Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 327

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumours (2017-2018)  (Read 83786 times)

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
Re: Re: Transfers and Rumours 2017
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2017, 05:06:22 PM »

That is very sneaky from him...if true of course. Send him to the stands for the whole next season or better yet let him play and pay some redneck from Empoli to break his knee but for real this time.

Always had a feeling that he's gay since he always takes photos with his friends and I don't think I've ever seen girls around them...now I think he might not be gay but definitely a fag...

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2017, 05:11:32 PM »

Might not see much photos of de Vrij around girls because when he's photographed around women, he breaks cameras.

Wishing for Lazio players to get hurt ain't exactly cool with me.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2017, 05:17:48 PM »

Might not see much photos of de Vrij around girls because when he's photographed around women, he breaks cameras.

Wishing for Lazio players to get hurt ain't exactly cool with me.

Good point for the cameras  :razz:

On the other hand, I knew you'd say that about hurting him but to me he's either a friend or an enemy, no in-between. And when he got injured playing for his national team we paid his salary for one whole year and now he wants to screw us over? I can't take this lightly, no way, so see if I give a f*ck about anything that happens to him.

Silindeee

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2017, 05:23:33 PM »

Some people have to see a doctor once in a while.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2017, 05:42:18 PM »

And when he got injured playing for his national team we paid his salary for one whole year and now he wants to screw us over?

Firstly, if de Vrij was deemed to have been injured on international duty, FIFA would've paid his salary while he was hurt.

Secondly, I don't see how he's screwing anyone over. He's only contracted to work for Lazio until 2018. It's his choice to do what he wants after the following season - that's what he and Lazio agreed three years ago. In a normal workplace, if someone gets sick for a year and then asks to leave 1-2 years down the line, no boss is going to turn around and say you don't appreciate me.

I understand the whole argument, but I think it's weak. Why would anyone want de Vrij to stay around because he feels he owes us or because he pities us? If he wants to go, fine. Let him. Thanks for the last three years and best of luck elsewhere.

Jiwa

• Aquilotto
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2017, 05:57:53 PM »

Whats important for Lazio now is to fully believe in Inzaghi, build the squad based on his vision/strategy. I believe he is Lazio future, not de vrij or biglia or dare i say keita.
"Football is Freedom, a whole universe." Bob Marley

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2017, 06:15:35 PM »

So you're saying that he had an injury already, before playing for the Netherlands when he got injured, that was sustained while playing for Lazio? I just don't see the logic of our management sending an already injured player to play for his national team...

Some gratitude would be good, yeah, and no gratitude makes him a douchebag. Maybe not in your eyes but for me he's definitely an ungrateful cunt. And you know how highly I rate him as a player and that he is one of my favourites in Lazio...so if he is not to blame and if he isn't screwing us over, who is to blame for this?

So yeah, if he screws us over I really fail to see the reason to say good luck and wish you all the best. Not that our management isn't to blame at least partially for this but sitting out on your contract just so you could go to one of our rivals is disgusting...and if he really wants to do this I would have no problem with Lotito and our management ruining his career because the bottom line is that he was paid nicely at Lazio, was offered a new contract with a better salary but he chose to say f*ck you.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2017, 06:25:35 PM »

So you're saying that he had an injury already, before playing for the Netherlands when he got injured, that was sustained while playing for Lazio? I just don't see the logic of our management sending an already injured player to play for his national team...

It's very clear what the situation was up to a point. de Vrij hurt his knee against Empoli in April 2015. For whatever reason, he didn't go for surgery. Lazio continued to play him with a knee injury. Then they had no say in preventing him going on international duty. He aggravated the problem further on international duty. Then a decision was made that he should go for surgery.

If players are hurt on international duty and they are absent for a significant period of time, FIFA pay the salary. So there's a good chance FIFA paid the salary. And if FIFA didn't pay the salary, there could be other arrangements that would see Lazio avoid paying the salary. Maybe insurance or perhaps de Vrij gave his salary up. And even if Lazio did end up paying the salary, well, it would more than fair to say they deserved it for allowing him to train and play for 6 months with the injury.

My point is, an argument has been created to hate on de Vrij because according to journalists who haven't got anything right so far in this transfer window, he's refusing to sign a new contract. As a Lazio fan, I tend to try and support Lazio players and as a Lazio fan, I struggle to understand others who don't.

Morts

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2017, 06:32:53 PM »

Always had a feeling that he's gay since he always takes photos with his friends and I don't think I've ever seen girls around them...now I think he might not be gay but definitely a fag...

And what the fcuk does that have to do with the case?? I don't walk around calling you a cu*t because my ex-girlfriend was from Serbia

Try to stay on topic for once without generalising please! And also please don't the f-word

Laziale for more than 25 years with equal parts of passion, dedication and madness! Not always active in the forum as I travel much, but always active in my Lazio Heart! NON MOLLARE MAI  *Sydney - London - Denmark*

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2017, 06:40:51 PM »

I don't believe the media and that's why I said if true...but something tells me that he isn't going to sign the extension because if he wanted to he would have done it already.

I have no problem with going against any of our players if they show no loyalty like Keita or De Vrij, or even Biglia whose actions as a captain are very questionable. I'm a Lazio fan, not a fan of our players, especially not the ones who make their name while playing for Lazio and then act like they are bigger than the club.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 327