Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: U-21 Euro Cup  (Read 737 times)

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: U-21 Euro Cup
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2017, 09:55:58 PM »

Why did he rotate the team so much? As soon as Cataldi plays things went south  :twinkle:

Frankly, Gagliardini is disaster pomped by Milan based media and notoriously incompetent Inda management. Bigger problem than Cataldi.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2017, 10:46:24 PM »

Why did he rotate the team so much? As soon as Cataldi plays things went south  :twinkle:

Benassi on the bench 90min.    :roll_eyes:

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2017, 10:55:07 PM »

Italy would've won had Donnarumma not filled his shoes with rocks before the game.

Cataldi4thewin

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2017, 04:17:59 PM »

Cataldi 1 assist. A nice through ball too. I do agree that the midfield in general could have tightened up and connected play a bit better. Such as contesting the 3rd goal shot so he couldn't make such a comfortable shot. Petagna and Bernardeschi missed a couple of great chances to give Italy the lead on each occasion.

Italy must win Germany, and if Italy pull up their socks they can do it. Even after watching that game I feel if Italy have all the starters on, they are on paper the best. In my biased opinion, the favourites for the tourney is Italy so Germany will have a handful coming up. Not only do Italy have to win, but they have to win by at least 2 I believe since Germany beat Czech by 2, Czech beat us by 2, and now we must win Germany by 2.
Lazio need more Romans

Dakiller961

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2017, 04:24:14 PM »

Cataldi 1 assist. A nice through ball too. I do agree that the midfield in general could have tightened up and connected play a bit better. Such as contesting the 3rd goal shot so he couldn't make such a comfortable shot. Petagna and Bernardeschi missed a couple of great chances to give Italy the lead on each occasion.

Italy must win Germany, and if Italy pull up their socks they can do it. Even after watching that game I feel if Italy have all the starters on, they are on paper the best. In my biased opinion, the favourites for the tourney is Italy so Germany will have a handful coming up. Not only do Italy have to win, but they have to win by at least 2 I believe since Germany beat Czech by 2, Czech beat us by 2, and now we must win Germany by 2.

but seriously very bad tactical play.

Cataldi4thewin

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2017, 01:33:46 AM »

Classic. Italy playing its best when their backs are against the wall.

Just as I thought, Italy beats Germany. Now against Spain to prove their worth.
Lazio need more Romans
Pages: 1 [2]