Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: Serie A: Crotone-Lazio, Sunday, 28-05-17  (Read 3364 times)

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Serie A: Crotone-Lazio, Sunday, 28-05-17
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2017, 12:20:59 AM »

I don't mean to read too much into it or draw conclusions from something that is not clear, but if we lose tomorrow it's going to leave one big nasty stain on an otherwise impressive season.

For me (and this is just my opinion)..this is what separates us from becoming a truly big club, getting back that winning mentality we are lacking lately. It is never acceptable to lose 4 matches in a row, especially not when you actually have a position to play for..

If winning on it's own is not enough motivation for the team to go out and deliver a professional performance then perhaps that is a bigger problem than the quality in the team..

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2017, 01:49:39 PM »

I don't mean to read too much into it or draw conclusions from something that is not clear, but if we lose tomorrow it's going to leave one big nasty stain on an otherwise impressive season.

For me (and this is just my opinion)..this is what separates us from becoming a truly big club, getting back that winning mentality we are lacking lately. It is never acceptable to lose 4 matches in a row, especially not when you actually have a position to play for..

If winning on it's own is not enough motivation for the team to go out and deliver a professional performance then perhaps that is a bigger problem than the quality in the team..

It's not like the players have been throwing the matches. I've watched all bar the Viola match and the players were trying. To say they aren't being professional is a bit nuts. Again, if Crotone win, it will be because they are literally fighting for their lives.

Players have careers and their bodies to think about. Would you expect Biglia or Parolo to put their bodies on the line with hefty tackles when the season's objective has already been achieved?? I wouldn't.

Everyone will want to finish the season in as good shape as possible to have a good summer ritiro.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2017, 02:41:31 PM »

If the lineup is exact it seems Inzaghi is going with the countertactic again like in the merda games.
Crotone simply have to win so there will be chances to breakout in counter.
This is possibly the best circumstance for this Lazio, if we were needed to make the play in an away game like this chances would be much less.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 02:43:09 PM by Evesto »

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2017, 03:49:06 PM »

Despite Crotone needing a win to stay up we need a win to take the fourth position too. Is there any difference to how much a fourth and fifth placed team get as a prize from Lega Serie A?

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2017, 03:59:00 PM »

Despite Crotone needing a win to stay up we need a win to take the fourth position too. Is there any difference to how much a fourth and fifth placed team get as a prize from Lega Serie A?

No idea about prize money, but that should not be an issue.  Inzaghi will want 4th and possibly several players as well.
The table needs to reflect the season and since we beat Atalanta twice they can't finish higher.

I know i will be pissed if we finish 5th, a huge stain on the season.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2017, 05:32:30 PM »

No difference in prize money. All 20 teams get 5% of total prize money.

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2017, 06:03:27 PM »

No difference in prize money. All 20 teams get 5% of total prize money.

You mean Juventus get similar amount as Pescara? The difference is one gets trophy n the other sinks?
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
A ROMA LA LAZIO C'E SOLO LA LAZIO!!! FORZA LAZIO!!!

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2017, 06:23:20 PM »

Prize money is connected to the TV rights package. There is certain percentages awarded for historical results so in time, Lazio might earn a little bit more from finishing 4th this season than 5th, but it's not a sum of money worth talking about.

eleven

• Aquilotto
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2017, 09:03:49 PM »

I'm very curios to see how our defense does without the two dutchmen 

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2017, 09:07:02 PM »

1-0 Crotone

Not that I am surprised, the most likely result here was always a home win  :roll_eyes:
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12