Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Fantasy Premier League 2017-18  (Read 1139 times)

Ed

• LF Legend
Re: Fantasy Premier League 2017-18
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2017, 05:54:20 PM »

Week 1:

1 Bellerin's barber Oly Eke   83   83
2 Delhi Bellies Morts Lindholm   81   81
3 Kyröskosken Pärske Matti Sumulehto   80   80
4 Molly Lacazette Kevin Tõkke   79   79
4 F.C El Dorado Mathias Langkjaer   79   79
6 Tom_G Tom Giordmaina   75   75
7 FC Maki Razvan Dinu   74   74
8  Maki's Super Eagles Rick ard   73   73
8  DOLCEBUTRUTHLES Ray Shagar   73   73
10 Senor Maki Agents Ed Gill   69   69
11 kura kura peja rusli   62   62
12 lacoucaracha robert saade   61   61
13 Jonselis FC Josselin Dassonneville   60   60
13 Mozzarella Normale Eivind Ytreland   60   60
13 Persian Lazio Rfun G   60   60
16 BOOMXhakaLacazette Diether Raeymaekers   58   58
17 Burnfoot FC Robert Nilson   56   56
17 Per Lei Combattiamo Dimitar Konstantinov   56   56
19 Thames Ironworks Andrew Barratt   54   54
19 Meranzov CF Martin Meranzov   54   54
21 Undici Leoni Scott Balaam   53   53
21 S.S. ALZIO Aldo Fiorini   53   53
23 Blue Vendetta Stefan Zhechev   46   46
24 Can't Be Bothered Cathal Mullan   44   44
25 Explosive Diarhhea Pasi Isokangas   33   33

Players to be added after the next points update

Team   Manager
SINA FC   soeun sina
Laziopetros   Petros Tsala
SS Laval   S Palu

Lukaku, or in the rarer case Vardy, as captain was the best choice in this decent scoring opening round. Oly, Morts and Matti broke 80 points with last years winner just a point back with Mathias. New entry Tom is next, followed by 'The Three Mak-migos' and Ray* completing the inaugural top ten. Pasi's team name is very unpleasant and for that reason alone it deserves to be below everyone else! Eleven points better off but just a place above is Cathal's team and it's name seems to sum up his yearly expectations in this game! Stefan was the only other to not make 50. Not that any of this means anything with just one game played but I've got to write something! It will be back to a top five table next week because the format hasn't changed and it is too annoying having to delete various bits and line breaks.

* Doesn't this make a great name for a band? The Three Mak-migos And Ray has a real ring to it, I envisage a kind of gritty bluesy Deep South sound with some Mexican influence...
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 05:57:30 PM by Ed »
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

javier erfi lopez

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2017, 07:00:15 PM »

Can we use the wild cards just once? I used Triple Capitan on the first week and seems I cannot use it anymore!
Semper Persian Gulf

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2017, 09:05:18 PM »

Yes Erfan, each option can only be used once; bench boost, triple captain and free hit. You also have two transfer wildcards which allow unlimited transfers in a single gameweek. One can be used before the 30th of December and one from then until the end of the season.

I hope you got a decent score from your triple captain!?
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

javier erfi lopez

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2017, 08:02:49 PM »

Yes Erfan, each option can only be used once; bench boost, triple captain and free hit. You also have two transfer wildcards which allow unlimited transfers in a single gameweek. One can be used before the 30th of December and one from then until the end of the season.

I hope you got a decent score from your triple captain!?

Haha! I didn't know that! but yes, I am satisfied with my triple captain card:D I used it for Lukaku last week. :wow:
Semper Persian Gulf

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2017, 03:49:31 PM »

Week 2:

1 FC Maki Razvan Dinu   65   139
2 F.C El Dorado Mathias Langkjaer   54   133
3 Tom_G Tom Giordmaina   57   132
4 Kyröskosken Pärske Matti Sumulehto   51   131
5 Thames Ironworks Andrew Barratt   73   127
6 Meranzov CF Martin Meranzov   73   127

The second week was not quite as good as the first with only one goal for everyone's favourite captain Lukaku. In a strange case of symmetry, Andrew and Martin got the joint best score and remain tied as they were last week, although this time they sit rather higher in fifth and sixth. Both had Alonso in defence and Hernandez up front but Martin got good points from Mooy and Mkhitarayan, while Andrew had Pogba and Lukaku. Matti and Mathias did well enough to remain in the top five and Tom and our new leader draz climb into contention although the typical closeness of the early rounds is maintained. I had a nightmare and slipped way down, my tactic of three premium strikers failing as premium midfielders and cheaper forwards racked up more points.

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2017, 11:53:11 PM »

Two first gameweeks I decided not to captain Lukaku which was a bad move. When I finally decide it would be wise to captain him, he misses a penalty and scores 0 points. This game would be much more fun if there were no captain choice  :whistle:
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Giosselino

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2017, 07:30:12 PM »

My Jonselis FC is made of ... english players  :what: How far can I go with such a disadvantage ?
Wait, I still have Kane - Vardy - Rooney up front !
"Essere laziale è qualcosa di speciale, diverso dalla massa. E stato l'instinto a spingermi verso i colori biancocelesti e la passione per l'aquila, un animale affascinante, regale, fiero."

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2017, 08:34:05 PM »

Week 3:

1 FC Maki Razvan Dinu   41   180
2 F.C El Dorado Mathias Langkjaer   37   170
3 Molly Lacazette Kevin Tõkke   53   167
3 lacoucaracha robert saade   63   167
5 Maki's Super Eagles Rick ard   49   166

Apologies for the late update, it seems ages since the round of fixtures so I'll simply leave it at the table and say well done to robert for his best score and draz for extending his lead a little. It's all very close and the Premier League resumes this weekend.

Oh and Giosselino, I'd say you might be alright now that August is over because Kane will start scoring again! I'm not sure an all English team will be able to compete if you stick with it but we'll see!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 08:36:44 PM by Ed »

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2017, 10:40:48 AM »

Week 4:

1 F.C El Dorado Mathias Langkjaer   61   231
2 FC Maki Razvan Dinu   44   224
3 Senor Maki Agents Ed Gill   75   222
4 Maki's Super Eagles Rick ard   49   215
5 Molly Lacazette Kevin Tõkke   41   208

The top two swapped positions with draz missing the two goal striker that he needed to stay above first time leader (and first time entrant?) Mathias. As I mentioned last time, Kane will be back to his scoring best now that we are in September and he helped those of us who stuck with him. It's now a Maki 2-3-4 as I stormed up to third with the best score of the week. My tactic of selecting three premium strikers worked for the first time with five goals between them, although I captained the lowest scorer which was annoying. Two clean sheets from Davies and Kolasinac were boosted by three assists between them which was a nice bonus to say the least. Last week's top scorer robert faded badly and dropped right down to eighth place with the second lowest score which just goes to show how fickle results in this game can be!

There is another Friday night game so make sure that you confirm your teams before then.

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2017, 12:30:09 PM »

Week 5:

1 F.C El Dorado Mathias Langkjaer   62   293
2 FC Maki Razvan Dinu   59   283
3 Molly Lacazette Kevin Tõkke   77   281
4 Senor Maki Agents Ed Gill   56   278
5 DOLCEBUTRUTHLES Ray Shagar   75   276

7 Blue Vendetta Stefan Zhechev   105   273

Mathias extended his lead to ten points, Rick and I both dropped back and Kevin and Ray took advantage to climb into the top five. In a fairly decent scoring week there was one clear anomaly, Stefan became the first manager to score over 100 in our league this season. Very well done to him for that significant milestone, achieved by a full compliment of clean sheets and, most importantly, Aguero as captain - 40 points from one player. Imagine if he had used triple captain...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9