Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123

Author Topic: Claudio Lotito  (Read 73098 times)

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Claudio Lotito
« Reply #1210 on: December 13, 2017, 08:14:53 AM »

If Lazio forfeit it's automatic relegation to Serie B and questionable future ahead of club. That should be enough for everybody to aknowledge what is behind diffusal of such rumor.

De Martino already denied everything as "notorious stupidity".
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #1211 on: December 13, 2017, 09:34:29 AM »

Its a bullshit story, either completely made up or (more likely) some journo overheard Lotito in the stadium as he walked out spouting frustrated comments - I can imagine him saying something like "**** this shit, ill pull us out of the league" as he rages.

Never gonna happen.

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #1212 on: December 13, 2017, 11:19:52 AM »

One plausible explanation would be to "forfeit" Serie A as in to make it less important competition for us and solely focus on winning UEL.
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #1213 on: December 13, 2017, 02:15:56 PM »

One plausible explanation would be to "forfeit" Serie A as in to make it less important competition for us and solely focus on winning UEL.

And what will we be playing next year if we pull out? Its ridiculous to even consider, no matte how mad we are. With the lack of competitive games we would be out in the first knockout round of europa league, not mattering who we face.
FORZA LAZIO!

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1214 on: December 20, 2017, 12:52:08 PM »

Lotito did his yearly speech yesterday at the Lazio Christmas party. This is Google translate so  :whistle: :whistle:

After the words of the players present at the Christmas dinner, the president's speech at the end of the year also arrived. This is what was said by Claudio Lotito, directly from the stage of Spazio Novecento, through the microphones of Lazio Style Channel: "I thank first of all those present and those who are not present. We applauded the deeds of our wonderful group, but we forgot the fans: united we win. I say this with pride, even if someone asks why the fans have changed, he thinks that perhaps Lotito has used material means. I have not used any material means, I have remained on my positions and perhaps people have seen that we work as well as with the muscles, the body and the mind, especially with the heart, with the authentic passion. With the desire to show that with the organization, the team spirit, the humility, the sacrifice, the determination that the boys have demonstrated in the last game, we are able to achieve results ".

EXAMPLE FOR EVERYONE - "I proudly claim that this is a team that at this moment in Italy and abroad is highly attentive to everyone. I receive congratulations from experts who do not support Lazio and tell me that I have a great team, a team of champions, a team that never gives up. Samples that prove it also in daily life, in their readiness to be present in helping even less fortunate people. To demonstrate on the field that you win by merit, without subterfuge, without shortcuts. We claim the values ​​of Lazio that are the values ​​of a moral entity, which has dictated in history and is dictating today the rules in the system where you win by merit, by sacrifice. This group excites, makes a good game, brings results and above all proves to never give up as our anthem. The merit goes to the players, the coach who created and cemented with particular values ​​a group that beyond the technical qualities, embodies the authentic values ​​of the world of sport and brings people closer, enthusiasm, makes them live incredible moments of authentic passion. On the territory I found a strong lazialitÓ: yesterday I was in Salerno and, with all due respect to the Salernitana, everyone told me that Lazio is incredible. Because? Everyone would like to embody these behaviors. You (addressing players, ed) are an example in the history of football if you can get results like that of August (victory of the Super Cup, ed): a historic society, rich and noble, with important revenues, which is used to to win and who is forced to suffer the pride, the determination, the desire to say does not pass the stranger. I refer to the Super Cup, to the victory of Turin, to the victory of the Primavera that has always conquered in Turin a field that everyone considers impossible. If you can maintain this profile and determination, this year you can achieve great results, but above all give an immeasurable joy not only to all the Lazio ".

ITALIAN CUP SIGNAL - "I think of all the Italian people, there are people who after the Super Cup win called me, and they were certainly not Lazio, and they told me they were enjoying and could not wait. People who cheered the other teams and who supported Lazio for what it represents. We must not disperse this heritage, we must continue along this line, we must not break down: the abuses have always been there, but this time the Piave murmured does not pass the foreigner. This is clear and only through your attitude and your behavior will we manage to bring the results home. We have appointments told me the coach, who has a great sensitivity and lives the locker room as if it were his family. We must act in stages, first the Crotone and then the Coppa Italia, at a delicate moment because the 26th is Santo Stefano and there are the parties. That is a stage that already marks an important position because it enters a semi-final: that is another sign to say we are in continuous form. It is not that today we are here and tomorrow we are shooting, today we are here and tomorrow we will still be, even stronger, more determined, more organized and with the desire to demonstrate on the field that the values ​​of sport must overcome, the overcoming of fences of social, cultural, economic character. You witness this daily not only in the field, but also with the activities you do in schools, in hospitals, bringing a smile to the poorest and most disadvantaged people. I refer to the speech of the earthquake victims and to many things that today bring Lazio up high as an emblem of authentic values, not only of a sporting nature, but of a social nature ".

LAZIO AN EMBLEM - "You have to take the field with the desire to win because you have to prove to the less fortunate people that through your victories can redeem themselves
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1215 on: January 12, 2018, 09:57:11 PM »

https://www.football-italia.net/115511/serie-clubs-push-lotito

What happens if he becomes the FIGC president? surely he can't hold that while also being the president of Lazio?
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1216 on: January 12, 2018, 10:34:32 PM »

https://www.football-italia.net/115511/serie-clubs-push-lotito

What happens if he becomes the FIGC president? surely he can't hold that while also being the president of Lazio?

I assume it wouldn't be ethical to combine those 2 functions.  But let's wait and see.

Maybe the plan is to make Mauri the new DS and Lotito singing of the presidency to Tare while keeping ownership on paper ...  :twinkle:

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1217 on: January 13, 2018, 02:18:03 PM »

I'm sure he can't stay president, but owner probably yes.

Anyway, however goes, I predict salty tears from everywhere if actually runs for position and win it.  :happy:
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #1218 on: January 13, 2018, 03:24:22 PM »

As an Italian, I have to say that I really hope that Lotito does not get the presidency. I just don't think that anything would change from an Italy standpoint, and I'm honestly sick of not being able to get past the world cup group stage.
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1219 on: January 13, 2018, 03:47:16 PM »

As an Italian, I have to say that I really hope that Lotito does not get the presidency. I just don't think that anything would change from an Italy standpoint, and I'm honestly sick of not being able to get past the world cup group stage.

It won't change unless Damiano Tommasi gets elected. He wants to get rid of Lega Pro and introduce B teams. Essentially, you'd see small Italian clubs dying to make way for B teams.

Gravina and Sibilia, two other candidates, will want similar things as they are presidents of Serie C and Serie D respectively. They'll be keen to keep things like Tavecchio had it.

Lotito is different. Yes, he backed Tavecchio, but he backed Tavecchio to one day be in this position. Lotito has his admirers in Serie A, B, C and D. Also has many that don't like him. He's the spanner in the works.

Tavecchio isn't the problem, neither is Lotito. The problem is that FIGC presidents is essentially elected by small clubs. It's the system.
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123