Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Seleco - flashback from past  (Read 3182 times)

Rizmo

• LF Legend
Re: Seleco - flashback from past
« Reply #110 on: June 09, 2017, 12:02:44 AM »

So two of next seasons shirts will be presented prior to departure to Auronzo. Can't wait  :scarfup:
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #111 on: June 09, 2017, 09:37:33 AM »

And the third during the team presentation at Auronzo itself.

Also apparently Macron are looking to open a new shop in the city centre, where Lazio will have a dedicated section inside, and its not excluded that Lazio look to open a new Lazio Style also in the centre.

Which would be amazing, all you see around the centre is Roma shops and merch, not much of ours.. and also its quite far from where I live to where I can get a ticket, unless I go out of my way on the way home from work.. would be great if there was a store in the centre, for fans and also expose our brand to tourists and bring in some more cash.

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #112 on: June 09, 2017, 06:20:56 PM »

And the third during the team presentation at Auronzo itself.

Also apparently Macron are looking to open a new shop in the city centre, where Lazio will have a dedicated section inside, and its not excluded that Lazio look to open a new Lazio Style also in the centre.

Which would be amazing, all you see around the centre is Roma shops and merch, not much of ours.. and also its quite far from where I live to where I can get a ticket, unless I go out of my way on the way home from work.. would be great if there was a store in the centre, for fans and also expose our brand to tourists and bring in some more cash.

This year was the first time I saw pop up ticket vendors for riomma at the tourist spots. We need something similar.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]