Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 417 418 [419] 420 421 ... 567

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumours (2017-2018)  (Read 253169 times)

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
Re: Transfers and Rumours (2017-2018)
« Reply #4180 on: February 07, 2018, 10:15:11 AM »

We've seen the media do this before. Try to upset our players, who are already lying down.

Sure, but Anderson has a history of attacking the press on social media when they write certain stories and I don't see him rushing out to pour water on this fire. He expressed regret in the summer that he wasn't allowed to move to Manchester United and he has two agents with close ties to clubs such as Chelsea, PSG and Inter.

I do think, as usual, the media blow this up into something more than it needs to be but if you asked me if I think FA will be here next season, I'd lean towards saying no. I think the club have made it clear they don't intend parting with SMS, LA and even Nani, so where does that leave Anderson?

I don't think I said this on the forum in January, but given Anderson's agents are close to PSG and Inter, I was watching the Pastore to Inter deal closely and given the media claim Inter made offers for Anderson in the winter, I think that's where something might happen.

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #4181 on: February 07, 2018, 10:49:53 AM »

I wouldnt mind Pastore here to be honest

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4182 on: February 07, 2018, 03:09:17 PM »

We've seen the media do this before. Try to upset our players, who are already lying down.

Sure, but Anderson has a history of attacking the press on social media when they write certain stories and I don't see him rushing out to pour water on this fire. He expressed regret in the summer that he wasn't allowed to move to Manchester United and he has two agents with close ties to clubs such as Chelsea, PSG and Inter.

I do think, as usual, the media blow this up into something more than it needs to be but if you asked me if I think FA will be here next season, I'd lean towards saying no. I think the club have made it clear they don't intend parting with SMS, LA and even Nani, so where does that leave Anderson?

I don't think I said this on the forum in January, but given Anderson's agents are close to PSG and Inter, I was watching the Pastore to Inter deal closely and given the media claim Inter made offers for Anderson in the winter, I think that's where something might happen.

The amazing thing is we were better without him this season. If I see his name on the starting line-up, it actually worries me and I never thought I would be saying that.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4183 on: February 07, 2018, 04:14:15 PM »

I wouldnt mind Pastore here to be honest

Great player but it's the wage thing.  Makes it simply impossible, at least at Inter he would get half so that's more likely.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4184 on: February 07, 2018, 04:29:15 PM »

About Anderson.  He has been looking bad that's obvious.  Should he be back on track by now, yes that injury is long gone, so it's probably mentally.  But with some clear talk and show of trust that could change, that's what he needs.

He remains a tremendous talent, we've all seen him shine in our shirt and decide games.  Under Pioli he scored important goals from the left, helping us into CL qualification.  Under Inzaghi last season on the right he was the new and improved Candreva delivering numerous assists, getting us into Europe.  Okay it's always the team but his contribution was hugely important. 

It's a different system now but he can still get important and i'm reasonably certain that it will be required. He could be the key to make the difference in the EL. 

People forget quickly seeing another squad getting some impressive results, but football is very pherishable.  In two months he could be the one we look to again for results, that's how things go in this game.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4185 on: February 07, 2018, 04:50:04 PM »

Sile needs to get the champagne on ice - Mauricio close to Dalian FC in China according to Gianluca Di Marzio.

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #4186 on: February 07, 2018, 05:02:34 PM »

I'm not getting my hopes up again. Burned too many times.
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4187 on: February 07, 2018, 05:30:27 PM »

Sile needs to get the champagne on ice - Mauricio close to Dalian FC in China according to Gianluca Di Marzio.

He has to smuggle Djordjevic with him in his luggage, otherwise i'm against ...  :twinkle:

moody

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #4188 on: February 07, 2018, 05:31:56 PM »

I don't think our current formation is great for FA. During the preseason he showed great counter attacks with Ciro, but with our current attacking style of dominating possession, there is limited space for FA. Probably suits him better to go back to the wings. In any case it's sad but we can all see reasons for him to leave.

For Mauricio, best of both worlds, arrivederci.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4189 on: February 07, 2018, 06:42:00 PM »

I don't think our current formation is great for FA. During the preseason he showed great counter attacks with Ciro, but with our current attacking style of dominating possession, there is limited space for FA. Probably suits him better to go back to the wings. In any case it's sad but we can all see reasons for him to leave.

That's where we tend to go wrong on occassion.  Inzaghi should play the direct counter style more when it's the better option.  Conserve some energy for the rest and let a Felipe make the miles more.  It certainly would help during busy schedules.  The way we should have approached Milan.  Lure them out and 1 or 2 good chances would have occured, even with them being very defensive.
Pages: 1 ... 417 418 [419] 420 421 ... 567