Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 327

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumours (2017-2018)  (Read 84745 times)

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Transfers and Rumours (2017-2018)
« on: July 03, 2017, 10:32:22 AM »

Mercato officially started this morning.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 11:21:28 AM by Crni Đorđe »
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Harmi1985

• Aquila Senior
Re: Re: Transfers and Rumours 2017
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 12:28:23 PM »

great that means officially for us lazio fans

we get linked to players at the start like Çalhanoğlu, Navas and Camacho and end up with some left back from the Albania 3rd division and a unknown Brazilian striker from serie d

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 12:50:27 PM »

I'm going to give it another month until I go into my usual rant mode

Until then I'll just point out that I feel igli tare is holding us back by only working with such a small circle. Having a good relationship with a club or agent is no guarantee for having a successful mercato and if anything it stinks of laziness or lack of interest to broaden your horizon
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 01:00:04 PM »

Since when is not using your contacts been successful in any walk of life? It's literally what everyone does in life. If I got my mate to cut my hair for free, would you criticise me for not going to the barbers and paying full whack?

For me, the criticism is what's lazy here - Tare using a contact is bad because Marusic isn't well-known and because he isn't well-known, he must be rubbish.

Harmi1985

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2017, 01:23:09 PM »

Well 8 times out of 10 Tare signing have been rubbish and now with the investment that inter and AC Milan have, Tare has to step it up and pull something out of that bag

Akha

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2017, 01:42:43 PM »

Yeah, the coming season has disaster written all over it - Juve and Napoli on top, ASR buying world-class players and continuing their project, Milan and Inter rising again and taking their place in top 3. Everyone getting stronger but us. It'd be a miracle if we'll get a spot in top 10. Another year of selling our best players, like Sant'Antonio and Hernanes before, no ambition, no pride, no nothing.

I'm starting my protest and encourage you guys to do the same - I'm going to stop watching our matches and like our club account posts on facebook !!!11

#Lotito vattene #libera la Lazio #bring Maki back

:whistle:
VENI VIDI LULIĆ

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2017, 01:48:25 PM »

This topic man...usual suspects...wish you would all just chill. Just one mercato please.... :razz:

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2017, 01:49:58 PM »

The way I see it we got a promissing reinforcement (Marusic) and nobody left yet. We also managed to renew most of our youngsters. As soon as we clarify Biglia, De Vrij and Keita, we know more. No need to worry - at this moment we are stronger than last year.

Dakiller961

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2017, 01:53:27 PM »

ASR buying world-class players and continuing their project

Oh please oh please, can you point out which ASR signing is world class? it does not seem Tare's buying are rubbish as much as your posts are  :whistle: :whistle:

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2017, 01:54:31 PM »

I'm also someone who says ... chill and wait - especially when we talk about new signings.

BUT....BUT...i already blame the club that there is the De Vrij situation, Biglia situation and Keita situation .... not ONE of them solved.

Why I'm blaming?... Inzaghi needs his team for preseason training, but week for week the management needs longer, Inzaghi has less time for preparing the team for the new season!

At least the De Vrij situation should have been solved weeks ago!!!

And that makes me angry.
We don't need Biglia and Keita, because they want out at any costs, but if we believe reports, it's a bit different with De Vrij.
Come together with the right sum for a release clause, and then he will put pen to paper.

The management is too slow in such cases.

ASR buying world-class players and continuing their project

Oh please oh please, can you point out which ASR signing is world class? it does not seem Tare's buying are rubbish as much as your posts are  :whistle: :whistle:

was a joke by him..
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 327