Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: Who should be the new captain 17/18 edition  (Read 2167 times)

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Who should be the new captain 17/18 edition
« on: July 14, 2017, 03:02:55 PM »

Thought I'd make a poll to continue the discussion from the other thread and see which of the current players the forum wants as a captain
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

chandraicang

• Aquila Senior
Re: Who should be the new captain 17/18 edition
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 03:39:21 PM »

Where is Sergej? I vote for Sergej eventhough I know that Ciro and the rest in the list are more acceptable. Sergej potentially serves us for a long term, way more than the others in the list. He also can assure us to play regularly every season
To cover a football pitch there is no better formation than a 4-3-3

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 03:42:03 PM »

I didn't add Sergej initially as I thought people would think he's way too young and not the right profile for this. But he's added
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 03:43:23 PM »

If I were one of the senior players, id be extremely pissed if Savic is given the armband ahead of someone who deserves it.

torsten

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2017, 03:47:00 PM »

Let us not make the same mistake again, give the armband to one of: Lulic, Radu or my choice Parolo.
Alessandro Nesta, Fernando Couto, Stefano Fiore, Tommaso Rocchi, Stefano Mauri, Giuseppe Biava, Federico Marchetti, Danilo Cataldi, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Simone Inzaghi, Ciro Immobile

chandraicang

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2017, 04:28:26 PM »

Thank you ilsempre for creating poll and adding Sergej in the list.

Stefano, I thought the same as you and always think that captain armband should be given to the older in the team which we have parolo, radu, and lulic. But remember captaincy scene when senior player gave the armband to danilo? They didnt upset to have younger captain, they give the armband to cataldi by their own hand with smiling face. They who will get pissed are the one who have big ambition to become captain like Antonio did in the past. From there, Sergej come up in my mind
To cover a football pitch there is no better formation than a 4-3-3

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2017, 04:47:36 PM »

Giving the armband to Cataldi for 15 minutes at the end of a game, as a gesture at a time when he was considered the future of the midfield and a bandiera, is not in any way the same thing as giving it on a permanent basis to a player who in the grand scheme of things has been here 10 minutes and cant put in consistent performances.

They wouldnt give it to Cataldi were he here now, and they shouldnt give it to Savic either.

In my opinion the only logical choices are Parolo, Lulic, Radu.

Immobile would be acceptable because although he has been here only 1 season, he has shown consistency and a leadership quality on the pitch and already seems to show ties to our colours.
De Vrij would be acceptable if he commits to a few more seasons.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 04:50:36 PM by Stefano6 »

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2017, 05:15:15 PM »

Voted for Lulic, the man who gives his all for the team every time he's on the pitch. My hierarchy would be Lulic - Radu - Parolo - Ciro, but the decision really depends on who is a starter and who is not come the start of the season. For that reason maybe Parolo or Ciro is the smarter option, but I could see Radu and Lulic being pissed..

One thing that I'm sure of is that it can't go to a player who may leave in a season or two. Then we are presented back with the same problem as we have just gone through.
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2017, 05:29:14 PM »

Voted for Lulic, the man who gives his all for the team every time he's on the pitch. My hierarchy would be Lulic - Radu - Parolo - Ciro, but the decision really depends on who is a starter and who is not come the start of the season. For that reason maybe Parolo or Ciro is the smarter option, but I could see Radu and Lulic being pissed..

One thing that I'm sure of is that it can't go to a player who may leave in a season or two. Then we are presented back with the same problem as we have just gone through.

Entirely how i feel, voted Lulic.

Wallace, Hoedt, Sergej can't be in this poll imo.
I can except Basta but not as a real candidate.
De Vrij shouldn't be in it either unless he extends and would aim to stay at least 2 or 3 more years, but that won't happen.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 05:30:47 PM by Evesto »

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2017, 06:46:36 PM »

Giving the armband to Cataldi for 15 minutes at the end of a game, as a gesture at a time when he was considered the future of the midfield and a bandiera, is not in any way the same thing as giving it on a permanent basis to a player who in the grand scheme of things has been here 10 minutes and cant put in consistent performances.

They wouldnt give it to Cataldi were he here now, and they shouldnt give it to Savic either.

In my opinion the only logical choices are Parolo, Lulic, Radu.

Immobile would be acceptable because although he has been here only 1 season, he has shown consistency and a leadership quality on the pitch and already seems to show ties to our colours.
De Vrij would be acceptable if he commits to a few more seasons.

That "10 minute player who can't put in consistent performances" is the one who scored twice against 1927 so I think that he deserves a bit more respect...

Not that I think that he could be the captain, he's not experienced enough and there are other players who deserve it more, but if he would stay for another 3 or 4 years he could become the captain...

Lulic gets my vote, he's got balls, he's experienced and a fighter. I chose him over Radu because he needs to play better and be a starter in order to be the captain. Parolo is too soft in my opinion but I wouldn't mind him being the captain.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7