changes occurred for unknown reasons.

Therefore, it is said to be possible the 'team worth 10 times more than the others' and 'always complaining' relates only to the medical department and that Inzaghi's grievances are solely with them.

Find that to be a bit of a stretch given Diaconale's '11 Ronaldo' comments, but there was clearly some sort of mess-up with Berisha given he trained with an injury that now appears to be fairly serious, not to mention guys like Durmisi, Strakosha, Marusic etc. were missing a lot of training time with unusual issues.

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #1325 on: August 24, 2018, 03:47:59 PM »

http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/primo-piano/rivivi-il-live-inzaghi-cr7-sorvegliato-speciale-lotito-un-confronto-per-il-bene-della-lazio-98204

Simone clarified the phonecall with Lotito, said it's normal, and that everything is OK.

Berisha to return after the NT break.
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133]