Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Fantasy Premier League 2017-18  (Read 1138 times)

Rizmo

• LF Legend
Re: Fantasy Premier League 2017-18
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2017, 08:16:41 PM »

Just browsing through the topic checking if scoreboard is updated like

... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

I_joeyLazio

• Aquilotto
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2017, 09:26:31 AM »

Just joined the league, didn't realise there was a deadline, put the league code in before reading through the rest of the comments on the forum. If you's aren't too happy with me joining the league a couple of weeks in, then whoever is the admin of the league can remove me from it.
Forza Lazio

Cathal

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2017, 10:41:25 AM »

Just joined the league, didn't realise there was a deadline, put the league code in before reading through the rest of the comments on the forum. If you's aren't too happy with me joining the league a couple of weeks in, then whoever is the admin of the league can remove me from it.

I'm sure you're more than welcome  :offlag:

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2017, 11:08:22 AM »

Week 6:

1 Maki's Super Eagles Rick ard   95   370
2 F.C El Dorad Mathias Langkjaer   74   367
3 Molly Lacazette Kevin Tőkke   81   362
4 Blue Vendetta Stefan Zhechev   86   359
5 Senor Maki Agents Ed Gill   65   343

Typical. The table is late. Yes, we have a new leader and yes, he is probably the only one who would be annoyed if the table is late! Sometimes I wonder if anyone is reading what I write here but then I get a reminder that of course there is at least one, especially when his team is top! Without further ado, congratulations to Rick for his score which was achieved by an amazing strike force, David Silva and Azpilicueta all getting double figures. Nobody could live with that sort of quality and yet Mathias and Kevin did reasonably well to stay in the top five. Stefan joined that group by ousting Ray and knocking my team down after I fell short. We actually have three of last year's final top five in there again so for everyone else the challenge already appears very difficult.

I_joeyLazio; of course you are feee to join the league. There wasn't a deadline to enter as such, I only reminded everyone to get teams in before the first game but that doesn't preclude anyone new from joining.

MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

I_joeyLazio

• Aquilotto
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2017, 02:50:31 PM »

cheers lads, unfortunate news regarding Aguero, he has done me well the last couple of weeks. Romour has it he could be sidelined for upto 3 months. I transferred him out for Morata this morning.
Forza Lazio

MMV

• Aquilotto
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2017, 04:04:37 PM »

I've read your updates Ed. Then there's at least two subscribers so don't be discouraged yet!

Cathal

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2017, 04:06:08 PM »

I think there's more readers than posters on the forum. Can take it for granted everything is read around here.

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2017, 09:50:22 PM »

Yep! I also enjoy reading Ed's updates.

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2017, 10:13:17 PM »

Yep! I also enjoy reading Ed's updates.

+1

This one was particular enjoyable  :bravo:
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2017, 11:30:25 AM »

Week 7:

1 Bernard Breezy Style Joey Cardiff   39   430
2 Senor Maki Agents Ed Gill   81   424
3 Maki's Super Eagles Rick ard   53   419
4 Molly Lacazette Kevin Tőkke   52   414
5 F.C El Dorado Mathias Langkjaer   46   413

Thanks for the kind words about reading the updates, sometimes it is difficult to know what to write every week but at least what I do manage to think up is being appreciated. This update is late on purpose because I really didn't want to enrage a certain person and be accused of double standards if I went early with a round when I was the highest scorer. You know who you are... Rick! Anyway, first things first, when we allowed I_joeyLazio to join our league, little did we know that his score would already be enough to take over at the top! Even with a fairly pathetic weekly score he is ahead of us all and looks like a difficult opponent who will challenge for first place. There was really only one score in the top ten that is worth mentioning and, ahem, it was yours truly's. Richarlison was a good transfer and my defence was decent for once with Davies scoring very well. Further down there were a few 70+ scores by peja, Robert and Morts. With only 49 points between top and tenth the competition is very close and it seems entirely likely that everything will change again over this next weekend.
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9