Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Poll: Which emerging 'homegrown' player has the brightest future?  (Read 645 times)

dinhochester

• LF Legend
Re: Poll: Which emerging 'homegrown' player has the brightest future?
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2017, 04:44:24 AM »

I vote for Strakosha.
But 2nd place I will give it to Luca Crecco.
I am actually pessimist about Murgia. But let see what he can bring next season.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2017, 10:51:53 AM »

I believe Portanova should qualify for this poll.

I stuck him in.

darran

• Aquilotto
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2017, 11:13:33 AM »

We saw a great deal of performances from Strakosha and have a pretty good idea of his potential. He is always going to be a good player for the average Serie A club but won't cut it for the big boys unless he drastically improves in his commanding in the penalty box and handling of the ball. His goal kicks are a liability to us more than anything else as evident by his short goal kicks which the opposition are aware of when they play us.

I voted for Murgia. In the limited number of appearances he has made for the club, he has shown promise and potential. I hope to see more of him in the coming season. He is obviously still a diamond in the rough and his skills really need to be honed before he can be a contender for a first team place but potential wise, he is my pick.

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2017, 11:33:51 AM »

I'll steal this topic to ask if anyone have any updates on Lacava? How is he doing? Ready for the primavera soon?
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2017, 11:44:23 AM »

I'll steal this topic to ask if anyone have any updates on Lacava? How is he doing? Ready for the primavera soon?

He'll have 15 in October. Doubt we will see him in Primavera for next two season.

Voted for Murgia, simply because he made senior team without going on loans and our midfield may be subject of changes and rejuvenation in next period, so he should finds space to play. Opportunities for him are there, with Inzaghi on bench, more matches next season, Biglia under question mark. Going through youth teams directly to senior team - without loans - have been always something like a miracle in Serie A.

Waiting for Palombi and Germoni.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2017, 07:55:57 PM »

I vote for Murgia. He is one of surprise this season. He can pass, has good vision, can tackle, doesnt afraid for air duel, kind of box to box player, also has good instinct for goal. Unlike Cataldi, Murgia looked more calm n humble. Despite being our primavera product in the main squad, I'm surprised (although I like it) there is no talk about future bandiera with him. I'm still curious anyway with his shooting ability n he needs to find consistency in his game.

The next one is Strakosha. He still made mistakes here n there, but he deserved credit for what he did this season. There were moments where he looked like rookie after getting few experience in senior team, but what he showed in Coppa Final is a sign that he can good GK in his best day. I dont expect him to be top class GK, but he is still young n if we dont sign top GK for next season, we have no choice to make him our number 1 GK n hope he will improve.

The third is Palombi. I'm sure he will get plenty of time with us next season, especially if we fail to replace Djorjevic with better player. He showed good promise in second half of Serie B this season n I think he has similar playing style with Immobile.

I also want to make comment about the other homegrown players in the first squad this season. Lombardi made good impact to the team in the early season, but after that there is no improvement beside run, run n run. His defensive ability is pretty poor. I think he should go somewhere to gain some experience. I also dont understand what is so special about Crecco beside his versatility, but he is number third in the vote there. I hope his voters tell me the reason to vote him.
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
A ROMA LA LAZIO C'E SOLO LA LAZIO!!! FORZA LAZIO!!!

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2017, 04:40:27 AM »

I voted Strakosha.
 Bring a lot of safety in our team.
 And this is his first season.....better than first season of Muslera or Berisha.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2017, 02:04:37 PM »

Ran a similar poll on our Twitter and got different results there - Strakosha won. Interesting that the forum seems to think Murgia has a big future but the wider community - including neutrals I'd assume - have more faith in Strakosha. I must admit, I didn't expect Murgia to win this poll.

torsten

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2017, 06:16:10 AM »

Ran a similar poll on our Twitter and got different results there - Strakosha won. Interesting that the forum seems to think Murgia has a big future but the wider community - including neutrals I'd assume - have more faith in Strakosha. I must admit, I didn't expect Murgia to win this poll.

Completely missed this poll, but would have put my vote to Murgia aswell.

Where can i see our Primavera games? Would love to follow that team closer. We, or i atleast have this over optimistic faith for our youth players.

For now i "think" that Lombardi, Palombi, Rossi, Murgia, Germini, Portanova, Crecco have the quality to be Serie A members in the future. All based on small vids.
Alessandro Nesta, Fernando Couto, Stefano Fiore, Tommaso Rocchi, Stefano Mauri, Giuseppe Biava, Federico Marchetti, Danilo Cataldi, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Simone Inzaghi, Ciro Immobile
Pages: 1 [2]