Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 424 425 [426] 427 428 ... 567

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumours (2017-2018)  (Read 232011 times)

blue_sky

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Transfers and Rumours (2017-2018)
« Reply #4250 on: February 16, 2018, 01:49:02 PM »

If it is what truly Mendes you guys describe, can't wait for Neto or Jordao to play  :whistle:
Tare is being regarded as best DS in Italy because he found SMS, FA, LA, DV, etc who are not Mendes agent ?
While Wallace, and others tend to be flop

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4251 on: February 16, 2018, 01:51:14 PM »

If it is what truly Mendes you guys describe, can't wait for Neto or Jordao to play  :whistle:
Tare is being regarded as best DS in Italy because he found SMS, FA, LA, DV, etc who are not Mendes agent ?

Wallace hasn't flopped. No doubt in my mind Lazio could've sold him for more than they paid for him in the last 18 months if we wanted to. His value has increased, for sure.

blue_sky

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #4252 on: February 16, 2018, 02:11:46 PM »

Wallace hasn't flopped. No doubt in my mind Lazio could've sold him for more than they paid for him in the last 18 months if we wanted to. His value has increased, for sure.
Based on transfermarkt, he is still 9 mil which is stagnan imo.
More important things we shall play selling and buying. Selling when there's offered. We can't becoming bigger by only trying search best talent with the agent. That's how business work.
In summer if there's offered for SMS, FA, LA or even Ciro with right offered that we can buy another, for examples Ciro for Berardi, with or without UCL, sell it right away.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4253 on: February 16, 2018, 03:47:41 PM »

Based on transfermarkt, he is still 9 mil which is stagnan imo.
More important things we shall play selling and buying. Selling when there's offered. We can't becoming bigger by only trying search best talent with the agent. That's how business work.
In summer if there's offered for SMS, FA, LA or even Ciro with right offered that we can buy another, for examples Ciro for Berardi, with or without UCL, sell it right away.

Like i mentioned a couple of times already, i fully understand people looking at transfermarket for value's.  But that site mostly just notes the prices players were bought for by the current clubs or raise them after hey actually been there for a while and have become important.

I like to look at the CIES ratings wich calculates their importance for the club in the current season, but that also can differ if that certain player had a longterm injury like Wallace had after the summer.

Tare signed him for around 8 or 9mill, hence the value on transfermarkt.  I recall his CIES value being 20mill while playing regurarly last season.  Currently it's 11.5mill, so that indeed shows a huge downfall.  But like said, in his case he's been out this season for months.  It could be 20mill again before the summer if he's considered a starter from now on.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4254 on: February 17, 2018, 06:39:08 PM »

Is Laxalt realistic for us to sign in the summer? Would be a great signing for us, but wondering Genoa would ask some ridiculous price for him.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #4255 on: February 17, 2018, 07:56:03 PM »

Is Laxalt realistic for us to sign in the summer? Would be a great signing for us, but wondering Genoa would ask some ridiculous price for him.

I honestly think it's strange that he's still at Genoa. I say this after literally every single time I see Genoa play, but that's because he is usually the best player on the pitch. You could have a point, maybe the asking price is ridiculous, and that's why he hasn't moved?

Still, he would fit in to this 3-5-1-1 all too well.
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4256 on: February 19, 2018, 05:47:22 PM »

Some news about us having made a bid for the Brazilian forward Everton who plays at Gremio. The news state we made a bid, but that it was seemingly rejected because they want more money..up to 30 mill euros..

I never saw the kid play but he seems to be in an out of the first team in Gremio
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 06:01:50 PM by ilsemprelaziale »
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4257 on: February 19, 2018, 06:03:57 PM »

Some news about us having made a bid on the Brazilian forward Everton who plays at Gremio. The news state we made a bid, but that it was seemingly rejected because they want more money..up to 30 mill euros..

I never saw the kid play for he seems to be in an out of the first team in Gremio

Could be the profile on the list, being a secondary striker. If Nani goes in the summer Alberto will need a backup.
But 30mill yeah right, that's tabloid bs.  I remember Walace being their starlet and them demanding a fortune, yet he went fof 9mill.   :twinkle: 

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #4258 on: February 19, 2018, 08:46:38 PM »

So tare confirmed that de vrij will be leaving at the end nd of the season. No renewal.
FORZA LAZIO!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4259 on: February 19, 2018, 09:47:32 PM »

So tare confirmed that de vrij will be leaving at the end nd of the season. No renewal.

Just read the interview.  It seems Lazio withdrew the current contract offer made because negotiations with his agents went beyond fairness.  Tare said to give further details at a later date.

It appears to be the playeragency as expected that's been unreasonabe, since Tare acknowledges Stefan has been a real professional in every aspect.
Pages: 1 ... 424 425 [426] 427 428 ... 567