Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 395 396 [397] 398 399 ... 567

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumours (2017-2018)  (Read 231054 times)

Ljubo1

• Aquilotto
Re: Transfers and Rumours (2017-2018)
« Reply #3960 on: January 12, 2018, 08:04:12 PM »

But this is all over internet so it has to be something on it, not to mention my favorite site FI https://www.football-italia.net/115488/report-de-vrij-says-yes-lazio. God bles FI  :beer:

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3961 on: January 12, 2018, 08:19:18 PM »

Il Tempo and some others are going with the rumour that Di Gennaro would be allowed to leave if offers arrive.  In that case and if true we could certainly expect some action for midfield this window.

Most sources are going with Viviani, Bessa or Valdifiori.  But i think we shouldn't neglect our previous interest in Castro either.

Agent Orange

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #3962 on: January 12, 2018, 09:50:58 PM »

First time we get some good ”rumours” about de Vrij, i would jump of joy if he signed new contract with us, world-class defender..
Against modern football!

Don

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #3963 on: January 13, 2018, 10:48:36 AM »

First time we get some good ”rumours” about de Vrij, i would jump of joy if he signed new contract with us, world-class defender..
It would feel like a Derby goal!!! 🤗😃

20 mio and half a year from him would be great by all circumstances...
Don't hate the player, hate the game!

Agent Orange

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #3964 on: January 13, 2018, 11:52:50 AM »

Yeah i always forget that part, the low clausul... anyway if we are to stand any chance reaching top 4 this season de Vrij is probably the most important player along with Immobile. Let's hope!  :sciarpa05:
Against modern football!

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #3965 on: January 13, 2018, 06:11:06 PM »

DV worth more than 40m in my opinion.....minimum.
 But considering our position in negotiations than 20 (only for non Italian teams) will be great deal.
 I dont want to see him in Inter-Juve.

Don

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #3966 on: January 14, 2018, 12:34:53 AM »

I am excited to hear what the deal is all about if it's concluded.
Great would be a 20 mio clause which raises to 40 if we reach CL e.g.

Just dreaming though. Still questioning if it is just a rumour... 
Don't hate the player, hate the game!

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #3967 on: January 14, 2018, 01:31:52 PM »

Some new Iranian player rumors!  :roll_eyes:

Ieri si era parlato di un interessamento da parte della Lazio per il giocatore Jahanbakhsh
Dopo le ultime voci riguardante l’interesse di Tare per il giocatore iraniano Jahanbakhsh per cercare di portarlo alla Lazio, sono arrivate le parole del suo agente. Il ragazzo al momento gioca nel campionato olandese con la maglia dell’Az Alkmaar.
Le parole di Hashemi: “Le voci sono arrivate anche qui in Olanda. Io però non ho ricevuto alcuna chiamata per questa questione dal direttore sportivo Tare – ha dichiarato a Calciomercato.it – A giugno ci saranno i Mondiali e sarà un’ottima vetrina per un giocatore come Jahanbakhsh ed è possibile che il pensiero di arrivare al meglio alla Coppa del Mondo possa influenzare anche le sue decisioni sul futuro. Il prezzo? Preferisco non parlare di cifre. Però sono sicuro che un’offerta intorno agli 8 milioni di euro come ho letto in giro non sia sufficiente per l’Az Alkmaar“.

Google Translate Version:

Yesterday there was talk of an interest from Lazio for the player Jahanbakhsh
After the latest rumors about Tare's interest in the Iranian player Jahanbakhsh to try to get him to Lazio, the words of his agent arrived. The boy currently plays in the Dutch league with the Az Alkmaar shirt.
Hashemi's words: "The voices have arrived here in Holland too. But I have not received any call for this matter from the sports director Tare - he told Calciomercato.it - ​​In June there will be the World Cup and will be an excellent showcase for a player like Jahanbakhsh and it is possible that the thought of getting better World Cup can also influence its decisions on the future. The price? I prefer not to talk about figures. But I'm sure that an offer of around € 8 million as I read around is not enough for Az Alkmaar ".
we breathe LAZIO

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3968 on: January 14, 2018, 02:38:48 PM »

Tare in interview for RAI:

* De Vrij stays and he believes that it's not question whether he stays but when 'thing will become official'.

* Agents of Luis Alberto should have appointment with him sooner rather than later, 'because Luis Alberto had shown his abilities and how important he can be to squad'. Rumored renewal.

* Badelj is very good player, but Tare doesn't believe he will come here to be Leiva's backup while Leiva is indispensable.

* With Caceres arrival, squad is complete.

sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3969 on: January 14, 2018, 04:05:23 PM »

Tare in interview for RAI:

* De Vrij stays and he believes that it's not question whether he stays but when 'thing will become official'.

* Agents of Luis Alberto should have appointment with him sooner rather than later, 'because Luis Alberto had shown his abilities and how important he can be to squad'. Rumored renewal.

* Badelj is very good player, but Tare doesn't believe he will come here to be Leiva's backup while Leiva is indispensable.

* With Caceres arrival, squad is complete.

On the mercato he's taking the pressure of as usual.  If Inzaghi is perfectly content with current cm roster to go far on 3 fronts this season he wouldn't be sane imo.  We have our 3 starters and since Di Gennaro is neglected in Serie A so far there's only one real cm sub, being Murgia.  Then it's Lulic and Alberto having to fill in.  Inzaghi clearly showed last season already he prefers real cm's on central midfield.

If Badelj is adressed as backup of course he won't say yes, it's a matter of rotation between starters.  They both would play a lot, just share starting spots.  There's no way Leiva is doing this all season, and if Murgia will backup there's no difference, we need another dependable cm if they aren't rating Davide. 

If the mercato is finished now then the club isn't fully going out on 3 fronts, obviously.  This would be a shame since there's real possibilities in EL and Coppa.  But i guess the CL money and spot is the target, wich i understand of course.
Pages: 1 ... 395 396 [397] 398 399 ... 567