Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Author Topic: Serie A: Crotone-Lazio, Sunday, 28-05-17  (Read 3175 times)

blue_sky

• Aquila Senior
Re: Serie A: Crotone-Lazio, Sunday, 28-05-17
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2017, 08:17:28 AM »

I think it's enough to see 352 from Inzaghi. our material with those injured player cannot afford 352.
Inzaghi should be choose 433 with Basta/Patric and Radu on wing.
therefore we don't have to push FA to be wing back. FA to much to be sacrificed while Keita to much to be support.

Straskosha

Basta/Patric    DV/Wallace   Hoedt   Radu

SMS     Biglia    Murgia

FA        Ciro     L. Alberto

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2017, 10:42:12 AM »

Patric expected to start of left side of 3-5-2, Anderson with Immobile, Murgia on Parolo's place with Bastos - Walace - Radu defense.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

mikitsi

• Aquilotto
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2017, 11:46:19 AM »

interesting see what happens if Atalanta loses today. Crotone needs points and Lazio could use completely different squad.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 12:31:50 PM by mikitsi »

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2017, 12:24:01 PM »

Both Crotone and Atalanta will be very motivated.  Crotone's last small chance of survival if Empoli would struggle on the island.  Atalanta will want to secure 4th as cherry on the cake for their terrific season.

Our boys will have a very tough game, without full motivation i don't expect 3 points.

blue_sky

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2017, 02:35:19 PM »

I don't know why Inzaghi insist using 352. We don't have material currently, second we are facing Crotone, not Juve, third I am frustrating see 352 where vs Inter we are being exploited on both wing since FA is not wing back and we don't have left back in this race.

Or Inzaghi try to examine the roster for summer, where area is w the most weak with limited roster

moody

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2017, 03:31:49 PM »

I think it's enough to see 352 from Inzaghi. our material with those injured player cannot afford 352.
therefore we don't have to push FA to be wing back. FA to much to be sacrificed while Keita to much to be support.

Straskosha

SMS     Biglia    Murgia

This formation makes most sense.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2017, 05:30:26 PM »

Straskosha

SMS     Biglia    Murgia

This formation makes most sense.

I agree to, with the personel available.

The planned 3 man backline could be a disaster again.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2017, 08:21:41 PM »

Well, as expected Atalanta took the 3 points again.

We need 3 points tomorrow at Crotone where those players will probably give their lives on the field to still avoid relegation.

3 points to regain 4th spot and save face not to finish behind Atalanta who we beat twice this seasons.

If there's indeed no real motivation left in the squad like some claim to do this then it's hard to expect a win imo.  A couple of weeks ago i would have not doubted motivation for a second during this season but with the last few games i have to say that tomorrow could go either way.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2017, 08:57:53 PM »

Surely I can't be the only one who thinks ending the season with 4 losses in a row is unacceptable?

The players should think about how they present themselves tomorrow because if they go out with another uninspired performance then I think there's many fans that will lash out at them for being arrogant or having a poor attitude.

Showing up with with the desire to win in a match like tomorrow would be professional, an approach bigger clubs than Lazio would be aspiring for by default.

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2017, 10:02:53 PM »

Surely I can't be the only one who thinks ending the season with 4 losses in a row is unacceptable?

The players should think about how they present themselves tomorrow because if they go out with another uninspired performance then I think there's many fans that will lash out at them for being arrogant or having a poor attitude.

Showing up with with the desire to win in a match like tomorrow would be professional, an approach bigger clubs than Lazio would be aspiring for by default.

I always want Lazio to win but maybe it's the Italian in me that doesn't get worked up about losing meaningless matches. See any Italian NT friendly match as an example of that mentality.

I know some might see the difference between 4th and 5th as not meaningless but it is in the grand scheme of things.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12