Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Author Topic: Seleco - flashback from past  (Read 2646 times)

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
Re: Seleco - flashback from past
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2017, 06:33:56 PM »

The money they offer isn't that high in today's standards but it's better than nothing. So maybe we can assume that we never got even 4 mill offers before?

As of last season, the only clubs getting more than 2.5 million per season in Serie A were Milan, Juventus, Inter, Napoli and Sassuolo, whose owner uses shirt sponsorship as a way of pumping money from his business into the club - Cragnotti style.

4 million plus bonuses is as much as we're worth on the market.

Stefano6

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2017, 06:52:05 PM »

Im pretty pleased about this, can you imagine if we do another deal to use the maglia bandiera next season too, but this time with Seleco on it - we would make a fortune on shirt sales alone!

Will be buying next seasons shirt for sure.

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2017, 08:14:44 PM »

I'm gonna miss the sponsorless shirt because I'm so getting used to it, but looking forward to the new one!
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
A ROMA LA LAZIO C'E SOLO LA LAZIO!!! FORZA LAZIO!!!

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2017, 09:42:35 PM »

Im pretty pleased about this, can you imagine if we do another deal to use the maglia bandiera next season too, but this time with Seleco on it - we would make a fortune on shirt sales alone!

Regarding maglia bandiera, Canigiani said that 'Eagle shirt won't return next season, but perhaps something even more incredible than return of eagle shirt'. It's curious cliffhanger, supposedly about next season shirts.

Must say I'm already impatient.  :razz:
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2017, 09:57:49 PM »

Regarding maglia bandiera, Canigiani said that 'Eagle shirt won't return next season, but perhaps something even more incredible than return of eagle shirt'. It's curious cliffhanger, supposedly about next season shirts.

Wonder if that's what will premiere in the Coppa final.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2017, 10:28:43 PM »

Wonder if that's what will premiere in the Coppa final.

Yeah and what could be more unexpected than maglia bandiera has been? Really, how many of you expected to see maglia bandiera ever again?

I'm thinking about crest from that period. Maybe with some restyling, to make duo deja vu.

Perhaps without outside line, with more "lively" aquila? Don't know, just guessing what would be even more incredible.
sky blue is the color

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2017, 11:09:40 PM »

Since next season will be the 60th anniversary of our '58 Coppa win, wouldn't surprise me if the home jersey is based on that season'a home kit. Rumours are the jerseys were decided upon a long time ago and as I've said before, club work with Macron to keep home kit plain following the outrage Puma created.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a more extravagant eagle design on away or third kit. Diaconale seemed to make a point about the eagle being the symbol of Rome today and you can always read something into his statements.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2017, 11:23:05 PM »

That would be fun - cause home kit that year was of white color.  :supsmile:

sky blue is the color

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2017, 12:17:13 AM »

I wouldn't change our crest, it's beautiful.  :offlag:

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2017, 08:06:21 AM »

That would be fun - cause home kit that year was of white color.  :supsmile:

Was the away sky-blue? Pretty sure I've seen that design with the colours reversed for that season. In any case, either jersey could be used. It's something I'd expect the club to mark.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12