Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13

Author Topic: Lucas Pezzini Leiva  (Read 2847 times)

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Lucas Pezzini Leiva
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2017, 08:47:38 PM »

Love on first sight.  :supsmile:

:stendvl:
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2017, 09:00:55 PM »

Right click on it on facebook, choose "copy image location", then when you post on here there is a button to add a picture Which puts an image thing in brackets, just paste the URL in the middle

Apparently i used the wrong copy selection on FB.  This worked before on the forum but this year not anymore for some reason.

Thanks, hope you don't mind that i posted thesame pic in the starting post now.    :beer:

Cathal

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2017, 09:01:09 PM »

His open letter to Liverpool - which I've shared on our Facebook page - is sensational. Basically said he wanted to retire at Liverpool but it would go against everything he believed in as a player to sit around and accept not playing and he said he's excited to now have he chance to play for one of Italy's greatest clubs.

:offlag:

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2017, 09:05:14 PM »

His open letter to Liverpool - which I've shared on our Facebook page - is sensational. Basically said he wanted to retire at Liverpool but it would go against everything he believed in as a player to sit around and accept not playing and he said he's excited to now have he chance to play for one of Italy's greatest clubs.

:offlag:

Just read it, fantastic and seemingly an intelligent person with great respect to fans and club.
A loyal player as Lazio is now only his 3rd professional club and he's 30y old.  Refusing the bench with a big paycheck to come here and earn much less, and acknowledging us as one of Italy's greatest clubs.

What's not to like about this guy.  Big chance that with his mentality he'll be a huge fan favourite.

:Esflag:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 09:14:41 PM by Evesto »

Eaton_swfc

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2017, 09:25:57 PM »

Welcome to Lazio Lucas.

Liverpool fans love him, so that's good enough for me.

Forza Lazio

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2017, 10:02:29 PM »

Welcome, prove me wrong in saying you're a step down from Biglia
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Cathal

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2017, 10:45:07 PM »

Leiva doesn't need to play a single minute for me to feel like we've already won. Replaced someone like Biglia with someone of Leiva's character and got 10-15 million in the process.

Eaton_swfc

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2017, 11:20:50 PM »

Leiva doesn't need to play a single minute for me to feel like we've already won. Replaced someone like Biglia with someone of Leiva's character and got 10-15 million in the process.

Agree 100%.

One of the nicest, most genuinely sincere players in the premier league. I'm proud to have him at this club.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2017, 11:26:42 PM »

Agree 100%.

One of the nicest, most genuinely sincere players in the premier league. I'm proud to have him at this club.

Have to join in here.  As a player/person this is a perfect match for Lazio.
Absolutely loving him already.

Forza Lucas!      :laziostend:

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2017, 11:32:20 PM »

Feels safe to know that if Keita leaves we'll still have this topic to express our male love.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13