Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 431

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumours (2017-2018)  (Read 150090 times)

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
Re: Re: Transfers and Rumours 2017
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2017, 08:23:59 PM »

Your high and mighty views don't concern me Stefano, I was making a point that if he jerks Lazio around and goes to Juventus he's an enemy to me - that's why I called him the way I did. Him possibly being gay or straight is not my concern, but since we were joking about Keita and Patric holding their hands and being gay I thought this can be a joke too.

You can be ashamed of my views all you want but that goes both ways. You seem to hold no value for loyalty because you've got none yourself. You expect our players to walk all over Lazio and on top of that you want me to show more respect towards them? Maybe I'm extreme but it's far better than being passive.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 08:26:11 PM by lazioserbia »

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2017, 08:36:10 PM »

If not wishing broken legs and making derogatory comments about a players personal life is considered "high and mighty" to you, then you have pretty low standards. But you have demonstrated repeatedly what kind of person you are, so I certainly wont be losing any sleep over what someone like you thinks about me.

Im not sure where you get the idea that I have no loyalty. Although I assume its just an excuse to have a go at me because I dont agree with you, childish but to be expected from you.

Anyone who has read my posts over the last few years will know well that I infact do value loyalty very highly, probably more than most on here, but its only worth expecting it from certain players otherwise you are setting yourself up for disappointment.
Example, I dont expect loyalty from De Vrij since he made it pretty obvious from the beginning of his Lazio career that we are a stepping stone, not his goal.
I would expect loyalty from someone like Murgia, Lombardi (although being young they will probably leave the club at some point id expect them to stick around for a long time) and at this point perhaps even Immobile, for different reasons.

Leontios

• Aquilotto
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2017, 09:05:46 PM »

Always had a feeling that he's gay since he always takes photos with his friends and I don't think I've ever seen girls around them...now I think he might not be gay but definitely a fag...

And what the fcuk does that have to do with the case?? I don't walk around calling you a cu*t because my ex-girlfriend was from Serbia

Try to stay on topic for once without generalising please! And also please don't the f-word

I fail to see your point...and the f word is just a word, this isna kindergarten or a church and I'm not the only one saying the word so...don't know why you're being so sensitive  :beer:

The word faggot is extremely offensive and I don't care if other people use the word, as that does not justify it at all!

Snowflaking much?

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2017, 09:14:14 PM »

And how does Lazio deserve any player's loyalty? By showing faith in him, making him one of the best defensive players in the league, giving him a great contract? Does that deserve loyalty? Because if De Vrij made it clear from the start that he isn't going to be loyal and that Lazio is only a stepping stone then our management are utter imbeciles and that's an understatement because this contract should have been made differently! And I'm perfectly fine with being his stepping stone, but I am not fine with Lazio being used in his favor so he could leave on his terms and leave us with nothing. This has happened far too many times and it has to stop and if ruining his career is the way then so be it. It's not like we were paying him peanuts for his services so he might show at least some desire to give something back.

Your vision of what kind of a person I am really does not concern me. I still think you are a great guy, but why do you keep telling others how to behave or why do you think that others need to fill out your expectations is beyond me.

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2017, 09:22:34 PM »

If De Vrij has decided that he will stay 1 more season and no more before moving on, then we cant force him to sign a contract. I agree that him leaving for nothing is a bitter taste, but theres nothing we can do about it now.

What should have happened is that we shouldnt let important members of the squad get to the final year of their contract, ever, unless we are willing to let them go for nothing - especially someone who was always going to be here only for a short time - but thats another discussion altogether (and the contracts issue is probably the only LoTare gripe that im in agreement with)

But at the same time, if De Vrij already had in his head that he will stay 3 seasons then we couldnt force him to sign a 4 or 5 year contract. We dont know the situation at previous discussions.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2017, 09:24:16 PM »

So Milan sign Calhanoglu, now i'm jealous, i really am.  Not of their situation but because a player like this could uplift Lazio.

Everton sign Sandro Ramirez from Malaga for only 6mill, while he's worth over 10mill.
Strange deal, would have liked seeing him endup here for that price, unless Tare has a better option locked down that is.
Maybe Malaga is having a discount sale, are they in trouble?  Godd time to sign Camacho maybe.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2017, 10:04:23 PM »

http://www.football-italia.net/105187/simeone-fiorentina-%E2%82%AC20m

1: Wtf at these inflated prices   :roll_eyes:

2: Since when did Viola have this kind of money?

3: Sad he doesn't follow in his father's footsteps..
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2017, 10:35:22 PM »

Surely only financed by the sale of Bernardeschi and/or Kalinic.

Something smell bad at Viola by the way, with how they're handling themselves regarding Borja, also Badelj and the whole Salah saga... makes Lotito look like an innocent little lamb.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Miro

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2017, 10:46:45 PM »

Everton sign Sandro Ramirez from Malaga for only 6mill, while he's worth over 10mill.
Strange deal, would have liked seeing him endup here for that price, unless Tare has a better option locked down that is.
Maybe Malaga is having a discount sale, are they in trouble?  Godd time to sign Camacho maybe.

On the surface, it looks like a bargain signing. But I think Barca likely has a buy back option down the road like they had with Gerard Deulofeu most recently, possibly a percentage of the future sale as well. Hence, why he went so low.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2017, 10:54:11 PM »

They activated his release clause, no? That's what I read.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 431