Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Lazio - Palermo for a foreigner  (Read 243 times)

nuttax

• Aquilotto
Lazio - Palermo for a foreigner
« on: April 06, 2017, 12:46:42 PM »

Ciao supporters,
In order to avoid any possible rules regulations I was wondering if being all alone on my own on Curva Nord sector for a foreigner is fine? I'm russian, and coming for a short vacation in Naples and Florence, but I want to come to Rome on APR 23rd to support Lazio vs Palermo.
As I see on sslazio.it tickets will be available 4 days ahead, but of course I would like to see the game from the northern sector.
Thanks in advance, avanti Lazio
ЦВБП

Stefano6

• LF Legend
Re: Lazio - Palermo for a foreigner
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 01:42:31 PM »

If you arrive here a couple of days before the game, you shouldnt have a problem buying the ticket from the club shop, which is near the stadium, on via G. Calderini.

Take the Tram number 2 from Piazza del Popolo, which is in the city centre.

Take ID (passport) to buy the ticket, and also to the stadium as they will check the ticket against your ID.

Once inside the stadium, no one cares if you are all alone, foreign, black, white, alien - all that matters if you are there to support Lazio.

nuttax

• Aquilotto
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 02:59:33 PM »

Thanks a million,
The problem is that I'll arrive to Rome in the late evening 22nd, is it possible to buy a ticket http://www.sslazio.it/en/tickets-and-stadium/prices-and-matches on the web 4 days ahead?
ЦВБП

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 04:52:06 PM »

You can buy tickets on the day of the game, but Curva will probably be sold out by that point.

You can buy them online, via listicket, but ive never done it so I dont know what the experience is like

nuttax

• Aquilotto
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2017, 05:09:18 PM »

Grazie
ЦВБП
Pages: [1]