Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21

Author Topic: COPPA ITALIA FINAL: Lazio-Juventus, Wednesday, 17-05-17  (Read 4090 times)

chandraicang

• Aquila Senior
Re: COPPA ITALIA FINAL: Lazio-Juventus, Wednesday, 17-05-17
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2017, 10:25:13 PM »

I dont understand, if game at florence was mean nothing and ok to be lost, so why inzaghi field in felipe and ciro as subs in the last 15 minutes? That was a rare chance for vargic, crecco or tounkara so we know how to react in the next mercato. I saw inzaghi ask crecco prepare himself for subbing but canceled it. I dont like it and dont understand
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 10:27:55 PM by chandraicang »
To cover a football pitch there is no better formation than a 4-3-3

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2017, 10:59:37 PM »

I dont understand, if game at florence was mean nothing and ok to be lost, so why inzaghi field in felipe and ciro as subs in the last 15 minutes? That was a rare chance for vargic, crecco or tounkara so we know how to react in the next mercato. I saw inzaghi ask crecco prepare himself for subbing but canceled it. I dont like it and dont understand

I believe he wanted to put Crecco in to strengthen the defense, then Boubacar scored. Maybe he still wanted to win the game, so he threw Ciro n Felipe in. I also dont like that sub. Looking at the starting eleven, there were 2 players that I wanted to sub earlier (Keita - Lombardi n Parolo - Crecco) n I believe Inzaghi planned it too. But Lukaku injured n then the unexpected thing happened.

Now Parolo is in doubt for the game. I really hope he can make it.
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
A ROMA LA LAZIO C'E SOLO LA LAZIO!!! FORZA LAZIO!!!

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2017, 11:17:42 PM »

Look what happened to Parolo. Should we have risked more players?

I don't understand this logic, acting as if players can only get injured in football matches. Canizares once missed the World Cup because he dropped a bottle of aftershave. If it's a risk to play a football match, perhaps these guys shouldn't be professionals.

I wouldn't be surprised if the decision to rest players and put players on different training regimes doesn't cause injuries in training this week...

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2017, 11:23:41 PM »

Parolo is on RAI now, saying that playing Juve after they get beaten is worse because they always want immediate revenge on whoever their next opponent is. Add that to the fact that they have the chance of a treble.

He added that he feels fine and he should be available for wednesday.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2017, 11:33:46 PM »

Good that they lost, even if with merde.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2017, 12:00:21 AM »

I don't understand this logic, acting as if players can only get injured in football matches. Canizares once missed the World Cup because he dropped a bottle of aftershave. If it's a risk to play a football match, perhaps these guys shouldn't be professionals.

I wouldn't be surprised if the decision to rest players and put players on different training regimes doesn't cause injuries in training this week...
Now you go to absurdity. Even Allegri rested 6 players tonight. Many coaches do that. It's a natural thing to try to protect your players before a big final.

dinhochester

• LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2017, 04:34:32 AM »

Really hope that inzaghi can give the players serious preparation for this match as many players have been rested longer than usual. And their last real match is against non existent Sampdoria.
I hope they are not "shocked" when they face Juventus high quality players, especially in the first 20 minutes.
Competitive match is the best training preparation before a big game, not sitting on the bench.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 04:49:52 AM by dinhochester »

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2017, 06:51:11 AM »

How?  ;D
we breathe LAZIO

dinhochester

• LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2017, 07:05:25 AM »

Probable formation

Strakosha
           Bastos Devrij Radu
Basta Parolo Biglia Sergej Lulic
                     Keita
                 Immobile

Higuain
           Mandzukic Dybala
  Sandro Rincon Marchisio Alvez
      Chiellini Bonucci Barzagli
                     Buffon

Pjanic is suspended, Khedira and Mandzukic are in doubt.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 12:43:50 PM by dinhochester »

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2017, 08:58:19 AM »

Now you go to absurdity. Even Allegri rested 6 players tonight. Many coaches do that. It's a natural thing to try to protect your players before a big final.

Exactly, players can get injured at any time, in any match. Theres nothing special about the matches just before a cup final, a player is just as able to get injured in those as he is in the first game of the season.
So its about minimising the risk, if you definitely want player X available for the cup final, then not playing him in the preceding game raises the probability of him being available.

Sure he could still go and get hit by a car or pull a muscle in training, but those risks are always present regardless, theres nothing you can do about that. Its about minimising the part you can control
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21