Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 442 443 [444] 445 446 ... 567

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumours (2017-2018)  (Read 253782 times)

blue_sky

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Transfers and Rumours (2017-2018)
« Reply #4430 on: March 19, 2018, 12:41:52 PM »

Now I'm starting to look a goal keeper expired between 2018-19. :rolley:
Slowly but surely Inzaghi primavera is fallen one by one.
Strakosha, Luis Felipe and Murgia.
And overall, what's Inzaghi prefer now.
Unlikely Pioli and Reja and Petkovic who are fixed with starting 11, Inzaghi made a puzzle.
If he reach CL, which is unlikely, he is top class who will be a next Allegri, Conte or Mancini. If he doesn't, well, nothing to lose but we know how he made of

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #4431 on: March 19, 2018, 12:49:41 PM »

I don't think that's fair. Those managers you mentioned work with squads of 500 million euros at least and Inzaghi works with 100 million euros squad.

Cataldi was also one of Primavera who failed. Murgia doesn't look like he's good enough, Ramos might become better but needs to be less error prone. Strakosha probably never was good enough, we were only fooled by his penalty save vs Juventus and maybe a few good performances.

Sell Strakosha and bring in a serious goalkeeper.

blue_sky

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #4432 on: March 19, 2018, 01:00:16 PM »

I hold my judgement to Inzaghi until this season end.
Inzaghi has been our coach in 2 years in row and he is stabilized in Lazio or stagnant.
Compared to Petkovic, Pioli and Reja, I think they all the same. One got Copa, the second gave us UCL qualifications, the last gave us stability with going nowhere.
If Inzaghi again this last season we get nothing but Europe league, then all the same.
I know that we are only a 100 mil squad but, the most easy tweaked of the teams is changing the coach and hoping that coach can make a recipe to upgrad team.
We see how Atletico, Valencia, Napoli, Dormund

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4433 on: March 19, 2018, 02:05:28 PM »

Some of Murgia's problems could get fixed by putting some work in the gym. Tell me how many high profile defensive midfielders you see who are as skinny as Murgia. Being shortish is okay, but he's way too skinny to play that position.

I'm surprised the club doesn't seem to be telling Murgia to do that..
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #4434 on: March 19, 2018, 02:10:54 PM »

Murgia is both taller than and heavier than Leiva, so I dont see the issue there.

Remember that last season it wasnt clear where exactly Inzaghi wanted to play him. It could be as simple as he isnt getting position specific training because they dont know what his best position is, or where he is likely to get more game time.

I see him more as a Parolo style box to box player. Whether he is good enough is yet to be seen in my opinion, and it would take a run in the first time to show that.

blue_sky

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #4435 on: March 19, 2018, 02:18:28 PM »

If only we can grab Meyer from Schalke. He is expired in summer and he is reborn as a deep lying midfielder.
Many news made of about his revival

Silindeee

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #4436 on: March 19, 2018, 02:18:49 PM »

I think the last one to judge is Inzaghi. Inzaghi best "transfer" we had the last 10years maybe. Him,Ciro and Savic are holding this season where it stands.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4437 on: March 19, 2018, 02:50:16 PM »

Strakosha
Luiz Felipe-DeVrij-Radu
Marusic-Parolo-Sergej-Leiva-Lulic
Luis Alberto
Ciro

The players marked in bold are players that are good enough to take this club to a top 4 spot. The ones not in bold are the ones that needs to be replaced in the summer. With Luiz Felipe I don't mean he needs to leave, but just that he isn't ready to have such an important role in the team.

For anyone who still thinks Wallace and Bastos should be part of the squad long term. What do you think about the fact a 20 year old kid with a handful of matches in Serie B came in and took the RCB spot over them? He proved to be better than them despite the fact he's still making his own errors due to lack of experience.

Please for the love of god, do not sign more defenders from France or Portugal or some other crappy league with zero tactical awareness. No Diego Reyes for example, he will be just as poor as the clowns that are sitting on our bench now.

I like the fact Tare is good at identifying young talent in lesser leagues, like Sergej for example. But with the centre backs it's time he does something different. Spend most of our budget on the CBs and buy players from the Serie A..players like Izzo and other Italian CBs we have discussed in the past. I don't care if we have to spend more, that's fine. We can't keep trying to make bargains by signing nobody CBs because every time we do we get burned.

Outside of De Vrij, when was the last time we signed a good CB? It must be Biava or Dias..which was ages ago.

I'd rather we go out and spend 30 mill euros in the summer on two CBs from Serie A..than we spend half on two Cbs from Portugal or France with seemingly bigger names. Defenders in European football are becoming worse and worse..nowadays it's more about how good they are passing the ball around or running forward than actually doing their defensive duties. Can we please not add to this brain dead epidemic we're seeing in European football and instead go back to what made Italian football so great..proper old school defending.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 03:09:25 PM by ilsemprelaziale »
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #4438 on: March 19, 2018, 03:31:30 PM »

:razz:

torsten

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #4439 on: March 19, 2018, 05:24:22 PM »

A club like Lazio can't give up on players like Luiz Felipe and Strakosha. Murgia and even Cataldi needs to stay. If we can have 1/3 of our own players from our youth teams, we will have more money to spend on the rest. And will therefor have higher quality on them.

I have seen enough of Caicedo to do the judgment on him that hes not up for the task. We could have saved those money and have Palombi as the second guy. Immobile has done it all buy him self anyway.

If we end up missing CL, we must cash in on Sergej. Use a little of that huge amount on Victor Nilsson Lindelöf who's not really impressed with Man United. €30M should be enough? And with a little persuasion we might get him here.
Alessandro Nesta, Fernando Couto, Stefano Fiore, Tommaso Rocchi, Stefano Mauri, Giuseppe Biava, Federico Marchetti, Danilo Cataldi, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Simone Inzaghi, Ciro Immobile, Marco Parolo
Pages: 1 ... 442 443 [444] 445 446 ... 567