Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21

Author Topic: 2017/18 Europa League  (Read 7116 times)

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
Re: 2017/18 Europa League
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2017, 02:52:23 PM »

Partizan & Skenderbeu in a group is not a good idea by UEFA  :rolley:

Let's see what will come from the game but I'm optimistic about a calm evening in Beograd. I don't believe Partizan together with Vucic will allow any scandal, the time is not right for bad nationalism  :twinkle:

The deranged psychopath?

Silindeee

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2017, 03:20:56 PM »

Except Nice , i will be disappointed if we dont easily qualify to the next round

Lazio Forever

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2017, 03:23:52 PM »

That was so close.
Next year perhaps, or in second round  :supsmile:

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2017, 03:56:38 PM »

Good draw, at least we dont travel to Russia or far country. I hope Baloteli shows his shit again. :supsmile:
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

Skenderbeu

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2017, 04:15:30 PM »

Let's see what will come from the game but I'm optimistic about a calm evening in Beograd. I don't believe Partizan together with Vucic will allow any scandal, the time is not right for bad nationalism  :twinkle:

The deranged psychopath?

Vucic has done more related to EU process for Serbia then all candidates together post -99. The situation with the train was a inside scandal but still he has more on his CV regarding EU membership.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2017, 04:23:23 PM »

Ours is probably one of the nicest group in my opinion. But the groupstage will take more effort then expected, nobody to underestimate at all.  Great for the team not to have far away games, good locations to travel.

Zulte Waregem - Lazio a godsend for me, a 50min drive.  Vitesse not so far either.

Zulte is currently in topshape, playing the smoothest attacking football in Belgium for sure.
A highly motivated group who have nothing to lose and play for eachother.
This is the last game, i hope Lazio qualified by then.

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2017, 04:50:29 PM »

Do not underestimate Vitesse. They are very solid this year and found in Matavz (who was linked with us 2 years ago) a solid goalscorer. They started their campaign with 2 wins and 8 goals and they have some very interesting players. Rashica is somebody to look at (as a future hot prospect).

I think we have a group of teams that can play football so I do expect some open games and many goals. If we are serious and aim to win EL, we should show it on the field and qualify.

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2017, 04:57:24 PM »

I'm not underestimating any teams, but if we can't qualify against some unknown clubs from lesser European leagues easily, better to play for a position outside EL spot in Serie A.

Maybe they are all good sides, but apart from Nice, the other two teams are totally unknown!
we breathe LAZIO

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2017, 05:02:22 PM »

The deranged psychopath?

Vucic has done more related to EU process for Serbia then all candidates together post -99. The situation with the train was a inside scandal but still he has more on his CV regarding EU membership.

Oh sorry I didn't know you're such an expert  :fingerup:  just kidding, but since you're interested let me give you a little input:

1) Vucic has nothing to do with Partizan, thankfully, he's a Red Star fan - and if Grobari wanted to do something they would and Vucic himself could not be able to stop them, nobody could probably
2) him being an ass licking politician doesn't make him good for Serbia but only for himself, his pocket and his thieving pack of uneducated, rotten to the core, unqualified douchebags
3) you'll get a very, very hot atmosphere on JNA stadium and unless you throw a spark yourselves there won't be no incidents. Grobari are a violent group but Serbian Ultras don't attack opposition players, no matter where they are coming from - but hopefully there won't be no away fans in either game because that would be dangerous for both sides

Great draw all in all for Partizan but not so much for Lazio. I see many people here happy with the draw but it's not going to be easy. Nice is dangerous, but of course no point in being scared of a team that has the stupidest striker of all time. I'm thinking that Zulte could be the surprise, very dangerous team that plays a solid attacking football. Vitesse weak in defense but always dangerous.

We need to win the first two games and then get at least 4 points against Nice to avoid a drama in the last two rounds and to be able to focus on Serie A.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2017, 05:07:44 PM »

Can someone post our schedule for EL and Serie A combined?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21