Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 421 422 [423] 424 425 ... 524

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumours (2017-2018)  (Read 189664 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Transfers and Rumours (2017-2018)
« Reply #4220 on: February 13, 2018, 08:16:59 PM »

Herrera is a good player, id like him, useful versatile midfielder. Didnt realise he was so young actually, seems like hes been around forever

Perfect for our midfield.  Age, experience, workrate ....
Instead of Parolo or Sergej, doesn't matter.

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #4221 on: February 13, 2018, 09:44:00 PM »

Herrera is a good player, id like him, useful versatile midfielder. Didnt realise he was so young actually, seems like hes been around forever

As in Ander Herrera? Or is there another player with the same name?

But to address an earlier motif in this thread, I don't really mind taking a risk on a midfielder or an attacking player so much, but taking a risk on a center back is pretty bad at this stage of where we are. I'd like somebody Italian and solid for that position, just one player who we can rely on. Risks can only pay off so many times, and so far I think we've been fairly blessed with Sergej and De Vrij..
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4222 on: February 13, 2018, 09:52:14 PM »

As in Ander Herrera? Or is there another player with the same name?

No we can't afford him.  Hector Herrera from Porto.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 11:21:54 PM by Evesto »

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #4223 on: February 13, 2018, 11:10:28 PM »

Bastos has signed up with de Vrij's agents, just announced.

Now, this is interesting... because that's either going to smooth things along with de Vrij's contract in that the agency have another reason to not to get in Tare's bad books, or Bastos is going to find himself in Tare's bad books...

I suspect the former.

Maybe he signed so at the moment DV leaves Bastos leaves, which would make DV leaving less bitter
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4224 on: February 13, 2018, 11:26:07 PM »

Bastos has signed up with de Vrij's agents, just announced.

Now, this is interesting... because that's either going to smooth things along with de Vrij's contract in that the agency have another reason to not to get in Tare's bad books, or Bastos is going to find himself in Tare's bad books...

I suspect the former.

Maybe he signed so at the moment DV leaves Bastos leaves, which would make DV leaving less bitter

Maybe Mauricio should sign with SEG?  :twinkle:
Then you can maybe watch both your idols leave together.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4225 on: February 14, 2018, 08:13:27 AM »

Bastos signing with SEG may be a hint that his future lies elsewhere. When he came to Lazio, his agent was Tare's friend and I don't think it's out of the question that Tare hooked Bastos up with SEG to sweeten negotiations with SEG regarding de Vrij.

But even if I take off my tin foil hat, it must be significant that he's gone from hiring obscure agents to signing up with a big agency. That has to have some kind of implications on his future at the club.

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #4226 on: February 14, 2018, 01:24:49 PM »

Bastos signing with SEG may be a hint that his future lies elsewhere. When he came to Lazio, his agent was Tare's friend and I don't think it's out of the question that Tare hooked Bastos up with SEG to sweeten negotiations with SEG regarding de Vrij.

But even if I take off my tin foil hat, it must be significant that he's gone from hiring obscure agents to signing up with a big agency. That has to have some kind of implications on his future at the club.

Maybe Real Madrid wants him!

Giosselino

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #4227 on: February 14, 2018, 02:47:36 PM »

Bastos to Real Madrid  :what: There would be no problem in proposing a free trade agreement with the merengue in order to bring Raphael Varane to Lazio and get rid of Bastos  :whistle: Come on Zizou, it's a fair trade, and we give you Mauricio as well  :supsmile:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 02:49:49 PM by Giosselino »
"Essere laziale qualcosa di speciale, diverso dalla massa. E stato l'instinto a spingermi verso i colori biancocelesti e la passione per l'aquila, un animale affascinante, regale, fiero."

Akha

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #4228 on: February 14, 2018, 03:16:26 PM »

Bastos to Real Madrid  :what:

He's better striker than Benzema  :razz:
VENI VIDI LULIĆ

Giosselino

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #4229 on: February 14, 2018, 03:21:50 PM »

Even Djordjevic is a better striker than Benzema !
"Essere laziale qualcosa di speciale, diverso dalla massa. E stato l'instinto a spingermi verso i colori biancocelesti e la passione per l'aquila, un animale affascinante, regale, fiero."
Pages: 1 ... 421 422 [423] 424 425 ... 524