Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 393 394 [395] 396 397 ... 405

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumours (2017-2018)  (Read 135573 times)

Cnon

• LF Legend
Re: Transfers and Rumours (2017-2018)
« Reply #3940 on: January 11, 2018, 07:59:41 PM »

I wonder if Maksimovic from Napoli would be doable to replace de Vrij. He was amazing at Torino when he played in 3 man line next to Glik. He has rarely played at Napoli so he shouldn't be that expensive. The problem is that is he good anymore having not played regularly but he is quite similar to de Vrij and knows Serie A well.
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3941 on: January 11, 2018, 08:06:03 PM »

I wonder if Maksimovic from Napoli would be doable to replace de Vrij. He was amazing at Torino when he played in 3 man line next to Glik. He has rarely played at Napoli so he shouldn't be that expensive. The problem is that is he good anymore having not played regularly but he is quite similar to de Vrij and knows Serie A well.

He was good at Torino, but i really don't rate him thesame level as De Vrij.  Wich not means i wouldn't like him here.  He'd be a good asset i'm sure but the chance would be very slim.  Simply because of the many reasons that are usually listed. 

Salary - the player willing to take a step back - Napoli paid 20mill, Lotito won't - Napoli not willing to strengthen us in any possible means

That last point counts for every other topclub and subtopclub in Serie A.

Nando87

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #3942 on: January 11, 2018, 08:52:55 PM »

Im fine with more italians but not for the sake of just buying them. Valdifiori and Baselli are interesting.

Caicedo and Paloschi have identical career statistics. If Caicedo wants to leave I'd be more than happy to have Paloschi on our team.

Caicedo wanting to leave or not is a very vague rumour without much backround.  Altough now suddenly there's whispers of Depor & Levante sniffing after his attention, that could just be adding to the rumour nothing more.  But if so, i doubt he would be allowed to leave.  If we can't improve quickly with another backup striker it wouldn't be sensible.  And during winter it's not the time to purchache a young talent.  Eventough i see much more in Nani filling in for Ciro it would be a risk to go on without a new backupstriker.

Valdifiori is a logical link by the press.  We were interested before and he's been pushed a side by Rincon at Torino.  But it certainly would not excite me as we could use a dependable Leiva sub and Valdifiori's defensive work isn't his best asset.  It would be much safer then to use Murgia on that position.

I totally agree with you but I believe Murgia is better suited to be a vice Parolo tbh.

Baselli is a player that I've liked for a while, unfortunately we missed a great chance with Benassi ...
SPQR

Don

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #3943 on: January 11, 2018, 09:07:28 PM »

Bosnian media says Lazio are intressed in Celtic defender Jozo Simunovic, if de Vrij leaves.
:ohnoo: Would that be "enough" in Terms of Quality...?
Don't really know, don't follow Celtic and he has yet to play for Bosnian NT,  but word us that he is very stabile defender, Crystal Palace, Newcastle and Burnley are after him.

I'm far from convinced he should be a target.  He's not standing out one bit in an inferior league i read.  Saw a couple of CL games and personally if found him the weakest link in their defence.  From what i've seen i rate Wallace much higher.
Yeah, but that was also said about Rozenhal before he arrived and remember how it ended..  :bravo::twinkle: *Irony-out* :ohnoo:

I hope i'm reading this wrong, because Rozehnal stunk up the place.
You do mean that don't you?  :twinkle:
It was very much Irony as stated...  :twinkle:

Though Rozenhal Selling to HSV die 5 mio Euro was one of the greatest deals by Tare  :wow:
Don't hate the player, hate the game!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3944 on: January 11, 2018, 09:26:56 PM »

Bosnian media says Lazio are intressed in Celtic defender Jozo Simunovic, if de Vrij leaves.
:ohnoo: Would that be "enough" in Terms of Quality...?
Don't really know, don't follow Celtic and he has yet to play for Bosnian NT,  but word us that he is very stabile defender, Crystal Palace, Newcastle and Burnley are after him.

I'm far from convinced he should be a target.  He's not standing out one bit in an inferior league i read.  Saw a couple of CL games and personally if found him the weakest link in their defence.  From what i've seen i rate Wallace much higher.
Yeah, but that was also said about Rozenhal before he arrived and remember how it ended..  :bravo::twinkle: *Irony-out* :ohnoo:

I hope i'm reading this wrong, because Rozehnal stunk up the place.
You do mean that don't you?  :twinkle:
It was very much Irony as stated...  :twinkle:

Though Rozenhal Selling to HSV die 5 mio Euro was one of the greatest deals by Tare  :wow:

He has a very nice list by now.   :bravo:

Im fine with more italians but not for the sake of just buying them. Valdifiori and Baselli are interesting.

Caicedo and Paloschi have identical career statistics. If Caicedo wants to leave I'd be more than happy to have Paloschi on our team.

Caicedo wanting to leave or not is a very vague rumour without much backround.  Altough now suddenly there's whispers of Depor & Levante sniffing after his attention, that could just be adding to the rumour nothing more.  But if so, i doubt he would be allowed to leave.  If we can't improve quickly with another backup striker it wouldn't be sensible.  And during winter it's not the time to purchache a young talent.  Eventough i see much more in Nani filling in for Ciro it would be a risk to go on without a new backupstriker.

Valdifiori is a logical link by the press.  We were interested before and he's been pushed a side by Rincon at Torino.  But it certainly would not excite me as we could use a dependable Leiva sub and Valdifiori's defensive work isn't his best asset.  It would be much safer then to use Murgia on that position.

I totally agree with you but I believe Murgia is better suited to be a vice Parolo tbh.

Baselli is a player that I've liked for a while, unfortunately we missed a great chance with Benassi ...

I rated Benassi higher as well.  Baselli is interesting but i'm really not convinced.

About Murgia, i agree with you as well because it wasn't my point to see Murgia as the vice Leiva.  I ment that Murgia could handle that role better then Valdifiori in the defensive aspect.  Altough Murgia and Parolo are similar types, imo Murgia is better in pure passing and Parolo is better higher up the field.

LazioKosovo

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #3945 on: January 11, 2018, 11:20:22 PM »

Well, our Serb forum members knows Maksimovic better then me but from I understand reading Serbian football comments this guy is very overpriced and nowhere near the DV is. If I was Tare or Inzaghi, I would chase Izzo, much better prospect.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3946 on: January 11, 2018, 11:26:17 PM »

Well, our Serb forum members knows Maksimovic better then me but from I understand reading Serbian football comments this guy is very overpriced and nowhere near the DV is. If I was Tare or Inzaghi, I would chase Izzo, much better prospect.

Tare won't even try for Maksimovic, no need to worry about that.  :twinkle:

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #3947 on: January 12, 2018, 03:53:05 AM »

cant even remember when the last time we doing business with napoli...., anyone?

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3948 on: January 12, 2018, 11:11:06 AM »

Never during lotitos reign.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Akha

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #3949 on: January 12, 2018, 12:18:51 PM »

Didn't we sell them Cribari in 2010?
VENI VIDI LULIĆ
Pages: 1 ... 393 394 [395] 396 397 ... 405