Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 419 420 [421] 422 423 ... 524

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumours (2017-2018)  (Read 189666 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Transfers and Rumours (2017-2018)
« Reply #4200 on: February 09, 2018, 10:51:40 PM »

Seems Luis Alberto got the payraise all of a sudden midway the season for thesame reason Milinkovic did before.  His agent reveals they refused good offers during the wintermercato.  So in other words, just like Sergej he used the interest to squeeze out a payraise.  Don't want to talk bad, that's simply how it goes with agents, we all know.  Curious tough from wich clubs and how much.

-------------------------------

Some more soft news.  Caceres said he aims to remain at Lazio much longer then the current contract untill june.  Also is setting his sights on being in the Uruguay squad.

blue_sky

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #4201 on: February 10, 2018, 02:28:55 AM »

By the way if someone here want any additional midfielder, we can get Ravel for sure :supsmile:
We can get Mauricio, why don't Ravel ?

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4202 on: February 10, 2018, 10:19:05 PM »

Next summer please put all focus on our defence. Get rid of Wallace, Bastos and Patric..and then spend some of that TV money on some defenders. None of them have shown anything that resembles improvement and we can't waste more time on a bunch of players who don't improve.

At this point I'd give everything for the Biava and Dias duo.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Delta

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #4203 on: February 10, 2018, 10:45:42 PM »

Maybe we should have poll about how many on this forum starting to miss Hoedt last few weeks...

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4204 on: February 10, 2018, 11:05:28 PM »

Maybe we should have poll about how many on this forum starting to miss Hoedt last few weeks...

Never ever ......  :twinkle:

Biava however.  Even Cana at this point.  One has to go that far back because that's been a long afterwords has been worthless.  Can't name Tare best DS for the CB section can't we?

Stankevicius, Ciani, Novaretti, Diakite, Gentiletti, Bastos, Wallace .....  :roll_eyes:

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #4205 on: February 10, 2018, 11:08:26 PM »

The way things are shaping up we're not certain to even keep De Vrij.

So yeah, serious thought needs to be given to signing quality defenders.
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4206 on: February 10, 2018, 11:21:38 PM »

He's not going beyond the summer, that's more and more obvious after these last games.  He wanted to feel progress that's what he said so i guess we can all feel it coming. 

If he signs a new deal he'll be gone in the summer but i think there's a big chance because of the current games he's not even going to do that and start talking with other clubs.  He's 26 and is ambitious.

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #4207 on: February 11, 2018, 08:48:00 PM »

He's not going beyond the summer, that's more and more obvious after these last games.  He wanted to feel progress that's what he said so i guess we can all feel it coming. 

If he signs a new deal he'll be gone in the summer but i think there's a big chance because of the current games he's not even going to do that and start talking with other clubs.  He's 26 and is ambitious.

Not like he's without his mistakes of late though. You could argue that he's flanked by inferior defenders, but you'd still expect him to do better in certain situations. And I can't think of a top 5 team in Italy, Spain or England who's first XI he'd waltz straight into with the exception of Liverpool perhaps.

I definitely think that he will be gone this summer, guess I'm trying to say that I don't think that it'll be everything that he expects though. More like leaving Lazio for Inter right now, not a major step up in quality.
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4208 on: February 11, 2018, 09:13:32 PM »

Not like he's without his mistakes of late though. You could argue that he's flanked by inferior defenders, but you'd still expect him to do better in certain situations. And I can't think of a top 5 team in Italy, Spain or England who's first XI he'd waltz straight into with the exception of Liverpool perhaps.

I definitely think that he will be gone this summer, guess I'm trying to say that I don't think that it'll be everything that he expects though. More like leaving Lazio for Inter right now, not a major step up in quality.

Agree with you in both cases. 

I would expect Liverpool looking to partner Van Dijk.
Or Inter wanting him to replace Skriniar if that mega offer would happen.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4209 on: February 13, 2018, 09:50:33 AM »

Radiosei claim Tare has an eye on Gent's Samuel Gigot. Our Belgian contingent here can probably fill us in, but seems he can play as a centre-back, right-back and defensive-mid so I would guess this is an option to slot in at right centre-back. Diego Reyes, out of contract this summer, has a similar profile and is apparently also on the shortlist.

Radiosei also name Braga centre-back Bruno Viana as an option given our ties with Jorge Mendes and this is the one that got my attention - Bologna left-back Adam Masina also said to be of interest.
Pages: 1 ... 419 420 [421] 422 423 ... 524