Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 428

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumours (2017-2018)  (Read 148600 times)

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
Re: Re: Transfers and Rumours 2017
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2017, 06:48:48 PM »

Always had a feeling that he's gay since he always takes photos with his friends and I don't think I've ever seen girls around them...now I think he might not be gay but definitely a fag...

And what the fcuk does that have to do with the case?? I don't walk around calling you a cu*t because my ex-girlfriend was from Serbia

Try to stay on topic for once without generalising please! And also please don't the f-word

I fail to see your point...and the f word is just a word, this isna kindergarten or a church and I'm not the only one saying the word so...don't know why you're being so sensitive  :beer:

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2017, 06:50:35 PM »

I think the point that was being made is that your language can be offensive when you are using offensive words about Lazio players.

I've no problem with criticism or anger directed at Lazio players, but you should know where I - and others - would be coming from.

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2017, 06:52:42 PM »

Ravel training with Birmingham city, fingers crossed
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2017, 07:06:14 PM »

Fair enough... :beer:

Morts

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2017, 07:07:19 PM »

Always had a feeling that he's gay since he always takes photos with his friends and I don't think I've ever seen girls around them...now I think he might not be gay but definitely a fag...

And what the fcuk does that have to do with the case?? I don't walk around calling you a cu*t because my ex-girlfriend was from Serbia

Try to stay on topic for once without generalising please! And also please don't the f-word

I fail to see your point...and the f word is just a word, this isna kindergarten or a church and I'm not the only one saying the word so...don't know why you're being so sensitive  :beer:

The word faggot is extremely offensive and I don't care if other people use the word, as that does not justify it at all!

Laziale for more than 25 years with equal parts of passion, dedication and madness! Not always active in the forum as I travel much, but always active in my Lazio Heart! NON MOLLARE MAI  *Sydney - London - Denmark*

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2017, 07:09:25 PM »

I think we should neglect all the media crap regarding De Vrij and Keita for now, untill any news from Lazio itself.  Media are desperate as they are in the dark.  As of things stand on paper both will be free agents next summer and Lazio would lose 2 high value assests for free who would otherwise financialy provide the clubs future for several seasons to come.

There's no realistic way Lotito (a professional businessman) would let this happen.  The media provokes hate towards these players when still not necessary at all.

Biglia is different, he's been doubtfull and undecisive towards the club, and this being the captain. 
No problem that he wants to leave but he's been unclear with everything constantly, putting the club in this awkward situation before pre season.

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2017, 07:21:14 PM »

Morts, are you a biker? I believe South Park made it very clear about the word 'fag' so relax, it's not offensive but simply just a fitting and describing word for

Ref;

... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2017, 07:37:57 PM »

Morts, I am sorry that I upset you, but I don't see why this word is so offensive? I thought at first you were talking about the other f word...

I also see no reason why anyone would be forbidden to use filthy words in here. I'm not cursing at your family or at anyone else's so I don't see why this is so personal for you? Everybody curses at least once in a while so let's not pretend to be saints...

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2017, 07:46:21 PM »

A players sexuality has absolutely nothing to do with anything, and to use offensive terms towards him behind the veiled excuse of being a "lazio fan not a player fan" is pitiful, and behaviour that im ashamed to see come from someone on here.

A player, irrelavent who, states that he is likely heading for another club, and that is basis to both wish that someone break his legs, and then direct your own archaic views on his personal life, and this is OK?

Regarding the De Vrij situation in general, obviously every Lazio fan wants him to stay because he has been a great player for us, but in all fairness he was pretty clear 3 years ago that he wasnt going to be here forever and I think we all accepted at the time that he was - quite openly - using us as a stepping stone to achieve his career goals. Its not like hes done what many other players have done in the past and said one thing to then do the opposite.

Regarding Keita and Biglia, I too would have preferred their contract situations resolved sooner, but we also dont know what goes on behind closed doors so we can only speculate as to the reasons, with bits of the story leaked by agents who we cant really trust anyway. Football isnt like a video game, its not always as straight forward as making the offer and them signing it.

About Tare, im not his fan. I dont think hes doing a terrible job, but I also dont think hes doing a good one. I would probably give him 4/10.
I have no issue with him using his contacts to get introductions, and hopefully seek out deals - as Cathal said, every businessman in the world does that, thats why networking in business is so vital.
However, there comes a point when you have to stop and think, to use Cathals haircut analogy, "the last 10 times ive had my mate cut my hair, its only looked good twice.. so maybe i should try this slightly more expensive salon with a better reputation"

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2017, 08:01:35 PM »

Cathal's last name is suspiciously similar to "mullet" tho :D
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 428