Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: Serie A: Genoa-Lazio, Saturday, 15-04-17  (Read 1655 times)

Bobbi

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Serie A: Genoa-Lazio, Saturday, 15-04-17
« Reply #130 on: April 17, 2017, 03:01:29 AM »

Its never easy playing away at Genoa so a point is okay I guess. Atalanta, Inter and Milan all dropped points too so that is comforting.

We definitely had chances to win the game as did they (Lombardi should have passed to Ciro when one on one, and then Strakosha made a brilliant save on Pandev at the end and great tracking back by Lukaku), and the goals we conceded are difficult to accept (especially the first one, I know that Hoedt was left confused following Biglia running in infront of him, but the entire defense should have done better on that one starting from Basta).

A bit confused as to why Inzaghi decided to play four at the back with Basta starting as Patric was available and he suits the RB position better in a four man defense?

When is Lulic back? I think this game showed why we need him back in midfield. Parolo and SMS are great but too attacking at times and don't track back as much.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #131 on: April 21, 2017, 04:21:19 PM »

Our spokesman Diaconale went on LazioStyle Radio to say that the refereeing in this Genoa game was so poor, it might suggest something of a plan to help Milan and Inter get into Europe at Lazio's expense.

Strong words.

lazioserbia

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #132 on: April 21, 2017, 04:25:35 PM »

Our spokesman Diaconale went on LazioStyle Radio to say that the refereeing in this Genoa game was so poor, it might suggest something of a plan to help Milan and Inter get into Europe at Lazio's expense.

Strong words.

When Inter beat us two years ago were they in need of points then too? It would not be the first time for the refs to screw us over because of the shits from Milano. They play a very dirty game.

I can understand mistakes, everybody makes them, but what happened in Genoa is just pure amateurism. If three refs cannot see three penalties it can only mean one thing - that they do not want to see it.

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #133 on: April 21, 2017, 04:37:01 PM »

I think it's the right thing to do to go public about referee since they were against us in the last few games. It's gonna put more pressure to referee in our next game. Just look at Barca - Juve, before the game a lot of talk about referee n he did carefully the whole game not to make mistakes.
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
A ROMA LA LAZIO C'E SOLO LA LAZIO!!! FORZA LAZIO!!!

moody

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #134 on: April 21, 2017, 04:37:34 PM »

Penalty area assistant referee was right in front of Keita, things are so obvious at that point.

lazioserbia

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #135 on: April 21, 2017, 04:41:41 PM »

Penalty area assistant referee was right in front of Keita, things are so obvious at that point.

Another ref was in front of Parolo when ex-merda Burdisso used aikido to throw him on the ground.

Evesto

• LF Legend
« Reply #136 on: April 21, 2017, 04:44:33 PM »

Strong words.

The club used this tactic before.  It puts pressure on the refs for the upcoming games, and i remember it worked last season.  We got a non existent penalty in the game right after (can't remember wich).

I think it's the right thing to do to go public about referee since they were against us in the last few games. It's gonna put more pressure to referee in our next game. Just look at Barca - Juve, before the game a lot of talk about referee n he did carefully the whole game not to make mistakes.

Exactly right.  The PSG disgrace madd sure Juve received a perfect wistled game.
Sadly of course there always needs to be a victim first.

Another ref was in front of Parolo when ex-merda Burdisso used aikido to throw him on the ground.

They didn't want to see it, there's no doubt.  To think it were 'just' mistakes is naiėve.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]