Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16

Author Topic: Serie A: Lazio-Inter, Sunday, 21-05-17  (Read 2820 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Serie A: Lazio-Inter, Sunday, 21-05-17
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2017, 02:42:58 AM »

To be honest, I am quite pessimist of this match.
Our display against Juve is bad.
We create in 2nd half because Juve switch to low gear. They are not pressing us. Not because we play well.
The momentum and morale will be low in this match.

When has the morale been low this season after a loss, i really can't remember that ....   :roll_eyes:

LaziAli

• LF Mods
  • Maestrelli son's
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2017, 05:03:48 AM »

This game is about pride. They beat us 3-0 at San Siro recently.
Time for revenge, and boost our morale against "big names".
 :stendvl:
Unity in Diversity

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2017, 11:12:29 AM »

Yeah well said Mr Ali, we must continue Inter's bad run and develop a winning habit against the traditional big teams. Inter haven't really looked like they want to win recently so let's hope they are just as bad against us.
:laziostend:

There is a very odd probable formation showing up on Gazzetta at the moment:

Strakosha

Bastos
De Vrij
Hoedt

Basta
Milinkovic
Biglia
Lulic
WALLACE??? Maybe as a LB in a four but as a wing-back???

Immobile
Keita
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2017, 11:15:56 AM »

I want to see Luis Alberto starting in this one. I think he deserves it based on his recent performances.
In defense, I would go for the 3 back line with Bastos De Vrij and Wallace/Hoedt.

I actually think that we will not be relaxed here since Inzaghi will not want to end the season with 3 games lost in a row. So we will go for the win.

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2017, 11:53:28 AM »

This game is about pride. They beat us 3-0 at San Siro recently.
Time for revenge, and boost our morale against "big names".
 :stendvl:

We beat them 1-2 at San Siro more recently and had our revenge. This match is about putting the final nail in their coffin.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2017, 12:22:40 PM »

This match is hardly more meaningful than a friendly no matter what spin we put on it. I want to finish 4th with a record points tally and I want to win every game but I know the club don't care too much about this.

So that's why the line-up will be interesting. I'd love to see Lombardi get a full game against a proper team. I'd love to see more of Murgia and Luis Alberto. I'd quite like to see Patric in a game like this. Wouldn't mind seeing Vargic if we've any intention of keeping him here.

Inzaghi, however, is probably going to play a close to full strength team in this game and say he has to out of respect for the Europa League battle. He'll probably also leave out a few players and insist it's on fitness grounds. And then he's gonna pray Crotone are down before next weekend so he can do what he wants.

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2017, 01:24:46 PM »

As gustsy as Crotone have been in recent weeks, I think its very unlikely they will come away from Turin with anything, especially with Juve wanting to win the league at home in front of their own fans. To be honest I dont see anything except a heavy Juve win there.

So against Crotone, we could play a complete B team if we wanted.

Id like us to play a full strength team against Inter, bounce back from the cup final with a win, embarass Candreva and put in a good performance.
I too would like us to use Lombardi and Luis Alberto, but id be confident putting them in with the rest of the first team.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2017, 10:08:31 PM »

We're set for the following:

(3-5-2): Strakosha; Bastos, Wallace, Hoedt; Anderson, Murgia, Biglia, SMS, Lulic; Immobile, Keita.

Luis Alberto might get the nod over Murgia, but other than that, team seems set. de Vrij, Parolo and Lukaku are not fit and Radu is suspended.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2017, 07:15:13 PM »

Strakosha didn't take part in training today and Vargic is set for debut.

De Vrij is ready and should be in starting lineup.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2017, 08:14:07 PM »

And Patric looks set to play on the left with Lulic moving inside, which would be an interesting move.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16