Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Luis Muriel or Alejandro Gomez?  (Read 1298 times)

Alsalman

• Aquila Senior
Re: Luis Muriel or Alejandro Gomez?
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2017, 01:16:25 PM »

I think Gomez is valued less than Muriel (prolly can get a good discount with the loan of Cataldi or Muriga). I don't like Muriel much as a player... never found him of any use ... he is like a much worse version of keita or a slightly better version of Kishna ... so unless its for 3-4 million I'd pass (maybe I just don't appreciate him as a player because ive not seen what others seen in him).

Gomez on the other hand is one of the better players in his position in serie A based on last year's performance... so if it works well then we would benefit greatly

Nass

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2017, 02:43:32 PM »

very tough poll and I tend to agree with everyone (almost every post had a good point) and the difficulty occurs in what you really are looking for in a transfer, is it a straight Keita replacepemnt or a more hardworking contributor to the game? None of those guys have the speed or pace of Keita so I'd also stand with those looking for another younger option who can run fast. But if we are looking for technique and lethal deep play to serve Ciro and play in diffrent roles then Muriel is our man. Gomez is of course coming out of a wonder season and Atalanta would be looking to cash in on him to buy another great target, we should be careful to not be stupid enough to fall for that! Nothing sais he is a guarantee, still I vote for Papu, since this is a poll and we have to pick one, just because of current shape and that he prefers a winger position. In the end I trust Simoncino to draw those conclusions, he'll be the best suited to make that call!

Cataldi4thewin

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2017, 09:42:29 PM »

I'm a Papu fan. I simply like this guy. His attitude, how he is acting in general. Simply a real nice guy.
And... for sure I also like how he is playing. His advantage...he can play behind the strikers too. I vote for him, but in general....both players are too expensive. No matter if it's Papu or Muriel.
As I often said.... I fully trust Inzaghi in the end. he will know best who is the right player for his Lazio.

This.

Papu Gomez is a gem. Whoever voted Muriel is wrong. Sorry. Papu is a player who brings smiles off the pitch as well as on and boosts team morale.

Muriel is overweight and arguably overrated, Papu is the exact opposite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC8xSMdNDs8

This is Muriel's last goal for Samp. He literally got a red card for being a d!ckhead. Wow he scored a penalty shot and whined up the away crowd. What a pro. If we are going to sign someone with a shitty personality I just hope we keep Keita.

If we want someone who is a champ on and off the field, Papu is our guy. This poll should be 30-0 Gomez.
Lazio need more Romans

torsten

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2017, 07:20:27 AM »

For the amounts that are rumored i don't want any of them to be honest.

Papu is a good player, but for his age and the price. I mean, it doesn't make sense for us to spend that for a player that's 29yo.

Muriel has a very high highest level, but very very low lowest, and has proven to be very injury-prone.

If we we're to spend 10M + Berisha (7M) for Papu we can might as well pay the same for Niang. And that would make more sense for me.

We could spend money on Sam Larsson from Heerenveen and even that would make more sense.

But i would not want a winger type as a replacement for Keita. I'll rather have a similar type that can play a second striker.

So i won't vote on this poll, but i'll be the first one to cheer if one of them turn out to be excellent for us!  :razz:
Alessandro Nesta, Fernando Couto, Stefano Fiore, Tommaso Rocchi, Stefano Mauri, Giuseppe Biava, Federico Marchetti, Danilo Cataldi, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Simone Inzaghi, Ciro Immobile

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2017, 01:19:38 PM »

Don't like the idea of signing either.

I guess if I had to choose I'd say Papu Gomez but not with a lot of confidence; more because I doubt Muriel would succeed in Rome.
La Lazio la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.

birulangit

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2017, 04:56:49 PM »

i never really see papu plays.
looking at his youtube.. he miss a few good chances.
doesnt seem the sharp finisher that we need.
but he can dribble and quite agile.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2017, 03:34:36 PM »

Hard to pick when you profoundly want both guys miles away from Formello.  :razz:
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2017, 08:56:35 PM »

If Keita stays than I see Papu better option - he can be useful in 4231, good motivation for Keita-FA ( nobody could claims that will be guaranted starter)...
 I f Keita leaves or Inzaghi plan A is 352 than Murriel, great second man in attack.
 But for the poll I will vote Papu, true- last season was his best one...but last season he worked under Gasperini(had enough freedom),Knows to support midfield, could handlle on the game on his shoulder etc.
 Btw, great pol

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2017, 08:57:09 PM »

:supsmile:
 Its closed  :ops:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]