Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43]

Author Topic: Lazio Pre-Season (2017)  (Read 14874 times)

Rizmo

• LF Legend
Re: Lazio Pre-Season (2017)
« Reply #420 on: August 12, 2017, 10:04:52 AM »

To note that likes of Perea and Ikonomidis got numbers ahead of season, while Mauricio not.

What about Morrison? Did he get #10 as a welcome back gift from Felipe?
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #421 on: August 12, 2017, 11:02:34 AM »

To note that likes of Perea and Ikonomidis got numbers ahead of season, while Mauricio not.

What about Morrison? Did he get #10 as a welcome back gift from Felipe?

Perhaps he will asks after 01.  :razz:
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #422 on: October 07, 2017, 06:09:12 PM »

I thought I'd add this here as it's a discussion we had in this thread and I guess it relates.

As 1927 have failed to comply with FFP, their accounts are under a bit of scrutiny and one thing the media have picked up on is how little they earned from their pre-season tour in 2016 - less than 1 million euro.

Many have questioned why we don't go on foreign tours. Well, if they are struggling to make money, what chance do we have? Every chance we'd actually lose money.

I guess the obvious counter-argument is that you can't put a price on how much they've gained from the coverage and publicity, but at the same time, you can probably see why Lazio stick with Auronzo di Cadore.

Don

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #423 on: January 09, 2018, 10:09:33 PM »

I am indifferent... somehow totally fine with that we don't make Clowns out of us...

Stick to Tradition, visit Auronzo :stend1900: :razz:
Don't hate the player, hate the game!
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43]