Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Who should be the new captain 17/18 edition  (Read 2177 times)

birulangit

• Maestrelli son's
Re: Who should be the new captain 17/18 edition
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2017, 09:04:19 AM »

i opted for radu..
with the option we always have before..
a captain sit out. while the vice (lulic) plays.

radu with the band willl make the team more solid.

Bobbi

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2017, 09:09:13 AM »

Radu, Lulic and Parolo are all very worth choices IMO. What edges it for me is that Lulic is fitter than the other two and plays more regularly as a result (Parolo had a few injury issues the past season so I fear that may continue as he gets older and his role is demanding, I hope that I am wrong off course).

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2017, 11:08:58 AM »

I chose Radu like I did choose him in the last poll. I know he isn't a certain starter but I still think he should be the captain every time he plays. Lulic and Parolo are good options too but I think Lulic won't be a starter while Parolo most likely will be. So I'd pick Parolo over Lulic.

Personally I think Sergej would be a great option too. A certain starter, quality player, always giving his all and seems to love Lazio. There were intered in him abroad but he immediately said that he is not interested and signed a new longer contract with Lazio. The problem is that I don't think it's possible to keep him here long term, unless Lazio finally takes a step forward and becomes a constant top5 team in Serie A with occasional UCL stints.
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2017, 11:57:55 AM »

Voice is that Lulic is predicted as captain, while Radu voluntarily pulled himself out of contention.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Lazio Forever

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2017, 12:13:11 PM »

I voted this time for Lulic because after thinking about it he is the only one always playing with 100% grinta.
Only thing I see working against him is that he fights wit refs too much, and as a captain it might go out of control.  :supsmile:

Anuway, with him being a captain we will close to an end an endless situation regarding the captancy and the whole team will be happy and behind him, as well as the supporters.

But I have a feeling it will be Parolo, being Italian and a member of the national team will make the difference.

Silindeee

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2017, 12:57:23 PM »

Do we know anything about when the new captain will be announced?

dinhochester

• LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2017, 02:38:29 AM »

It is funny that Leonardo Bonucci and John Terry go straight become captain in their new club.
And here we are arguing about senior players should become the captain.
Are AC Milan and Aston Villa disrespect their senior players or they have other reasoning behind selecting their captain?

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2017, 03:09:11 AM »

It is funny that Leonardo Bonucci and John Terry go straight become captain in their new club.
And here we are arguing about senior players should become the captain.
Are AC Milan and Aston Villa disrespect their senior players or they have other reasoning behind selecting their captain?

Well, the only one more senior then Bonucci in Milan's new starting 11 will probably Donnaruma, as the rest will probably be all new players.  I wouldn't expect Donnaruma who was half way out the door to become captain and even then one could not neglect a leading player like Bonucci.

Same for Terry, who will probably lead the squad.

chandraicang

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2017, 07:12:37 AM »

I voted for sergej but surprised that ciro only got 1, thought he had higher voter than sergej
To cover a football pitch there is no better formation than a 4-3-3

dinhochester

• LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2017, 07:44:27 AM »

Would be best if a central defender will be the captain as he can easily instruct his teammate when he need to especially when defending.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7