Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21

Author Topic: 2017/18 Europa League  (Read 7112 times)

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: 2017/18 Europa League
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2017, 05:08:41 PM »

I don't know how you ended discussing about thieving psychopath Vucic, but I leave it to you two.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2017, 05:10:44 PM »

I don't know how you ended discussing about thieving psychopath Vucic, but I leave it to you two.

:razz:

You see Skenderbeu, everybody knows he's a thieving psychopath  :twinkle:

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2017, 05:48:45 PM »

... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Nordic

• Aquilotto
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2017, 05:48:56 PM »

So we're starting in Arnhem, 14th September  :beer:

« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 05:58:40 PM by Nordic »

Skenderbeu

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2017, 06:20:35 PM »

When I mentioned Vucic I meant that he is the president of the country and for curiosity I did not know he is a red star fan, nevermind. My point was that he is so careful about the EU process. I fallow the west balkan politics but that's something different from football, my prediction is no away fans for both games and no scandal of big matter. Signing ubi... is not a scandal by Uefa so things will go smoothly.

Daje Lazio!!!!

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2017, 07:17:03 PM »

Signing ubi... is not a scandal by Uefa so things will go smoothly.

Let's not go there  :beer:

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2017, 07:17:40 PM »

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2017, 01:32:23 AM »

I hereby wish to thank the morons (who call themselves Laziali) who were present at the Prague game during the last EL campaign and couldn't behave themselves.  As of today it's official that Lazio - Zulte Waregem at the end of this month will be played behind closed doors.  I was planning a 2 day trip to Rome with 2 friends (1 Zulte Waregem fan) to attend this game.  Very disappointed.

:fingerup: :fingerup: :fingerup:

Akha

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2017, 01:43:32 AM »

I hereby wish to thank the morons (who call themselves Laziali) who were present at the Prague game during the last EL campaign and couldn't behave themselves.  As of today it's official that Lazio - Zulte Waregem at the end of this month will be played behind closed doors.  I was planning a 2 day trip to Rome with 2 friends (1 Zulte Waregem fan) to attend this game.  Very disappointed.

Closed doors for everyone or just the home fans? Because if I remember correctly our return game against Fenerbahçe some of their trendy fans were present then.
VENI VIDI LULIĆ

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2017, 01:52:15 AM »

Closed doors for everyone or just the home fans? Because if I remember correctly our return game against Fenerbahçe some of their trendy fans were present then.

All i read was ' behind closed doors ', so i'm guessing a competely empty stadion.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21