Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: The end schedule of 17-18 Serie A - How will it go?  (Read 568 times)

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
The end schedule of 17-18 Serie A - How will it go?
« on: April 15, 2017, 09:46:46 PM »

So now there's only 6 matches left in the Serie A this season and whilst our 4th place is still impressive, the gap to 7th place is only a few points now.

Lets look at the table, the rest of our matches and compare them to the other teams that are fighting for EL

4 Lazio 61
5 Atalanta 60
6 AC Milan 58
7 Inter 56
8 Fiorentina 52

Lazio:

Palermo H
Roma A
Sampdoria H
Fiorentina A
Inter H
Crotone A

Atalanta:

Bologna H
Juventus H
Udinese A
Milan H
Empoli A
Chievo H

AC Milan:

Empoli H
Crotone A
Roma H
Atalanta A
Bologna H
Cagliari A

Inter:

Fiorentina A
Napoli H
Genoa A
Sassuolo H
Lazio A
Udinese H

Fiorentina:

Inter H
Palermo A
Sassuolo A
Lazio H
Napoli A
Pescara H

Looking at this schedule, I don't think we have to worry too much about Fiorentina. But out of the 4 clubs fighting for EL I feel we have the hardest schedule ahead. With those matches in mind (and current form) this is how I think it will end

4 Atalanta 73
5 Milan 70
6 Lazio 70
7 Inter 67
8 Fiorentina 64

I think we're going to pick up 10 points in the remaining 6 matches

Palermo H 3 points
Derby 0 points
Sampdoria H 3 points
Fiorentina away 1 point
Inter home 1 point
Crotone away 1 point

This is all just pure speculation of course, but would like to hear the thoughts from others in here  :supsmile:
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Sile

• LF Legend
Re: The end schedule of 17-18 Serie A - How will it go?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2017, 11:42:29 PM »

We're getting 18 points and keeping 4th. Daje Lazio
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 11:50:52 PM »

Derby 0 points? Great mentality.

I actually think we have the best schedule and wouldn't swap it with any of the other teams.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2017, 12:06:18 AM »

I actually think we have the best schedule and wouldn't swap it with any of the other teams.

What does this have to do with mentality?

Do I think we have a chance of beating 1927? of course, but I can still say that we're underdogs and for a reason...

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2017, 01:02:48 AM »

What does this have to do with mentality?

Do I think we have a chance of beating 1927? of course, but I can still say that we're underdogs and for a reason...

Have to say that it really stuns me to see something like this. How does it not disgust you to write something like that? I mean why not just put a question mark instead of the 0? Giving 1927 3 points is just awful bro, it is just not right.

You know I like you ilsempre but things like these just irritate the shit out of me. Our players showed that they are capable of beating those cunts and having no faith in them is just wrong.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2017, 01:12:47 AM »

I was trying to analyze the last 6 matches of our season. Doesn't mean I think we don't have a chance of beating them...

Yeah I know sometimes team form doesn't mean anything in the derby, but I consider us underdogs. I really can't see what's wrong with saying we're not the favorites to win?  :supsmile:

You guys are making too big of a deal out of this  :supsmile: :supsmile:

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2017, 01:26:11 AM »

I was trying to analyze the last 6 matches of our season. Doesn't mean I think we don't have a chance of beating them...

Yeah I know sometimes team form doesn't mean anything in the derby, but I consider us underdogs. I really can't see what's wrong with saying we're not the favorites to win?  :supsmile:

You guys are making too big of a deal out of this  :supsmile: :supsmile:

I know you did not mean it like that but that 0 is just  :ohnoo:

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2017, 02:22:16 AM »

I'll drop by in this thread this time next year to give prediction. Probably will have better hindsight than now.  :razz:
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2017, 02:48:26 AM »

The important thing is that we are in front. Palermo is next and we have to take 3 points in that game. We need to keep this position until we face Inter and Fiorentina. Inter will become desperate at one point and they will have to go all in. When they come at Olimpico they will probably need a win and we all know Pioli is a looser. So Inzaghi should destroy Inter on counterattacking play. I am more worried about the small teams like Crotone.

I am not going to talk about the Derby because no one can predict anything in such a game but I expect us to beat Sampdoria. Fiorentina away should be an interesting game but they are too far behind - a lot of teams would need to make a lot of mistakes in order for Fiorentina to get a EL spot. Today they lost against Empoli and that made their EL chase over, if there was any. If Inter comes to Olimpico with still being behind us in the table there should be no need to worry about them - a point would be enough and that would push them to go for a win which I believe they would not be able to do unless they get help from the ref like two seasons before.

Atalanta or Milan will have to drop points when they face each other and that is why I think the Fiorentina game is very important for us. Inter hosts Napoli and plays away to Fiorentina who always plays good against them. Atalanta has the best schedule and they are very close so we need to be extra careful about them. Milan hosts 1927 and plays Cagliari in the last match. It will be tough to stay in front of them but if we can beat the shits I can say that it is almost certain we will stay up.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 02:51:19 AM by lazioserbia »

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2017, 07:07:34 AM »

I think we're going to pick up 10 points in the remaining 6 matches

Palermo H 3 points
Derby 0 points
Sampdoria H 3 points
Fiorentina away 1 point
Inter home 1 point
Crotone away 1 point

Ilsempre, you just ruined your reputation as a die-hard Laziale in the forum!
we breathe LAZIO
Pages: [1] 2