Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Lazio Highlights  (Read 157 times)

stefano_40

• Aquilotto
Lazio Highlights
« on: June 03, 2017, 03:53:30 PM »

So I'm posting this as somewhat of a long shot.

The first time that I ever saw Lazio play live was back in 2003, at the age of 10, against Piacenza in the Olimpico.
I still remember the match quite vividly, I remember the goals, the feeling of going a goal down (in today's typical fashion!) on the stroke of half time, the feeling of equalizing (Grazie Mr. Inzaghi) and then going ahead (through Corradi), and finally asking my dad, embarrassingly enough a Cagliari fan...., "Is it over yet" what must have been about a hundred times during those final 10 minutes.

Anyway, my question is asking whether anybody knows of some sort of a database that has highlights from Lazio matches from throughout the years? I have trawled every single corner of the internet looking for highlights of this particular match, more for the nostalgia of it I guess, but to no avail.

Thought I'd get some help here, it's something I'd really love to be able to see. Thanks in advance  :laziostend: :laziostend:
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

Giolazio

• LF Legend
Re: Lazio Highlights
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 11:52:35 PM »

Pages: [1]